Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I donā€™t know about ā€œethicalā€. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasnā€™t set up. It wasnā€™t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

Youā€™re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when youā€™re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you donā€™t appear ready to discuss this rationally.
idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

sorry - not going to play that game.

How did they ā€œget himā€ to lie?

Stop lashing out and start discussing facts.
They asked him a question they already knew the answer, it was a trap.. im
Sure it wasnā€™t the only trap they had.

How does that trap him? Flynn knew that question was the subject of the interview before they even got there. He could have easily answered it truthfully but decided not to.

How does asking him a question ā€œget himā€œ to lie about it?
BINGO!

All Flynn had to do was...NOT LIE!

I'm sure that concept must blow the alleged minds of Trumptards.

You see, Flynn had been lying already, and the FBI knew it. Flynn lied to Pence.

The FBI knew Flynn lied to Pence because they had been monitoring the Russians' communications.

Knowing Flynn had already lied, they just had to interview him under conditions where repeating that lie would snag him.

Easy peasy!

Don't act like Flynn is innocent, Trumptards! He's a fucking traitor.
The fbi said they didnā€™t think he was lying, Flynn was taking to hundreds of foreign leaders

You said that FBI knowing that Flynn didn't lie "is in the notes" but when I asked you directly quote the notes you can't.

Maybe it's time to stop talking out of your ass?
Are you serious? You donā€™t know about the fbi notes saying to trap him? Trump blasts ā€˜scamā€™ against Flynn as FBI files raise questions about future of case

They had recordings of the calls, what more did they need to know?
They needed to leverage him to get him to give them information, by sitting in front of him and letting him do what he does: lie. This is all pretty standard stuff, it seems like. You don't think so? This is pretty much the FBI headshot.

Exactly...it is how law enforcement coerces the smaller fish to cooperate and give info on the big fish.

Flynn isnā€™t special.

He's the incoming NSA Director you stupid fucking Nazi cow!!

Oh my goodness. I had no idea that meant he had to be treated differently than the normal criminal.

Idiot.

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

It was a perjury trap

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I donā€™t know about ā€œethicalā€. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasnā€™t set up. It wasnā€™t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

Let me know when youā€™re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

How does that trap him? Flynn knew that question was the subject of the interview before they even got there. He could have easily answered it truthfully but decided not to.

BINGO!

You see, Flynn had been lying already, and the FBI knew it. Flynn lied to Pence.

The FBI knew Flynn lied to Pence because they had been monitoring the Russians' communications.

Knowing Flynn had already lied, they just had to interview him under conditions where repeating that lie would snag him.

Easy peasy!

They keep saying that Flynn was somehow forced to lie, or was cajoled into lying. When ask how that is, all I get are personal insults, which tells me they donā€™t really know, theyā€™re just repeating what they want to believe.

I used to think more poorly of Flynn before the WaPo article came out about Afghanistan last year. However, something about Obama broke Flynnā€™s brain and he turned into zombie Trump supporter.

Whats sad is that Flynn fell on his sword to try and protect Trump. Trump and Pence has to have known that Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian ambassador. Flynn had to deny it and Trump had to act like he had no idea to perpetuate the lie that such contact never happened.

To this day, even though the truth is out there, they still canā€™t admit it. Because Trump never admits any wrongdoing even when confronted with clear evidence to the contrary.
why did the FBI go in looking for a lie and to make him do that?

Why do FBI get guilty people to lie?

Because that's how you convict DUH.
Perjury trap? Creepy

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.
Well have it in a formal setting, let him know heā€™s under oath

Let me ask one simple question (let's see if I get a direct answer without any but but's or what if's):

The tactic described is commonly used to get the "small fish" to rat on the "big fish".

If this wrong than presumably that means a whole lot of people, like mafia criminals, like in the Enron investigation...were treated like Flynn by the FBI and the many different police jurisdictions around the country.

So - is Flynn "special"? Or shall we now undo all those cases?

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.
the FBI also follows process and protocol for these interviews to be official.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there
4. he admits that flynn had no idea why they were there
5. we have a handwritten note "get him to lie so we can fire or prosecute him"

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

you can go fuck yourself after that.

If this asshole liar's rights were violated while he was volunteering provably false statements to FBI, then he is welcome to go challenge that in court.

He will lose and so do you by carrying water for this swamper.
Heā€™s going to go free, and the DOJ will be sued for admitting it was a trap

They needed to leverage him to get him to give them information, by sitting in front of him and letting him do what he does: lie. This is all pretty standard stuff, it seems like. You don't think so? This is pretty much the FBI headshot.

Exactly...it is how law enforcement coerces the smaller fish to cooperate and give info on the big fish.

Flynn isnā€™t special.

Not in this country. This country was founded on the principle of equal treatment under the law. What these assholes did was an abomination. What they engaged in is called EXTORTION. Not coercion.

You, of all people, should know the difference.

What they did is a common police tactic.

That's how they bring down the big fish in the mafia, drug cartels, large scale white collar crimes like Enron or Bernie Madoff or Bill Clinton's "perjury trap". If it's wrong the how are you going to address it in overall law enforcement or the examples I mention above? What will you do instead?

My view is this - if you choose to lie, there might well be consequences. It's still a choice. He COULD have been upfront from the start but he wasn't. He lied on multiple fronts, such as being a foreign agent.

Flynn isnā€™t special.

Oh my goodness. I had no idea that meant he had to be treated differently than the normal criminal.

Idiot.

You're what Nazi supporters look like.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.

