Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

You’re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you don’t appear ready to discuss this rationally.
idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

sorry - not going to play that game.

How did they “get him” to lie?

Stop lashing out and start discussing facts.
They asked him a question they already knew the answer, it was a trap.. im
Sure it wasn’t the only trap they had.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.
the FBI also follows process and protocol for these interviews to be official.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there
4. he admits that flynn had no idea why they were there
5. we have a handwritten note "get him to lie so we can fire or prosecute him"

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

you can go fuck yourself after that.

Ha! Where did Comey say anything about people making sure his “rights aren’t violated”. Good lord, you bitch about other people not being accurate but you make up shit like this?"
your game continues "chase me over here while i ignore where you were right.

fuck off. again.

I have no problem admitting when you’re right. You have a problem admitting when you’re wrong

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

It was a perjury trap

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.
Well have it in a formal setting, let him know he’s under oath
The FBI doesn’t put people under oath. It’s always illegal to lie to the FBI in the course of an investigation.
They said in their notes he didn’t feel like he lied.
Nope. That’s a lie. They said Flynn didn’t physically look like he was lying. Obviously the FBI does not base their determination of lying based solely on how someone looks.
I’m not arguing with you we have the notes

Quote the notes asshole - I've asked you three times now.
I gave you a link. View attachment 330021

Moron, nothing in that note says Flynn didn't lie.

It says the goal is to get Flynn to either tell the truth and admit Logan Act violation or for him to lie to FBI and get his ass fired and/or prosecuted.

There is a DOT next to lying portion which suggests that this was the outcome of the interview.

I'll add - if there was wrongdoing, have the IG investigate it (it it wasn't already investigated) - that's the job of the IG.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

Ice, you might as well try to pound a nail into petrified wood.

I'll add - if there was wrongdoing, have the IG investigate it (it it wasn't already investigated) - that's the job of the IG.
He has been desperately investigating it for months. Apparently, he has jack shit, so he leaked the handwritten notes to give Trump political cover to pardon Flynn.

You know , like all ethical AGs and IGs do. Heh heh

Sorry, but someone like yourself shouldn’t be calling people stupid. I mean, you told me a while ago that Adam Schiff is head of the US intelligence community, not Trump. You’re a damn idiot.
Again, you're a liar. I said as House Intel Committee Chairman Schiff is over the Intel Community, as in he and his committee are responsible for oversight of the Intel Community, a role he completely failed in as he never held 1 1 Intel Committee hearing on the growing, pandemic China was trying to hide...because he was too busy authoring fake transcripts of conversations between the US President and the Ukraine PM he illegally attempted to present as evidence during the House Democrats' confessed political Impeachment.

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
All these lefty trolls remind me of the traitors General Washington had to deal with
240 years ago.

He has been desperately investigating it for months. Apparently, he has jack shit, so he leaked the handwritten notes to give Trump political cover to pardon Flynn.

You know , like all ethical AGs and IGs do. Heh heh

I doubt the IG was the one who leaked it. But I'm curious who did.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.

BULLSHIT. His behaviour was both illegal and treasonous.
What do you think a perjury trap is?
A perjury trap is a form of entrapment in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify with the intent to base a perjury charge on their statements, not to indict them for a previous crime. Claims of a perjury trap are often used when perjury charges result from testimony in front of a grand jury, although they are rarely proven.

You mean like asking Bill Clinton about a blow job from an intern?

The problem with all "perjury traps", is that if the person doesn't lie, they can't get caught in them, can they? And Flynn wasn't some unsuspecting guy who had no idea. As a high ranking military officer with a high ranking security clearance, he knew, or should have known, that the Russian Ambassador's phone is bugged and the FBI is listening to his every call. And he knew or should have known that lying to the FBI is illegal. Yet FLYNN LIED TO THE FBI ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THEY TAPPED THE AMBASSADOR'S PHONE CALLS AND THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID TO THE AMBASSADOR.

EXACTLY. They do not have to lie!
yet if the FBI is going over there to get what happened, why are they ignoring past agents saying nothing was there, losing the 302s and then sending people over around process to ask him legally binding questions without letting him know that was the purpose of the meeting.

come on coyote - would you want this done to obama or anyone you care about?

being unbiased means you don't alter what is right or wrong based on who it is being done to. i don't know flynn. never heard of him before all this shit broke out and i was told what a horrible person he was.

but i do know i don't EVER want our FBI pulling the shit they were pulling under obama on ANYONE. not you, not me, not hillary - ANYONE.

you seem to be ok with their actions and it just leaves me puzzled.

i see trump say "we went totally around process to catch him in a lie so we could prosecute" i'd call foul.

you seem to be calling it all in a days work.

