Looks like the race card got trumped.

ETA- Lots of whites are going to vote for Ben Carson in the R Party because they believe in his policies and his articulate honest nature. Almost all liberals, regardless of race will vote against him. Does that mean they are racist?
Only if they call him racist names like the cons do Obama.
More lies. You say im a racist, and im definitely a conservative, so if your statement is true, you should have no problem providing a quote of me calling Obama a racist name. Good luck with that, liar.

You must be new on the forum. Everyone knows Asclepias is the most racist and vulgar individual on the forum. He also thinks women are only sexual objects of no other value. He's really a very degenerate individual.
I apologize for mentally torturing you.

ETA- Lots of whites are going to vote for Ben Carson in the R Party because they believe in his policies and his articulate honest nature. Almost all liberals, regardless of race will vote against him. Does that mean they are racist?
More lies. You say im a racist, and im definitely a conservative, so if your statement is true, you should have no problem providing a quote of me calling Obama a racist name. Good luck with that, liar.

Your over reaction pretty much pegs you as a racist not to mention many of your posts. Where in my post did I mention your name?
You said conservatives call Obama racist names. Im a conservative and I don't call him racist names, therefore you are lying. Get it now? I know you have a tough time following along in these discussions.

Your over reaction pretty much pegs you as a racist not to mention many of your posts. Where in my post did I mention your name?
You said conservatives call Obama racist names. Im a conservative and I don't call him racist names, therefore you are lying. Get it now? I know you have a tough time following along in these discussions.
They do. I have seen plenty of self confessed cons call Obama racist names. Where did I say all idiot?

They do. I have seen plenty of self confessed cons call Obama racist names. Where did I say all idiot?
Oh, if its not all conservatives, you should have said "some racists call Obama names". Words are important. The way you said it painted conservatives as racists, but im sure that was just a mistake, right?

Oh, if its not all conservatives, you should have said "some racists call Obama names". Words are important. The way you said it painted conservatives as racists, but im sure that was just a mistake, right?
No it wasnt a mistake. I have friends that are conservatives. The way I said it didnt specify all conservatives. Your inability to properly comprehend what I wrote is your issue to deal with.

No it wasnt a mistake. I have friends that are conservatives. The way I said it didnt specify all conservatives. Your inability to properly comprehend what I wrote is your issue to deal with.
We still don't believe you. You are a compulsive liar. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

We still don't believe you. You are a compulsive liar. Take your bullshit somewhere else.
You have my permission to not believe me. I am still going to educate you until it sinks in.

I'm a racist and I call Obama conservative names. Does that count?

That's a lie right there. We all know you have NO friends.

I'm a racist and I call Obama conservative names. Does that count?
You are also a melanin deficient monkey so yes that does count.

Forum List

Back