Looks like Trump will win again.

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.
Joe is a fucking commie.
Dumbest post of the whole year. You win the booby prize. Congrats!
Wrong, moron. Claiming Biden doesn't "act" like a commie is the dumbest post of the year.
Please post all the commie acts committed by Biden or Harris. Please.

Not communist, but she sucked Willie Brown's dick long enough to get a promotion.

Not sure that's a quality I want in my Vice President...
We got a perv and a ho in the white house.

Ah, yes, the idiot deflection.

So, you think Melania Trump is a whore so it's okay that Kamala Harris fucked her way into a better job?

The profound lack of integrity you display is stunning...
I don't think that. You do.

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.
Joe is a fucking commie.
Dumbest post of the whole year. You win the booby prize. Congrats!
Wrong, moron. Claiming Biden doesn't "act" like a commie is the dumbest post of the year.
Please post all the commie acts committed by Biden or Harris. Please.

Not communist, but she sucked Willie Brown's dick long enough to get a promotion.

Not sure that's a quality I want in my Vice President...
We got a perv and a ho in the white house.

Ah, yes, the idiot deflection.

So, you think Melania Trump is a whore so it's okay that Kamala Harris fucked her way into a better job?

The profound lack of integrity you display is stunning...
I don't think that. You do.

Well, then explain how my view is incorrect...

It happened under his watch. You tell me.
He didn’t.

That was easy.
According to Dim logic, he did.
Not according to my logic. Bush didn’t create the subprime crisis. Reagan didn’t really create the savings and loan crisis either, but that’s more complicated.

Politicians and government almost never cause recessions. At worst they fail to prevent them.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Government causes all recessions

Hell even Tucker Carson has come to grips with reality and now believes Biden won. Ya think that will convince the crazies on here to admit it too...nope. We are going to have to learn to put up with their incessant whining for the next four years..

Hell even Tucker Carson has come to grips with reality and now believes Biden won. Ya think that will convince the crazies on here to admit it too...nope. We are going to have to learn to put up with their incessant whining for the next four years..
Quote Tucker saying he believes Biden won.

"At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election result. We should be honest and tell you that. Of course, that could change," = T. Carlson...Even Tucker Carlson says Trump’s ‘fraud’ claims won’t change the result of the election

"At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election result. We should be honest and tell you that. Of course, that could change," = T. Carlson...Even Tucker Carlson says Trump’s ‘fraud’ claims won’t change the result of the election
What part of "Quote Tucker saying he believes Biden won" didn't you understand?

"At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election result". = which gives Biden the necessary electoral votes to claim victory...can't break it down anymore than that..of your still not satisfied get your mommy or daddy to explain it to you.

"At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election result". = which gives Biden the necessary electoral votes to claim victory...can't break it down anymore than that..of your still not satisfied get your mommy or daddy to explain it to you.

Many criminal investigations last alot longer than a week, chump.

Many criminal investigations last alot longer than a week, chump.
What's that got to do with Carlson's quote?..and what criminal investigations are you talking about?

I don't think Trump can hang on to Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

We'll see in a few months.

You're right. The dems and their globalist sponsors may well have succeeded at cheating this time.

Nah. You're just an idiot.

Like I said...you STILL care alot more what I think than I care what you think. I think that speaks volumes. Who loves ya, baby? View attachment 414411

You found my post from months ago and responded to it. Not the other way around.

I don't think Trump can hang on to Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

We'll see in a few months.

You're right. The dems and their globalist sponsors may well have succeeded at cheating this time.

Nah. You're just an idiot.

Like I said...you STILL care alot more what I think than I care what you think. I think that speaks volumes. Who loves ya, baby? View attachment 414411

You found my post from months ago and responded to it. Not the other way around.

Oh you GO, girl! You loved last night more than I thought!

Forum List

Back