Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

Flynn is only 33 years old?

The problem was, Flynn did lie about his connections to foreign powers. He plead guilty not only because he was so guilty, but so was his kid.

Also, he was kind of an Islamophobic asshole who probably hurt our efforts with all the crazy talk.
Prove that he lied......I'll not hold my breath....
There’s a recording of him talking to the Russian ambassador discussing the things that he said he didn’t discuss.
Do you remember every word you utter to someone you barely know in the span of a 30 second conversation that took place a year ago?....be honest with yourself...

Meh - There was nothing illegal in that process even ASSuming the documents are real. A snare to get people to lie is standard practice in law enforcement. Nobody knows who created them OR if they were ever shared.

Bottom line is this: Crooked Mike plead GUILTY. Put a bow on it. :)
Must get tiring being so wrong all the time.
I would kill myself. But that's just me. (Figuratively speaking)

Last edited:
Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

You’re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you don’t appear ready to discuss this rationally.
idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

sorry - not going to play that game.

How did they “get him” to lie?

Stop lashing out and start discussing facts.
They asked him a question they already knew the answer, it was a trap.. im
Sure it wasn’t the only trap they had.

How does that trap him? Flynn knew that question was the subject of the interview before they even got there. He could have easily answered it truthfully but decided not to.

How does asking him a question “get him“ to lie about it?
why does comey sent agents outside of protocol to question flynn?
did they say why they were there? you say yes, comey says flynn didn't know.

you're POINTS count on you being correct with info that you're already wrong about and refuse to address.

hence, why people shut down true "discussion" and just tell you what a prick you're being. but man, right on queue you're now playing the victim. you run right through the playbook don't you?

ignore facts.
present what you want to be facts
ignore counter
ignore facts that refute your "facts"
keep pushing the bullshit
refute more facts
cry like a bitch when people are tired of it and play the victim.

rinse/repeat.

You can claim Clinton committed crimes till the cows come home. It’s all bullshit until the charges show up.
Ahh...the source of your BS has been identified - it is your IGNORANCE:

Crimes and Charges for committing those crimes are 2 completely different things.

Former FBI Director testified before Congress that Hillary committed crimes. He publicly declared to the nation that Hillary Clinton committed crimes...right before he spewed his ridiculous BS justification for HIS not allowing her to be indicted: She was too stupid to know she was committing crimes.
-- It is understandable that snowflakes are too stupid to know 'Ignorance' is NOT a legitimate defense for committing crimes, but Comey knew better. Still, he knew the 'sheep' / snowflakes would but the BS and use it to defend her.

Former CIA Director Brennan was caught lying to Congress and illegally spying on the US Senate / on US Senators. He was not charged for his crime. Does that mean he did not commit a crime? To keep from being indicted and going to prison he appeared before Congress and confessed to illegally spying on US Senators. Still, no charges were filed because he confessed to his crime before Congress and swore never to do it again. Does that mean Brennan committed no crime? OF COURSE NOT!

There is factual, legitimate, undeniable evidence Hillary broke laws. There is also factual, legitimate, undeniable evidence that Barak Obama and his criminal administration protected her form indictment, being charged, and from conviction.

You are just too stupid to know the difference between a crime and any effort being made to actually charge the criminal.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

The problem was, Flynn did lie about his connections to foreign powers. He plead guilty not only because he was so guilty, but so was his kid.

Also, he was kind of an Islamophobic asshole who probably hurt our efforts with all the crazy talk.

Pence admitted he lied. Trump admitted he lied. Russians knew he lied. Flynn admitted he lied, multiple times, on multiple subjects to FBI.

What the fuck has to happen for you to start suspecting that he lied?
You are misinformed again....Flynn was set up....is that the kind of law enforcement you want for our nation?....some outgoing loser president from Kenya setting up people in the next administration?....if that turns you on move to China....

So why is it you cannot reasonably explain HOW he was setup?

FBI knew he broke the Logan Act and was lying about his interactions with the Russian embassador. FBI knew he will likely lie to them about it too.

There is nothing improper about getting a guilty man to perjure himself in attempts to cover up his actions.

