Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

You’re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you don’t appear ready to discuss this rationally.
idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

sorry - not going to play that game.

How did they “get him” to lie?

Stop lashing out and start discussing facts.
They asked him a question they already knew the answer, it was a trap.. im
Sure it wasn’t the only trap they had.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.
the FBI also follows process and protocol for these interviews to be official.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there
4. he admits that flynn had no idea why they were there
5. we have a handwritten note "get him to lie so we can fire or prosecute him"

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

you can go fuck yourself after that.

Ha! Where did Comey say anything about people making sure his “rights aren’t violated”. Good lord, you bitch about other people not being accurate but you make up shit like this?"
your game continues "chase me over here while i ignore where you were right.

fuck off. again.

I have no problem admitting when you’re right. You have a problem admitting when you’re wrong

Bullshit.

I do believe I said you were right about Harvard and the loan money.

Your turn. When did you admit being wrong?

You wanna play let's play.

Why do I have to go first?

Moron, nothing in that note says Flynn didn't lie.

It says the goal is to get Flynn to either tell the truth and admit Logan Act violation or for him to lie to FBI and get his ass fired and/or prosecuted.

There is a DOT next to lying portion which suggests that this was the outcome of the interview.

See, I can re-post too. :rolleyes:

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

It was a perjury trap

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

Yes dumbass, thats what FBI does - they ask you questions that they know answers to because they know you have a guilty conscience and will either lie or confess.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.
2. he intentionally went around process and protocol and would not have done the same to previous admins
3. he admits no one was there with flynn and he was never told this was formal and was not told to have council in there

now kindly go fuck yourself with colbert and others who are ignoring facts they don't like and lashing out at others who won't stop your wet dreams of ORANGE MAN BAD.

What the fuck? What protocol does not permit FBI to catch you on perjury when they know you have a guilty conscience and will probably try to cover up and obstruct the investigation?

You don't know wtf you are even talking about. You just come here with your politico conclusions and spread total bullshit to try to maintain them
comey said the FBI was there w/o the usual people in place to ensure right are not violated. this is in the video and not being twisted around like the left does to trump. COMEY SAID IT POINT BLANK.

Ha! Where did Comey say anything about people making sure his “rights aren’t violated”. Good lord, you bitch about other people not being accurate but you make up shit like this?"

fuck off. again.

I have no problem admitting when you’re right. You have a problem admitting when you’re wrong

Bullshit.

God DAMN dude. I take it you don't actually read my posts. This you Slade??? .

I just said I ADMITTED YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG ON HARVARD.

what THE FUCK else would constitute "going first" OF WHICH is a bullshit childlike WAH.

You want to get this granular Hillary lied too.

Comey testified to this under oath before Congress

"but this is different..."

A lie requires intent to deceive. Saying something untrue or false could be a lie or it could a mistake. It is easy to say that Clinton said things that were false. It is much harder to say she lied.

A lie requires intent to deceive. Saying something untrue or false could be a lie or it could a mistake. It is easy to say that Clinton said things that were false. It is much harder to say she lied.
I told you @easy65 It's different.

And that would make misquotung Trump on ingesting disinfectant a lie because it is the intent to deveive.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

THESE STUPID FUCKS AT THE FBI WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO MEMORIALIZE THEIR INTENT TO ENTRAP FYLNN.

Liberals who might not get this. Let’s pretend it was Bush’s FBI who did the EXACT SAME THING TO SUSAN RICE.

Now you think it’s bad, right?

Don’t advocate for the FBI setting up entrapment for Flynn just because Orange Man Bad. That would make you an asshole.

and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."
To get him to lie... by asking questions they knew he would lie about. And he did.

So Obama can be charged for lying about saving $2,500 by switching to ObamaCare?
Was it his, intent to deceive?

Was Hillary then lying when she said her party came under fire? Or that she was named after the explorer...

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.

fuck off. again.

Bullshit.

what THE FUCK else would constitute "going first" OF WHICH is a bullshit childlike WAH.

You never said you were wrong about Harvard, and on second thought, I do remember you making the claim. So yes, you did admit it. I was incorrectly remembering the exchange and thinking it was only another poster making the claim.

So I admit that you were right about having made that false claim before and I was wrong thinking you hadn’t.

I was also wrong claiming that the FISA warrant against Page was proper. There was a claim about transgender rights that I was wrong about too not that long ago.

I get things wrong from time to time.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

No it isn't. Read the thread noob.

Flynn could've told the truth about his Logan Act violations he was under investigation for or he could double down on lawbreaking, cover up and lie to FBI.

He chose the later, no one made him do that.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

THESE STUPID FUCKS AT THE FBI WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO MEMORIALIZE THEIR INTENT TO ENTRAP FYLNN.

Liberals who might not get this. Let’s pretend it was Bush’s FBI who did the EXACT SAME THING TO SUSAN RICE.

Don’t advocate for the FBI setting up entrapment for Flynn just because Orange Man Bad. That would make you an asshole.
How is it entrapment? How did the FBI induce Flynn to lie?

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

hopeless.

idiots piss me off.

comey has said:
1. he didn't do that.

fuck off. again.

Bullshit.

You never said you were wrong about Harvard, and on second thought, I do remember you making the claim. So yes, you did admit it. I was incorrectly remembering the exchange and thinking it was only another poster making the claim.

So I admit that you were right about having made that false claim before and I was wrong thinking you hadn’t.

I was also wrong claiming that the FISA warrant against Page was proper. There was a claim about transgender rights that I was wrong about too not that long ago.

I get things wrong from time to time.
Faircenough so we both know it happens.

And that would make misquotung Trump on ingesting disinfectant a lie because it is the intent to deveive.

Ha! Sure. Call it a lie if you want. I don’t care. The truth is that Trump wanted his doctors to consider trying injecting disinfectant into people.

Splitting hairs is all you have.

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

Did they go in looking for 5he truth or to get him to lie?

The answer to this pop quiz is on comes note.

Ha! Sure. Call it a lie if you want. I don’t care. The truth is that Trump wanted his doctors to consider trying injecting disinfectant into people.

But I thought a lie was a lie?

And you are splitting Micro fly ass hairs defending the FBI so stop that crap.

Comey says YOU LIE:

Comey FACTUALLY pointed out under oath before Congress that Hillary lied repeatedly to Congress .

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

The debate seems to revolve around whether they present him with their knowledge of his conversation or not. Either strategy has merits.

Saying they “got him to lie” is implying that they coerced him into doing so. No one made Flynn lie. And remember, Flynn was already telling this lie and making it public. The FBI didn’t “get him” to do anything he wasn’t already doing in a way.

Comey says YOU LIE:

Comey FACTUALLY pointed out under oath before Congress that Hillary lied repeatedly to Congress .

I don’t see any quote from Comey saying she lied in that article.

But I thought a lie was a lie?

And you are splitting Micro fly ass hairs defending the FBI so stop that crap.

Some lies are a lot bigger and more important than others, wouldn’t you agree?

It’s called ENTRAPMENT.

They straight up say in the memo they want to catch him in a lie so he can be prosecuted or fired.

That’s called ENTRAPMENT....AND ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL.

Forum List

Back