Looks like the race card got trumped.

No. Were going by the rule that says his father is Black. Got anything to dispute that? I thought so.

So since my father is of Irish descent that means I am only of Irish descent?
Obamas father is not Irish. Stop deflecting and prove the POTUS is not Black.

Only the stupid part is black. :D
Which Black part? The melanin deficient part that has a problematic gene pool due to inter breeding with neaderthals and inbreeding with each other or the one that is the final and original design of mankind?
Funny you mention Neanderthals.

Sub-Saharan Africans did not interbreed with them.

All the other races did.

Hybrid vigor has its advantages, no?
Actually youre wrong but never mind. In your case breeding with a failed species is not an example of hybrid vigor. You are hairy because of this and attract lice. You messed it up by inbreeding during your time trapped by the ice age. You actually experienced a period of devolution as a result.

No. Were going by the rule that says his father is Black. Got anything to dispute that? I thought so.

Which Black part? The melanin deficient part that has a problematic gene pool due to inter breeding with neaderthals and inbreeding with each other or the one that is the final and original design of mankind?

All the other races did.

...and then there's the whole low IQ issue.

All the other races did.

All the other races did.

Actually youre wrong but never mind. In your case breeding with a failed species is not an example of hybrid vigor. You are hairy because of this and attract lice. You messed it up by inbreeding during your time trapped by the ice age. You actually experienced a period of devolution as a result.
Who rules the world, we with Neanderthal DNA, or you folks trapped South of the Sahara for eons?

All the other races did.

Failed as a species...?
Human is a species. Caucasians are human.
negroids, absent neanderthal DNA, come from a previous branch of the hominid tree.

AIDS- africa
Ebola-africa
slavery today- africa
cannibalism today- africa
burning of "witches" -africa

...but race has nothing to do with it.
We're all the same.
Skin color is the only difference.

I love Asschap's racial theories. :) The sense of powerlessness and inadequacy is both sad and funny at the same time. :lol:

All the other races did.

All the other races did.

Who rules the world, we with Neanderthal DNA, or you folks trapped South of the Sahara for eons?

You dont rule the world. The most powerful country on earth is ran by a Black guy.

Last edited:

All the other races did.

Failed as a species...?
Let's look closer

AIDS- africa
Ebola-africa
slavery today- africa
burin "witches"-africa

We're all the same.
Skin color, and Neanderthal toughness and craftiness.

All the other races did.

Failed as a species...?
Let's look closer

AIDS- africa
Ebola-africa
slavery today- africa
burning of "witches" -africa

We're all the same.
Yes. The only neaderthals that exist are in the white gene pool.

All the other races did.

Failed as a species...?
Let's look closer

AIDS- africa
Ebola-africa
slavery today- africa
burin "witches"-africa

We're all the same.
Neanderthals were the equivalent of retarded children and they also had a shallow gene pool. :laugh:

Neanderthals Had Shallow Gene Pool Study Says

All the other races did.

Its also amusing when white people (that made up IQ testing) actually think anyone believes it supports your theory. You have yet to prove to me how you can tell if I did something to lower my score due to my intelligence or because I was worried about getting shot

All the other races did.

All the other races did.

You dont rule the world. The most powerful country on earth is ran by a Black guy.
"is ran"

You are one dumb Uighur.

All the other races did.

Failed as a species...?
Let's look closer

AIDS- africa
Ebola-africa
slavery today- africa
burin "witches"-africa

We're all the same.

better future/time orientation
better impulse control/gratification deterrence.

I love Asschap's racial theories. :) The sense of powerlessness and inadequacy is both sad and funny at the same time. :lol:
I doubt he is any blacker than I am.
Dont worry white boy. We know thats not the case. If I was white...white women wouldn't like me. You should hear the things they say about you white boys.
lol.gif

Last edited:
I doubt he is any blacker than I am.
Dont worry white boy. We know thats not the case. If I was white...white women wouldn't like me. You should hear the things they say about you white boys.
lol.gif

Asschap's white women. :lol:

doll_295708k.jpg
Everyone knows thats your girlfriend. I bet I could take her from you as well.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back