Someone lies to authorities to try to cover up a possible crime they've committed then OF COURSE it is proper to get charged for perjury.

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

It was a perjury trap

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

How does that trap him? Flynn knew that question was the subject of the interview before they even got there. He could have easily answered it truthfully but decided not to.

BINGO!

All Flynn had to do was...NOT LIE!

I'm sure that concept must blow the alleged minds of Trumptards.

You see, Flynn had been lying already, and the FBI knew it. Flynn lied to Pence.

The FBI knew Flynn lied to Pence because they had been monitoring the Russians' communications.

Knowing Flynn had already lied, they just had to interview him under conditions where repeating that lie would snag him.

Easy peasy!

Don't act like Flynn is innocent, Trumptards! He's a fucking traitor.
The fbi said they didn’t think he was lying, Flynn was taking to hundreds of foreign leaders
they believed him but they "lost" the 302s and then went back to question him to LOOK for a lie.

but some on the left have zero interest in how it came together only the net result. hence my problem with those fucknuggets on the left.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to this perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.

He only admitted that he "lied" as part of a plea deal. He had said he didn't recall, the FBI said that enough to say he "lied" and they told him that either he admit guilt or they would continue endless investigations, dragging him and his family through the mud personally and financially ad-nauseum. He didn't lie. "As I recall", is a perfectly acceptable preface to a statement. He could have taken the 5th. He didn't, but they were not satisfied until they could get some dirt. The entire thing was a political witch hunt, just like the impeachment trial. Schiff or one of the other idiot, commie Democrats will likely start another investigation just prior to the election to see if they can gain some more momentum from the trained monkeys that vote for them.

Yea that's bullshit as Trump himself can explain to you:

maxresdefault.jpg

His conversations with Kysliak were recorded and all you have to do is compare them against his (also recorded) statements to FBI to prove the disconnect. THAT is first and foremost why he pled guilty.

But aside from that Flynn was ALSO lying to FBI about his work (as undeclared foreign agent btw) for Turkey, he pled guilty to that as well.

Fbi called it a crap,, what are you blabbering about?

Pure bullshit.

Someone from FBI who may or may not know what Flynn was talking about with Kysliak said something, but the official case, with official guilty plea is FBI's statement.
Fbi set him up ,, it’s in the notes, why fight it?
cause it's all some people know how to do.

"the other side said something"
"it's wrong take the other side"
rinse / repeat

You’re not even trying to make a case. Just lashing out at people that challenge you. It’s not a sign of someone confident in their position.
maybe. but then it's more a sign i just tire of the defense being "that's fine but what you did was totally wrong".

when i see we get to that point, i stop playing.

point for reference - trump telling people to drink disinfectant. you have zero issue saying trump said this. yet when called on it, you say "but what he said was stupid so it doesn't matter".

loose quote and you're more than welcome to correct it. my intention is to simply show you don't care about accuracy when it benefits your emotional state.

you hate trump. trump said something you can pounce on. you do. you're called out for it being a lie, you say "what difference does it make" and continue on. but you never once NEVER ONCE simply said "no that's not what he said".

so given you can't even be honest about that, why should i trust you on any of this?

be honest about things esp when they counter your emotional views, i'll listen more. excuse it you're just another turd floating by the in the citarum river.

It’s so easy to trigger some of you. “What difference does it make” is a reference to a mischaracterization of a quote from Clinton’s testimony. Maybe you didn’t pick it up but it’s an allusion to the fact that your side lies about what people said all the time but feel no compunction about it. The hypocrisy is outstanding.

I did indeed say that Trump didn’t exactly tell people to inject bleach but that his statement he did make is no less defensible and the difference is minimal. I said that it would be one thing if people completely reversed the meaning of what he said, or turned a reasonable statement into an unreasonable one, but that’s also not what happened.

So unless you can be honest about what I’ve said, you’re doing exactly what you’re so triggered about.

Let’s be honest about why you’re not playing. It’s because you don’t have an argument. The facts don’t line up with what you’re claiming and once we apply the slightest amount of scrutiny or challenge your argument in the least, it falls apart.

