Looks like Trump will win again.

It happened under his watch. You tell me.
He didn’t.

That was easy.
According to Dim logic, he did.
Not according to my logic. Bush didn’t create the subprime crisis. Reagan didn’t really create the savings and loan crisis either, but that’s more complicated.

Politicians and government almost never cause recessions. At worst they fail to prevent them.

They DO cause them...and other catastrophe's so they can impose solutions which give them control over things besides just the problem they deliberately created.

That's leftwing propaganda. No tax ever increased employment. Any "scientist" who says so is a quack.
Tax reductions by all republican administration and gop controlled congress has resulted in 10 of the last recessions. ( loss of jobs) Reinstating those reductions in both Clinton and Obama has resulted in the longest economic growth ( increased jobs) under each in the entire history of both.

FACTS NOT FOUND ON FOX NEWS...even Trump admits it.
That's completely absurd.

"2 + 2 = 5" is what you're saying.

Stop lying.
Idiots like Dagosa claim they understand science.
“Idiots“ like you just pretend you do. I know what science is, while you just use it as a modifier to make up conspiracy theories. You can’t be a Trump supporter and support science, let alone have a clue.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
Sheer idiocy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Trump's latest PA. lawsuit claims fraud occurred in only two counties which overwhelmingly voted for him. Can't make it up. {EOM}

Hell even Tucker Carson has come to grips with reality and now believes Biden won. Ya think that will convince the crazies on here to admit it too...nope. We are going to have to learn to put up with their incessant whining for the next four years..
Quote Tucker saying he believes Biden won.
"At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election result. We should be honest and tell you that. Of course, that could change," = T. Carlson...Even Tucker Carlson says Trump’s ‘fraud’ claims won’t change the result of the election
What part of "Quote Tucker saying he believes Biden won" didn't you understand?
"At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election result". = which gives Biden the necessary electoral votes to claim victory...can't break it down anymore than that..of your still not satisfied get your mommy or daddy to explain it to you.
In PA, alone, there are about 450,000 votes that will be thrown out. Please quit repeating this fake news.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
Sheer idiocy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Trump's latest PA. lawsuit claims fraud occurred in only two counties which overwhelmingly voted for him. Can't make it up. {EOM}
I just see “traitor traitor traitor “

That's leftwing propaganda. No tax ever increased employment. Any "scientist" who says so is a quack.
Tax reductions by all republican administration and gop controlled congress has resulted in 10 of the last recessions. ( loss of jobs) Reinstating those reductions in both Clinton and Obama has resulted in the longest economic growth ( increased jobs) under each in the entire history of both.

Stop lying.
“Idiots“ like you just pretend you do. I know what science is, while you just use it as a modifier to make up conspiracy theories. You can’t be a Trump supporter and support science, let alone have a clue.
Tell us what the "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" fallacy is.

That's wrong. His lawsuit doesn't claim that.

Stop lying.
Are you still angry at Rick Manning?

Actual current electoral map as of 11/10/20

Trump has 16 paths to victory, Xiden has 12.

Electoral-College-Map-Prediction-11-10-20-600x372.jpg

Forum List

Back