Looks Like The Washington Redskins Are Here To Stay

The only people that care about this subject are pussy whipped bitches... like lakhota.
The sooner this country tells political correctness to take a flying fuck the better off we are

Nah.more than the Lakota cared.

What needs to happen is that we quit making up false terms like political correctness.

Because it seems that political correctness only involves whites making rude comments about everyone else. Once someone decides to not be politically correct and talk about whites, then we get all kinds of whining from the same whites talking about how we don't need political correctness.

You do realize that before they became the Atlanta Braves home, the minor league team located there was the Atlanta Crackers!

Fuck each and every one of you right wing pussies.

Whatcha gonna do when the team Harlem Honkies is formed by a black owner?

You will cry all day and night about how that's racist.

Notre Dame already has something like that.

ND-logo.jpg

It is far more of a caricature than the Redskins symbol.

Let me put your false equivalence into it's proper perspective. If Indians had decided to nickname the Notre Dame sports team the drunken rush, that would be the equivalent to the Washington Redskins.

What the hell is a drunken rush?

If you are going to be a bigoted asshole baiter, at least use real insults, not made up house boy crap.

It is a typo. I meant to say drunken Irish. Now where is the bigotry in my comments? There is no baiting going on here.

Like I said of there was a team with a white racial slur used, whites like you guys would whine like Paul Masson. The above quoted post is an example of it.

No, because unlike a hack-twat like you, I have a sense of fucking humor. I don't let words injure me like a petulant lemming.

Forum List

Back