None of you geniuses can say how Flynn was coerced into lying but that’s what we are supposed to believe. If we don’t believe that, we are subject to scorn and name calling.

Why hasn't Trump fired him if that were true? Maybe because it is not?
Are you still defending Wray?.....the head of the FBI that has stonewalled for the last three years?....what is wrong with you?...

He hasn't had the position for 3 years. Unlike libtards, I wait for proof.
He's got it now....and he had it when Durham was appointed....he had it when Barr asked for FBI cooperation....maybe you should go back to correcting spelling....

You still have not proven that he knew anything about this.
I don't have to prove anything...he is at the top.....he is charged with running a corruption free agency.....he has failed....you should quit while you are losing....see....spelling shows little about intelligence...at 18 I wasn't sitting in a classroom I was crawling under barbed wire with an M-16....be careful who you pick a fight with....you may run into a brick wall like you have with this argument....now back to the classroom pal....

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

why does comey sent agents outside of protocol to question flynn?
did they say why they were there? you say yes, comey says flynn didn't know.

you're POINTS count on you being correct with info that you're already wrong about and refuse to address.

hence, why people shut down true "discussion" and just tell you what a prick you're being. but man, right on queue you're now playing the victim. you run right through the playbook don't you?

ignore facts.
present what you want to be facts
ignore counter
ignore facts that refute your "facts"
keep pushing the bullshit
refute more facts
cry like a bitch when people are tired of it and play the victim.

rinse/repeat.

Here’s your chance. Shoe me where Comey said that Flynn didn’t know why agents weren’t coming to talk with him. If you supposedly have facts, you should be able to back this up.

Pence admitted he lied. Trump admitted he lied. Russians knew he lied. Flynn admitted he lied, multiple times, on multiple subjects to FBI.

What the fuck has to happen for you to start suspecting that he lied?
You are misinformed again....Flynn was set up....is that the kind of law enforcement you want for our nation?....some outgoing loser president from Kenya setting up people in the next administration?....if that turns you on move to China....

So why is it you cannot reasonably explain HOW he was setup?

FBI knew he broke the Logan Act and was lying about his interactions with the Russian embassador. FBI knew he will likely lie to them about it too.

There is nothing improper about getting a guilty man to perjure himself in attempts to cover up his actions.

Someone lies to authorities to try to cover up a possible crime they've committed then OF COURSE it is proper to get charged for perjury.
The FBI explained it....haven't you been paying attention?...

There’s a recording of him talking to the Russian ambassador discussing the things that he said he didn’t discuss.
Do you remember every word you utter to someone you barely know in the span of a 30 second conversation that took place a year ago?....be honest with yourself...

The conversation Flynn had with the ambassador was not 30 seconds. The interview with the FBI about the conversation was a month after it took place.

Flynn had numerous conversations about what to say regarding sanctions before and after the phone call.

Yeah, I’d remember that sanctions came up if that were me. So would anyone else who doesn’t have brain damage.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.
Mr. Flynn... He lied. But who in the Trump admin doesn't lie? Or maybe didn't?
who in govt top positions dont lie?....
We impeached a President for lying about a blowjob.

Lying about selling out to the Russians is a LOT more fucking serious.
what does that have to with what i said?..........

You can claim Clinton committed crimes till the cows come home. It’s all bullshit until the charges show up.
Ahh...the source of your BS has been identified - it is your IGNORANCE:

Crimes and Charges for committing those crimes are 2 completely different things.

Former FBI Director testified before Congress that Hillary committed crimes. He publicly declared to the nation that Hillary Clinton committed crimes...right before he spewed his ridiculous BS justification for HIS not allowing her to be indicted: She was too stupid to know she was committing crimes.
-- It is understandable that snowflakes are too stupid to know 'Ignorance' is NOT a legitimate defense for committing crimes, but Comey knew better. Still, he knew the 'sheep' / snowflakes would but the BS and use it to defend her.

Former CIA Director Brennan was caught lying to Congress and illegally spying on the US Senate / on US Senators. He was not charged for his crime. Does that mean he did not commit a crime? To keep from being indicted and going to prison he appeared before Congress and confessed to illegally spying on US Senators. Still, no charges were filed because he confessed to his crime before Congress and swore never to do it again. Does that mean Brennan committed no crime? OF COURSE NOT!