IF that was exactly what was happening. Was it going around the process? What actual evidence do we have - it seems we have snippets of notes. In order to be meaningful - you have to ask, is this out of the ordinary for law enforcement to do? If it isn't then what makes Flynn special because he DID lie. And from what I understand, if you are talking to the FBI, you don't lie. Is that going to change?

It's kind of funny, but in general - I'm pretty pro-law enforcement, I understand there are bad apples and they need to be addressed, but other than that - I respect and support the job they do. Even though I'm a leftist.
comey said it's what they did. we have COMEY SAYING THEY WENT AROUND PROCESS...

you have comey saying he's never do it to obama or bush.

and you want more.

sorry - this is where i draw the line as compromise. comey said it, he answered your questions and you appear to be making it seem to be not what was said. while i realize that's a calling card for the left, i hoped for more i suppose.

if the fbi is also questioning you about a crime, you have a right to know that and be afforded other people in the room. comey also said that too.

you're ignoring comey and pretending what he said doesn't exist. forgive me if i don't go down that road with you.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.

A perjury trap is a form of entrapment in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify with the intent to base a perjury charge on their statements, not to indict them for a previous crime. Claims of a perjury trap are often used when perjury charges result from testimony in front of a grand jury, although they are rarely proven.

The problem with all "perjury traps", is that if the person doesn't lie, they can't get caught in them, can they? And Flynn wasn't some unsuspecting guy who had no idea. As a high ranking military officer with a high ranking security clearance, he knew, or should have known, that the Russian Ambassador's phone is bugged and the FBI is listening to his every call. And he knew or should have known that lying to the FBI is illegal. Yet FLYNN LIED TO THE FBI ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THEY TAPPED THE AMBASSADOR'S PHONE CALLS AND THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID TO THE AMBASSADOR.

yet if the FBI is going over there to get what happened, why are they ignoring past agents saying nothing was there, losing the 302s and then sending people over around process to ask him legally binding questions without letting him know that was the purpose of the meeting.

being unbiased means you don't alter what is right or wrong based on who it is being done to. i don't know flynn. never heard of him before all this shit broke out and i was told what a horrible person he was.

but i do know i don't EVER want our FBI pulling the shit they were pulling under obama on ANYONE. not you, not me, not hillary - ANYONE.

i see trump say "we went totally around process to catch him in a lie so we could prosecute" i'd call foul.

IF that was exactly what was happening. Was it going around the process? What actual evidence do we have - it seems we have snippets of notes. In order to be meaningful - you have to ask, is this out of the ordinary for law enforcement to do? If it isn't then what makes Flynn special because he DID lie. And from what I understand, if you are talking to the FBI, you don't lie. Is that going to change?

It's kind of funny, but in general - I'm pretty pro-law enforcement, I understand there are bad apples and they need to be addressed, but other than that - I respect and support the job they do. Even though I'm a leftist.

and you want more.

sorry - this is where i draw the line as compromise. comey said it, he answered your questions and you appear to be making it seem to be not what was said. while i realize that's a calling card for the left, i hoped for more i suppose.

if the fbi is also questioning you about a crime, you have a right to know that and be afforded other people in the room. comey also said that too.

you're ignoring comey and pretending what he said doesn't exist. forgive me if i don't go down that road with you.

Link?

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

yea i've made any point i can make.

point 1: it's ok to warp what trump says and blow it out of context to flat out lying and having our other elected officials perpetuate the lie
point 2: it's not ok to do it to them.
point 3: it's damn sure not ok to quite them directly and hold them accountable.

and you want more.

Link?
again - towards the bottom of the page. comey flat out says he went around process and didn't have the right people in the room but figured he could get away with it under trump. it's below the handwritten note saying "get him to lie".

and you want more.

If the FBI is questioning you - and Flynn isn't ignorant, he is deep within the process. He knows his rights. Did he ask to have his lawyer? And was he refused?

Regardless of what they are questioning you about - you know it's not going to be jaywalking - you don't lie. And he lied multiple times including his disclosure forms.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

the FBI also follows process and protocol for these interviews to be official.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there
4. he admits that flynn had no idea why they were there
5. we have a handwritten note "get him to lie so we can fire or prosecute him"

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

you can go fuck yourself after that.

