Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Ah, so much bullshit. I get tired of seeing these same old false statements time and time again.
Just waiting for you to prove they are false!

Comey was an investigator who made a recommendation on charges.
Investigators don't make recommendations on charges. They present the results of the investigation over to the prosecution, who decide and recommend any charges warranted. At least try to pretend you know something of the law.

He made that recommendation with a group of people including prosecutors from the DoJ.
No, he said on national TV that NO PROSECUTOR IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD TAKE THE CASE BASED ON THE EVIDENCE! Then a flood of prosecutors past and present, hearing that, all said that they would if they were in their position to do so!

The recommendation was unanimous. They had all necessary authority to do what they did.
Is that the legal standard? Because you can? It was the AG Loretta Lynch's job to rule on that. Did you ever hear her opinion? Did she assign that authority over to Comey? Or was she too busy on the tarmac inside the husband of the person she was investigating's jet plane busy talking to him in secret?

Now, when someone isn’t being charged, the DoJ and FBI don’t go in front of a microphone and media and make a big splash and provide derogatory information on a person. They also don’t immediately update everyone when an investigation is reopened.
They sure do when it is a matter of national inquiry and interest, as obviously, THEY DID, and Comey was no Trump sycophant. Gee, we are right back to where we started repeating the same stuff.

The FBI and DoJ do not comment about ongoing investigations.
They didn't. They just said there WAS an investigation. Ongoing. You wanted them to lie that there was no investigation?

That’s the way Trump was treated. Clinton did not get the same consideration.
YOU'RE CRACKED! Nancy, Adam and Jerry must have publicly charged Trump with GUILT, GUILTY OF THE CHARGES in front of the media, before the impeachment even began!!!

In fact, it is so against protocol, that’s exactly why Comey was fired.Did you forget that last bit?
Comey was fired for leaking government information illegally to the press. I see that talking to you is like getting a lobotomy. You get all of your talking points from CNN then repeat them elsewhere.
I think this release is a precursor to Durham filing criminal complaints on a whole number of people. This summer is going to be a really big democrat shit show. I cant wait!

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

Flynn is only 33 years old?

The problem was, Flynn did lie about his connections to foreign powers. He plead guilty not only because he was so guilty, but so was his kid.

Also, he was kind of an Islamophobic asshole who probably hurt our efforts with all the crazy talk.
Prove that he lied......I'll not hold my breath....

Pence admitted he lied. Trump admitted he lied. Russians knew he lied. Flynn admitted he lied, multiple times, on multiple subjects to FBI.

What the fuck has to happen for you to start suspecting that he lied?
You are misinformed again....Flynn was set up....is that the kind of law enforcement you want for our nation?....some outgoing loser president from Kenya setting up people in the next administration?....if that turns you on move to China....

So why is it you cannot reasonably explain HOW he was setup?

FBI knew he broke the Logan Act and was lying about his interactions with the Russian embassador. FBI knew he will likely lie to them about it too.

There is nothing improper about getting a guilty man to perjure himself in attempts to cover up his actions.

Someone lies to authorities to try to cover up a possible crime they've committed then OF COURSE it is proper to get charged for perjury.
Comey pretty much admitted that they set him up. You can ignore it, but it is from his own mouth. None of your ilk cares to respond to it.
I'll be waiting for your insults once you're done, because that's the way you roll.

Why do FBI get guilty people to lie?
Released FBI notes showed several FBI Agents involved in questioning Flynn believed Flynn never lied and that it was Strzok who made the final decision to make the charge that Flynn lied to the FBI.
- You remember Strzok, right, the guy whose anti-Trump e-mails led to exposing and investigating Barry's coup attempt further, the FBI counter-Intel expert who helped Clapper and Brennan write the Intel Community Assessment and Report based on the Steele Dossier - a report they initially told Congress they knew nothing about...until evidence was found / released proving differently.

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

You’re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you don’t appear ready to discuss this rationally.
idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

sorry - not going to play that game.

How did they “get him” to lie?

Stop lashing out and start discussing facts.
They asked him a question they already knew the answer, it was a trap.. im
Sure it wasn’t the only trap they had.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.

Meh - There was nothing illegal in that process even ASSuming the documents are real. A snare to get people to lie is standard practice in law enforcement. Nobody knows who created them OR if they were ever shared.

