Looks like the race card got trumped.

The despicable race baiting that took place in some of these contests should be condemned. Unless you're a scumbag racist.

PS: Obama is half white, half black, full blooded loser. :thup:

I guess you white boys feel a little better after the misery of having a Black man kicking up dust in the white house. Oh thats right. He is still there. Sorry guys.

The despicable race baiting that took place in some of these contests should be condemned. Unless you're a scumbag racist.

PS: Obama is half white, half black, full blooded loser. :thup:
The magnitude of butt hurt you white boys display is astonishing. Calm down. It was only one Black guy in how many years?
laugh.gif

I guess you white boys feel a little better after the misery of having a Black man kicking up dust in the white house. Oh thats right. He is still there. Sorry guys.

Yawn,...Obama is not disliked for his skin color. It's his incompetence.
Dogs and people yawn to alleviate the effects of nervousness. You aren't fooling me with with your denial.

Whitey feelin' so good he sent a black man from South Carolina to the US Senate.

Time to stick the race card up your allegedly black ass.

We now have a conservative Congress so the Black community will be swept neatly back under the rug ..

You mean that community, like the rest of the AMERICAN community, will benefit from lower taxes, less ridiculous regulation, and a more prosperous environment for companies to hire new workers.

I can say I'm a 6'2 well hung supermodel with wings.

Prove me wrong.
I will after you prove your POTUS is not Black. You cant? I thought so.

So are we going by the archaic "1/8" rule used in olden slavey-Jim crow times?

If so, isn't he technically a mulatto?
No. Were going by the rule that says his father is Black. Got anything to dispute that? I thought so.

So since my father is of Irish descent that means I am only of Irish descent?
Obamas father is not Irish. Stop deflecting and prove the POTUS is not Black.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.

I will after you prove your POTUS is not Black. You cant? I thought so.

No. Were going by the rule that says his father is Black. Got anything to dispute that? I thought so.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.
Unfortunately that not only has nothing to do with the fact the POTUS is Black, I would wager you, like most illiterate whites, misinterpret it.

Yes. The most incompetent President in history. The first Black President and the very last one to ever stink up the White House.

Unfortunately that not only has nothing to do with the fact the POTUS is Black, I would wager you, like most illiterate whites, misinterpret it.

again, sort of black.

Wesley Snipes, now that brother is BLACK.

Yes. The most incompetent President in history. The first Black President and the very last one to ever stink up the White House.
Thanks for confirming you are butt hurt. Unfortunately for you he will not be the last to bring some class to the white house.

Sorry white boys. The POTUS is still Black.
Well, for once you are at least half right.
Sorry white boy. 100% correct. :laugh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/03/us/politics/03census.html

Asked to Declare His Race, Obama Checks ‘Black’

Is "white boy" your new word for the day?

His education and vocabulary is limited to his hood rat environment.

again, sort of black.

Wesley Snipes, now that brother is BLACK.
again totally wrong.

Snipes and your POTUS is Black.

Forum List

Back