Ha! Where did Comey say anything about people making sure his “rights aren’t violated”. Good lord, you bitch about other people not being accurate but you make up shit like this?"
yet you talk about illustrating someones hypocrisy yet you bitch like this when i do the same tactic to you, ergo proving my point.

you have the video. now shut the fuck up and argue with comey.

After flying off the handle about people slightly misquoting Trump, I figured you were going to be super committed to being very accurate. Turns out you don’t actually care about accuracy, you’re just triggered by libs saying something about Trump.

Instead of being an adult about it, you’re just going to be triggered again.

So Comey says he didn’t talk to Flynn before the interview. Who did? McCabe. Let’s see what McCabe says about it.

Cute video and all, and it almost says what you desperately want it to. But the official record shows that Flynn was told the nature of the interview. He was also told he can have a lawyer.

So what’s the excuse now? Flynn still lied.
i never said flynn didn't.

show me where i said that or fuck off.

again.

You said he was never told why he was being interviewed. I’ve shown that he was. If you actually believed Flynn knew why he was being interviewed, harping on this point would not make any sense. It’d be irrelevant

how can you go interview someone you believe is or has committed a crime and not let them know what the purpose is and what they are meeting for?
Was it an official visit? He was never told it was.

As backup for this point, you bring up Comey’s interview where I think he made an incorrect statement. I provided evidence for that, which you ignored. Anyway, I did notice a subtle but important shift in your language delm
COMEY said he probably didn't know why they were there

To this:
did they say why they were there? you say yes, comey says flynn didn't know.

I noticed. The first statement is accurate but less beneficial to your argument. The second is less accurate but works for you.

Anyway, still trying to figure out how they “got him” to lie.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

yea i've made any point i can make.

point 1: it's ok to warp what trump says and blow it out of context to flat out lying and having our other elected officials perpetuate the lie
point 2: it's not ok to do it to them.
point 3: it's damn sure not ok to quite them directly and hold them accountable.

Just noting that you picked an awfully convenient time to get triggered about not being 100% accurate when quoting someone.

Sorry, but someone like yourself shouldn’t be calling people stupid. I mean, you told me a while ago that Adam Schiff is head of the US intelligence community, not Trump. You’re a damn idiot.
Again, you're a liar. I said as House Intel Committee Chairman Schiff is over the Intel Community, as in he and his committee are responsible for oversight of the Intel Community, a role he completely failed in as he never held 1 1 Intel Committee hearing on the growing, pandemic China was trying to hide...because he was too busy authoring fake transcripts of conversations between the US President and the Ukraine PM he illegally attempted to present as evidence during the House Democrats' confessed political Impeachment.

You said Trump is not head of US intelligence. A statement so stupid, it bears showing you to four face so people know what we are dealing with here.
Trump is PRESIDENT. He is not the head of US intelligence (17 separate agencies)

D93B4A24-0FA3-4040-BEC8-1EF6BAA0FE1A.png

and you want more.

Link?
again - towards the bottom of the page. comey flat out says he went around process and didn't have the right people in the room but figured he could get away with it under trump. it's below the handwritten note saying "get him to lie".

Do you have anything more solid then ZeroHedge? ZeroHedge has a reputation for conspiracy theories. For one - I don't believe anything coming from Barr after he mischaracterized the Mueller report (and has yet to release it). Zerohedge links to his words - and we already know, from Mueller, that he mischaracterized. I would like to see the entire report but I don't see that happening with Republicans in charge.

You opinions from Barr in this. You have opinions from Trump in this (and pardon me if I place no value on his). And you have claims by his defense attorney (something I also take with a grain of salt).

I tried to follow the links in this.

One led here: Stunning Brady Docs Disclosed By Gov Exonerate Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Defense Says - Sara A. Carter

I can't find any link to the actual released materials - so all I have to go by is what she claims.

Another link - As Sara Carter detailed last night...leads here https://www.zerohedge.com/node/add/article so I can't read it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to be seeing a lot of claims and selected snippets of supporting material. Nowhere am I seeing the complete picture and that bothers me. What agenda is at play here?

Pretty much - my opinion is that if something is alleged to be wrong - investigate it (the IG) and present conclusions. Relying on selective leaks and partial information releases means relying on hidden agendas and I'm not playing that game.

Forum List

Back