There is factual, legitimate, undeniable evidence Hillary broke laws. There is also factual, legitimate, undeniable evidence that Barak Obama and his criminal administration protected her form indictment, being charged, and from conviction.

You are just too stupid to know the difference between a crime and any effort being made to actually charge the criminal.

Crimes and charges are indeed two different things.

Anyone can make bullshit claims about someone having committed a crime. That would be you. Charges require actual evidence. Since the evidence doesn’t exist, there are no charges.

Meh - There was nothing illegal in that process even ASSuming the documents are real. A snare to get people to lie is standard practice in law enforcement. Nobody knows who created them OR if they were ever shared.

Bottom line is this: Crooked Mike plead GUILTY. Put a bow on it. :)
Must get tiring being so wrong all the time.
I would kill myself.

1wgdqi.jpg

Anyone can make bullshit claims....

You repeatedly prove that every time you post without ever offering any evidence to support / substantiate those bullshit claim while refusing to acknowledge vast amounts of factual, documented, proven, substantiated evidence.

As I said, you continue to prove paying any attention to you is a waste of time.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

BINGO!

You see, Flynn had been lying already, and the FBI knew it. Flynn lied to Pence.

The FBI knew Flynn lied to Pence because they had been monitoring the Russians' communications.

Knowing Flynn had already lied, they just had to interview him under conditions where repeating that lie would snag him.

Easy peasy!

The fbi said they didn’t think he was lying, Flynn was taking to hundreds of foreign leaders
they believed him but they "lost" the 302s and then went back to question him to LOOK for a lie.

but some on the left have zero interest in how it came together only the net result. hence my problem with those fucknuggets on the left.

The FBI never said they didn’t think he was lying. That’s false. They never said they lost the 302s. That’s also false. They never went back to question him to look for a lie. That’s also false.

Some people insist on false characterizations of what happened. That’s a problem.

The conversation Flynn had with the ambassador was not 30 seconds. The interview with the FBI about the conversation was a month after it took place.

Flynn had numerous conversations about what to say regarding sanctions before and after the phone call.

Yeah, I’d remember that sanctions came up if that were me. So would anyone else who doesn’t have brain damage.
Flynn was in the Trump administration...it was his job to talk to leaders around the world...he is only human....with a human memory...what did he say that was so wrong?....forget that he may have gotten it wrong...what did Flynn do that was illegal?....a decorated war hero being taken down by an outgoing president and unelected scum in the FBI and CIA should make every American sick to their stomachs.....what is your problem?....

Anyone can make bullshit claims....

You repeatedly prove that every time you post without ever offering any evidence to support / substantiate those bullshit claim while refusing to acknowledge vast amounts of factual, documented, proven, substantiated evidence.

As I said, you continue to prove paying any attention to you is a waste of time.
You don’t provide substantiated, documented or proven anything. You exist in a fantasy world.

So why isn’t Clinton charged given all the evidence you claim exists?

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

BINGO!

Easy peasy!

They keep saying that Flynn was somehow forced to lie, or was cajoled into lying. When ask how that is, all I get are personal insults, which tells me they don’t really know, they’re just repeating what they want to believe.

I used to think more poorly of Flynn before the WaPo article came out about Afghanistan last year. However, something about Obama broke Flynn’s brain and he turned into zombie Trump supporter.

Whats sad is that Flynn fell on his sword to try and protect Trump. Trump and Pence has to have known that Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian ambassador. Flynn had to deny it and Trump had to act like he had no idea to perpetuate the lie that such contact never happened.

To this day, even though the truth is out there, they still can’t admit it. Because Trump never admits any wrongdoing even when confronted with clear evidence to the contrary.
why did the FBI go in looking for a lie and to make him do that?

Why do FBI get guilty people to lie?

Because that's how you convict DUH.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to this perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.

