Looks Like The Washington Redskins Are Here To Stay

Fuck each and every one of you right wing pussies.

Whatcha gonna do when the team Harlem Honkies is formed by a black owner?

You will cry all day and night about how that's racist.

Fuck off pussy. Call a team Harlem Honkies for all I care. For something real, your team is the Major League Pussies.

Even Indians don't care. Of course liberals tell them they should.

I don't know what Indians you have been taking to.

So you take your ass right on up to the next Indian you see, call him or her a redskin and see what you get.

So you take your ass right on up to the next Indian you see, call him or her a redskin and see what you get.

Read and weep snowflake. New poll finds 9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

The majority of Indians view today's progressives as they are, high on fabrication, hatred and weakness, low on common sense.

Fuck off pussy. Call a team Harlem Honkies for all I care. For something real, your team is the Major League Pussies.

Your ass would whine to high heaven if this was to ever happen. That's a fact. You white folks are crying now about being left out when you are aren't, you've got others crying about some fictional white victimization, others crying about how white is the new black, and the others whining about some imaginary white genocide.

So yes, you'd all be crying like infants waiting for that milk bottle if somebody named a team with a known white racial slur..

Look it up snowflake. The majority of Indians view today's progressives as they are, high on fabrication and weakness, low on common sense.

The majority of Indians view nothing of the sort.

Your ass would whine to high heaven if this was to ever happen. That's a fact. You white folks are crying now about being left out when you are aren't, you've got others crying about some fictional white victimization, others crying about how white is the new black, and the others whining about some imaginary white genocide.

So yes, you'd all be crying like infants waiting for that milk bottle if somebody named a team with a known white racial slur..

Do you blame white people for your small johnson too?

Look it up snowflake. The majority of Indians view today's progressives as they are, high on fabrication and weakness, low on common sense.

The majority of Indians view nothing of the sort.

I added a link for you snowflake. Indians don't appreciate your type telling them how they should think.

So I guess the Right and those so-called unelected tyrants in the SCOTUS are pals now?

These are the rare unanimous that can be expected when politics are left at the door. They should be the rule not the exception.

Now if they could just treat the 2nd with such respect, we wouldn't have an issue.

The second has been treated with respect. And those who made sure it was respected the most got a full dose of the right to bear arms last week.

Notre Dame already has something like that.

ND-logo.jpg

It is far more of a caricature than the Redskins symbol.

So I guess the Right and those so-called unelected tyrants in the SCOTUS are pals now?

These are the rare unanimous that can be expected when politics are left at the door. They should be the rule not the exception.

Now if they could just treat the 2nd with such respect, we wouldn't have an issue.

The second has been treated with respect. And those who made sure it was respected the most got a full dose of the right to bear arms last week.

Fuck off asshole.

You really should not be concerned with the size of another mans johnson dude.

You really should not be concerned with the size of another mans johnson dude.

I just figured a tiny johnson has led you to hate white people. Imagine yourself, a pussy with a small penis.

Actually it was tried and backfired stupendously.

Fighting Whites - Wikipedia

ND-logo.jpg

Let me put your false equivalence into it's proper perspective. If Indians had decided to nickname the Notre Dame sports team the drunken rush, that would be the equivalent to the Washington Redskins.

The only people that care about this subject are pussy whipped bitches... like lakhota.
The sooner this country tells political correctness to take a flying fuck the better off we are

Actually it was tried and backfired stupendously.

Fighting Whites - Wikipedia

That was a college intramural basketball team. Try again.

After all if it was such a great thing why don't we see pro sports teams named that?

ND-logo.jpg

Let me put your false equivalence into it's proper perspective. If Indians had decided to nickname the Notre Dame sports team the drunken rush, that would be the equivalent to the Washington Redskins.

What the hell is a drunken rush?

If you are going to be a bigoted asshole baiter, at least use real insults, not made up house boy crap.

Forum List

Back