BULLSHIT. His behaviour was both illegal and treasonous.
What do you think a perjury trap is?
A perjury trap is a form of entrapment in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify with the intent to base a perjury charge on their statements, not to indict them for a previous crime. Claims of a perjury trap are often used when perjury charges result from testimony in front of a grand jury, although they are rarely proven.

You mean like asking Bill Clinton about a blow job from an intern?

The problem with all "perjury traps", is that if the person doesn't lie, they can't get caught in them, can they? And Flynn wasn't some unsuspecting guy who had no idea. As a high ranking military officer with a high ranking security clearance, he knew, or should have known, that the Russian Ambassador's phone is bugged and the FBI is listening to his every call. And he knew or should have known that lying to the FBI is illegal. Yet FLYNN LIED TO THE FBI ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THEY TAPPED THE AMBASSADOR'S PHONE CALLS AND THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID TO THE AMBASSADOR.

Flynn isnā€™t special.

Idiot.

You are what morons ignorant of the history of the Nazi era look like.

Keep up with the stupid Nazi references. We know if Flynn were an Obama appointee or Hilary Clinton you'd be singing a different tune.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.

A perjury trap is a form of entrapment in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify with the intent to base a perjury charge on their statements, not to indict them for a previous crime. Claims of a perjury trap are often used when perjury charges result from testimony in front of a grand jury, although they are rarely proven.

The problem with all "perjury traps", is that if the person doesn't lie, they can't get caught in them, can they? And Flynn wasn't some unsuspecting guy who had no idea. As a high ranking military officer with a high ranking security clearance, he knew, or should have known, that the Russian Ambassador's phone is bugged and the FBI is listening to his every call. And he knew or should have known that lying to the FBI is illegal. Yet FLYNN LIED TO THE FBI ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THEY TAPPED THE AMBASSADOR'S PHONE CALLS AND THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID TO THE AMBASSADOR.

EXACTLY. They do not have to lie!

Flynn isnā€™t special.

Idiot.

No, expecting people to tell the truth is not being a NAZI. Expecting someone not to have to pay the consequences for their lies is so Republican of you.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

BINGO!

Easy peasy!

They keep saying that Flynn was somehow forced to lie, or was cajoled into lying. When ask how that is, all I get are personal insults, which tells me they donā€™t really know, theyā€™re just repeating what they want to believe.

I used to think more poorly of Flynn before the WaPo article came out about Afghanistan last year. However, something about Obama broke Flynnā€™s brain and he turned into zombie Trump supporter.

Whats sad is that Flynn fell on his sword to try and protect Trump. Trump and Pence has to have known that Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian ambassador. Flynn had to deny it and Trump had to act like he had no idea to perpetuate the lie that such contact never happened.

To this day, even though the truth is out there, they still canā€™t admit it. Because Trump never admits any wrongdoing even when confronted with clear evidence to the contrary.
why did the FBI go in looking for a lie and to make him do that?

Why do FBI get guilty people to lie?

Because that's how you convict DUH.
Perjury trap? Creepy
Its far worse than a perjury trap. This was an intentional framing of Flynn. This is Criminal Entrapment, Intentional Deprivation of Rights, Deprivation of property without DUE PROCESS, Coercion, Obtaining a Confession by DURESS. These people need to hang from a gallows as this was all a plot to overthrow a duly elected president and government. Add this to the FISA warrants that were illegally obtained and its gets really ugly.

There needs to be a reckoning and it needs to happen fast.

Flynn could have faced the music for his actions and told the truth, but he did what shady assholes do - he perjured himself.

He was charged for "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI. If you lie under oath about committing murder, for example, you are charged with murder first and you could be charged with perjury as well. In this case, Flynn was only charged with the latter, meaning there was no former. To put it simply, he supposedly lied about something that he wasn't even charged with because it wasn't a crime. That tells you one thing. The entire thing was a trap for Flynn(and an attempt to shed a bad light on the Trump administration) and had nothing to do with an underlying crime because he wasn't charged with that underlying crime, only misleading. It is RIDONKULOUS that you people can't get this.

NOW - at 1:15 this video on zerohedge he is asked "what did flynn think they were there for" and comey says "he didn't know"

Comey actually said ā€œI donā€™t think he knewā€. So much for your hard core commitment to accuracy in describing other peopleā€™s statements. He also indicated that he didnā€™t have the conversation, McCabe did.

McCabe wrote in an official memo that he did tell him what they were going to be asking about. It was an official visit. Everyone knew.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

The FBI doesnā€™t put people under oath. Itā€™s always illegal to lie to the FBI in the course of an investigation.

Sorry the fbiā€™s own notes said it was a trap, ā€œshould we get him fired or prosecute himā€

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

The FBI doesnā€™t put people under oath. Itā€™s always illegal to lie to the FBI in the course of an investigation.
They said in their notes he didnā€™t feel like he lied.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

the FBI also follows process and protocol for these interviews to be official.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there
4. he admits that flynn had no idea why they were there
5. we have a handwritten note "get him to lie so we can fire or prosecute him"

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

you can go fuck yourself after that.
They want to ignore that video. They don't want to swallow that poison

So this judge has ordered Mikey's former legal team to turn over any and all remaining documents. This would indicate to me, that unless there's a serious smoking gun, he ain't gonna dismiss.

Will you kids be calling Judge Sullivan a Deep State Coup operative if he rules against Flynn?

Btw - Sleazy Roger is going down as well. Funny how everyone who falls into Donnie's orbit ends up in jail or with their career and reputation in ruins ... Huh? :)

Forum List

Back