He only admitted that he "lied" as part of a plea deal. He had said he didn't recall, the FBI said that enough to say he "lied" and they told him that either he admit guilt or they would continue endless investigations, dragging him and his family through the mud personally and financially ad-nauseum. He didn't lie. "As I recall", is a perfectly acceptable preface to a statement. He could have taken the 5th. He didn't, but they were not satisfied until they could get some dirt. The entire thing was a political witch hunt, just like the impeachment trial. Schiff or one of the other idiot, commie Democrats will likely start another investigation just prior to the election to see if they can gain some more momentum from the trained monkeys that vote for them.

Yea that's bullshit as Trump himself can explain to you:

maxresdefault.jpg

His conversations with Kysliak were recorded and all you have to do is compare them against his (also recorded) statements to FBI to prove the disconnect. THAT is first and foremost why he pled guilty.

But aside from that Flynn was ALSO lying to FBI about his work (as undeclared foreign agent btw) for Turkey, he pled guilty to that as well.

Fbi called it a crap,, what are you blabbering about?

Pure bullshit.

Someone from FBI who may or may not know what Flynn was talking about with Kysliak said something, but the official case, with official guilty plea is FBI's statement.
Fbi set him up ,, it’s in the notes, why fight it?
cause it's all some people know how to do.

"the other side said something"
"it's wrong take the other side"
rinse / repeat

You’re not even trying to make a case. Just lashing out at people that challenge you. It’s not a sign of someone confident in their position.
maybe. but then it's more a sign i just tire of the defense being "that's fine but what you did was totally wrong".

when i see we get to that point, i stop playing.

point for reference - trump telling people to drink disinfectant. you have zero issue saying trump said this. yet when called on it, you say "but what he said was stupid so it doesn't matter".

loose quote and you're more than welcome to correct it. my intention is to simply show you don't care about accuracy when it benefits your emotional state.

you hate trump. trump said something you can pounce on. you do. you're called out for it being a lie, you say "what difference does it make" and continue on. but you never once NEVER ONCE simply said "no that's not what he said".

so given you can't even be honest about that, why should i trust you on any of this?

be honest about things esp when they counter your emotional views, i'll listen more. excuse it you're just another turd floating by the in the citarum river.

It’s so easy to trigger some of you. “What difference does it make” is a reference to a mischaracterization of a quote from Clinton’s testimony. Maybe you didn’t pick it up but it’s an allusion to the fact that your side lies about what people said all the time but feel no compunction about it. The hypocrisy is outstanding.

I did indeed say that Trump didn’t exactly tell people to inject bleach but that his statement he did make is no less defensible and the difference is minimal. I said that it would be one thing if people completely reversed the meaning of what he said, or turned a reasonable statement into an unreasonable one, but that’s also not what happened.

So unless you can be honest about what I’ve said, you’re doing exactly what you’re so triggered about.

Let’s be honest about why you’re not playing. It’s because you don’t have an argument. The facts don’t line up with what you’re claiming and once we apply the slightest amount of scrutiny or challenge your argument in the least, it falls apart.

None of you geniuses can say how Flynn was coerced into lying but that’s what we are supposed to believe. If we don’t believe that, we are subject to scorn and name calling.
yet i have been here to say the crap on biden is return favor crap. so no, i don't play that game and try to be consistent with the rules as best i can be. when called upon it, dig to see if i am playing favorites.

all i see you do is twist to a side. now you're running to "i was showing the hypocrisy" - well you do that by staying consistent in your views and not simply switching sides like all you are "proported" to be mocking. using biden as an example i have stayed with "this stuff is bullshit" and spoke out against those on the right trying to use this TO SHOW THE LEFTS HYPOCRISY. don't you think all this doing by doing it simply turns to accepting it in the end?

arguing with you is like swimming in quicksand. simply nowhere good to go because am i arguing how you feel about something or your revenge hypocrisy and emotional stance TODAY?

now - you just want to say i have no argument. fine. your opinion. my opinion and reason i stopped is because there is nothing to gain by doing so. you're going to twist in the wind and cry like a bitch in the end and i simply have better things to do.

but now i'm sure a liar and you're right. when all else fails you take this stance. fine. keep it.

you're still a fucknugget who's wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back