Bottom line is this: Crooked Mike plead GUILTY. Put a bow on it. :)
Must get tiring being so wrong all the time.
I would kill myself.

1wgdqi.jpg
You have to be all butthurt that your masters were busted, Dr. sad to be you

We'll see what the judge says Meister. Nothing changes the fact that Crooked Mikey lied, AND he plead GUILTY.
Well, he was broke at this time, they threatened to prosecute his son.
And they set him up even after they said they believed he was innocent of any wrongdoing. But, it was about a coup to bring down Trump.
They didn't even have the decency to tell him to have counsel with him.
You go with that, dr., if it helps getting you to sleep at night.

Meh - There was nothing illegal in that process even ASSuming the documents are real. A snare to get people to lie is standard practice in law enforcement. Nobody knows who created them OR if they were ever shared.

I would kill myself.

1wgdqi.jpg

We'll see what the judge says Meister. Nothing changes the fact that Crooked Mikey lied, AND he plead GUILTY.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess you have never heard of vacating a plea due to prosecutor misconduct (criminal acts)... Guess whats coming...

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

It was a perjury trap

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.
the FBI also follows process and protocol for these interviews to be official.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there
4. he admits that flynn had no idea why they were there
5. we have a handwritten note "get him to lie so we can fire or prosecute him"

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

Here are a few "dark secrets". Oh wait, they are not secrets at all:

The retired general retired to be a foreign agent and was promising the head of Russian Intelligence
It's unethical to threaten family members
With prosecution? No it isn't, you whiny idiot. Where did you get your law degree? Trump U?

This nothingburger will not be Flynn's ticket to withdrawing his guilty plea. It will just be the excuse the mentally ill president uses to pardon Flynn.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them.

Flynn did the crime and then doubled and tripled down by lying about it to everyone including FBI - that's the story here and he well deserved everything that came his way.

you're still a fucknugget who's wrong.
You’re a whiny loser who is running away rather than attempt to make an argument.

Flynn lied. He lied to protect Trump. The evidence is clear. No one made him lie. All you’re doing is adhering to the Trump narrative rather than thinking for yourself and looking at the facts.
TO QUOTE ICEBERG:

Everything you said is a continuous 'fucked up circle of stupid'.

:p

you're still a fucknugget who's wrong.
You’re a whiny loser who is running away rather than attempt to make an argument.

Flynn lied. He lied to protect Trump. The evidence is clear. No one made him lie. All you’re doing is adhering to the Trump narrative rather than thinking for yourself and looking at the facts.
TO QUOTE ICEBERG:

Everything you said is a continuous 'fucked up circle of stupid'.

:p
cause it is.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

you can go fuck yourself after that.

I would kill myself.

1wgdqi.jpg

And they set him up even after they said they believed he was innocent of any wrongdoing. But, it was about a coup to bring down Trump.

Are you gonna go all Deep State "Coup" on us - REALLY? :)

85281593.jpg

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them.

Flynn did the crime and then doubled and tripled down by lying about it to everyone including FBI - that's the story here and he well deserved everything that came his way.
What crime again? What you THINK he did?

This nothingburger will not be Flynn's ticket to withdrawing his guilty plea. It will just be the excuse the mentally ill president uses to pardon Flynn.
Flynn should be denied his Constitutional Right to a Fair Trial and lawful, legal treatment under the law despite the FBI proven to have broken rules, lied, manipulated, and even illegally coerced a 'guilty' plea by threatening to target and imprison his son?!

Again, to quote iceberg, this attack on Flynn is just another 'fucked up circle of stupid'...

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

Yep, this was standard law enforcement procedure on a hostile witness or one they know isn't coming clean. They set up traps ALL THE TIME.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

If this asshole liar's rights were violated while he was volunteering provably false statements to FBI, then he is welcome to go challenge that in court.

He will lose and so do you by carrying water for this swamper.

I would kill myself.

1wgdqi.jpg

Are you gonna go all Deep State "Coup" on us - REALLY? :)

85281593.jpg
You might want to go to an optometrist if you can't see that, Dr.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.

They want to ignore that video. They don't want to swallow that poison

Forum List

Back