Looks Like The Washington Redskins Are Here To Stay

Fuck each and every one of you right wing pussies.

Whatcha gonna do when the team Harlem Honkies is formed by a black owner?

You will cry all day and night about how that's racist.

Fuck off pussy. Call a team Harlem Honkies for all I care. For something real, your team is the Major League Pussies.

Your ass would whine to high heaven if this was to ever happen. That's a fact. You white folks are crying now about being left out when you are aren't, you've got others crying about some fictional white victimization, others crying about how white is the new black, and the others whining about some imaginary white genocide.

So yes, you'd all be crying like infants waiting for that milk bottle if somebody named a team with a known white racial slur..

Actually it was tried and backfired stupendously.

Fighting Whites - Wikipedia

That was a college intramural basketball team. Try again.

After all if it was such a great thing why don't we see pro sports teams named that?

The shirts sold freaking out. It doesn't matter the level.

I don't know why a pro or college team hasn't tried it yet. maybe because it doesn't sound very fearsome, like Redskins does.

The only people that care about this subject are pussy whipped bitches... like lakhota.
The sooner this country tells political correctness to take a flying fuck the better off we are

Nah.more than the Lakota cared.

What needs to happen is that we quit making up false terms like political correctness.

Because it seems that political correctness only involves whites making rude comments about everyone else. Once someone decides to not be politically correct and talk about whites, then we get all kinds of whining from the same whites talking about how we don't need political correctness.

I just can't get over it.

RUTH BADER GINSBURG agreed that Obama violated the FIRS AMMENDMENT.

Yes....that's correct. THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DETERMINED 8-0 THAT OBAMA VIOLATED THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH.

Notre Dame already has something like that.

ND-logo.jpg

It is far more of a caricature than the Redskins symbol.

Let me put your false equivalence into it's proper perspective. If Indians had decided to nickname the Notre Dame sports team the drunken rush, that would be the equivalent to the Washington Redskins.

What the hell is a drunken rush?

If you are going to be a bigoted asshole baiter, at least use real insults, not made up house boy crap.

It is a typo. I meant to say drunken Irish. Now where is the bigotry in my comments? There is no baiting going on here.

Like I said of there was a team with a white racial slur used, whites like you guys would whine like Paul Masson. The above quoted post is an example of it.

Do you know how many times I have been called a honky on the basketball court?
You people are too thinned skinned.

If you want real relations with people of different ethnicities, you cannot let stupid words interfere with you interacting with others.

But this is what The Left wants. Division and Outrage. Divide and Conquer.

Half of you SNOWFLAKES would be dead on the streets within 24 hours.

You have I'M A PHUCKING VICTIM, I'LL BE YOUR BITCH, EASY MARK tattooed on your foreheads.

Take that abuse like a man, then school your opposition. The same people calling you a honky will respect you being a man taking your lumps, and not laying down like a crying bitch, and come up and give you an atta boy at the end of the game.

Stupid Snowflakes.

No wonder your policies are failing the inner city. You don't even know how to communicate with the people you claim to want to CON....err...help.

Last edited:

If you want real relations with people of different ethnicities, you cannot let stupid words interfere with you interacting with others.

This is not about being thin skinned. And your racism is not just about words either.

This is not about being thin skinned. And your racism is not just about words either.
ah look at the little gnat with no principles. you like using the word racism, don't you. you feel kind of impotent eh? let me laugh at your nonsense PC chatter.

Too bad they didn't change to the new name they had picked out, the Washington White Boys.

This is like a 1 on the 1-10 scale that most don't care about except those who'd like to use it as another political football PoW! Kristians are running around tagging buildings with their graffiti and presidente cow-pie wants to ban a religion. Not fake Kristianity of course, who would be left to tag buildings.

Too bad they didn't change to the new name they had picked out, the Washington White Boys.

This is like a 1 on the 1-10 scale that most don't care about except those who'd like to use it as another political football PoW! Kristians are running around tagging buildings with their graffiti and presidente cow-pie wants to ban a religion. Not fake Kristianity of course, who would be left to tag buildings.

What on Earth?

What on Earth?

Stick with the remote instructions. Much easier to follow.

I think we all remember the hassle the Patent and Trademark office gave the Redskins for having an "offensive" name.

Well today the US Supreme Court weighed in on the issue of "offensive" trade marks.

An Asian Band called the "Slants" was denied a trademark for their bands name and pursued the case to SCOTUS.

In a rare unanimous decision the court ruled in the bands favor. And it looks like the Redskins will be able to retain their trademark as well.

Supreme Court sides with The Slants, rules ban on offensive names is unconstitutional

Discuss.

/---- I wonder if St. John's University will go back to their Redmen mascot.
IMG_0088.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Racism, sexism, homophobia, blah, blah, blah. You lost, been told to basically shut up since your argument has no merit constitutionally or otherwise, and we all hope you listen-) If not, go find a safe space and cry. I am sure you will find Chucky-Shmucky and a few of your leaders there after they rule against them too-)

I have disliked the 'Skins since they took my Broncos to school in Super Bowl XXII to the tune of 42-10!

As for the SCOTUS decision, it's about time the SJW cult got slapped down.

Kind of on the same note, I wonder if a company's logo has a Confederate flag in it would be legal.

/--- There are plenty.
IMG_0089.JPG

The only people that care about this subject are pussy whipped bitches... like lakhota.
The sooner this country tells political correctness to take a flying fuck the better off we are

What needs to happen is that we quit making up false terms like political correctness.

Because it seems that political correctness only involves whites making rude comments about everyone else. Once someone decides to not be politically correct and talk about whites, then we get all kinds of whining from the same whites talking about how we don't need political correctness.

They already dood. Does "honkie", "whitey", "redneck", or "white bread", to name a few, ring any bells in your thick head? And you're say: "Ya but...". Doesn't matter doooood, they are meant in a derogatory manner.

Get over yourself already! Fer chrissake, life's too short to let little things like that own you.

:cuckoo:

Offensive is subjective and that should not be legislated.

The free market handles this.

If enough people find it offensive, they can choose to NOT consume the offensive product and the company will suffer financially.

If people continue to consume the product, then clearly it doesn't bother enough people to warrant any action.

The Asian-American rock band, "The Slants" are to thank for this 8-0 beat down of Obama trying to stop free speech.

8-0 loss for Obama....a fucking SCOTUS shutout of POTUS.

Nice job, Barry. You wiped your ass with the Constiution and Ruth Bader Ginsburg even agreed that you violated the first amendment.

I think we all remember the hassle the Patent and Trademark office gave the Redskins for having an "offensive" name.

Well today the US Supreme Court weighed in on the issue of "offensive" trade marks.

An Asian Band called the "Slants" was denied a trademark for their bands name and pursued the case to SCOTUS.

In a rare unanimous decision the court ruled in the bands favor. And it looks like the Redskins will be able to retain their trademark as well.

Supreme Court sides with The Slants, rules ban on offensive names is unconstitutional

Discuss.

/---- I wonder if St. John's University will go back to their Redmen mascot.
View attachment 134420

That would be up to the folks that own the school. This ruling just effects Trademarks.

Before you do a victory lap you need to know that the Redskins trademark was never at risk. It was "grandfathered" in just like the "Fighting Irish". The issue is about political correctness and that ain't likely to end even though we have a reasonable President.

Forum List

Back