🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trumpcare is going to fail in the house

For those of us old enough to remember what HI was like before the ACA , WE want the ACA. HSA's for min wage earners?? Insurance can cross state line, already can but don't.

You can't reinvent the wheel, but you can make it better, but the GOP hates it , because Obama did it and its a Democratic bill. Why??? Because the Grand Old Party never cared about the uninsured.

Actually, I think the Establishment wing of the GOP likes it. The conservatives don't like it because it does nothing to address any of the problems. It does nothing to lower the cost of health care, it hasn't lowered insurance premiums or deductibles, it hasn't provided better access. Young people aren't signing up and carriers are abandoning the exchanges. By every measure, it is failing and only the most ardent supporters will dare claim otherwise. Generally, they speak glowingly of all the new people who now have insurance but that's a funny thing about when you hold a gun to someone's head and demand they purchase something, you'll naturally have more people purchase something. But even those who are on Obamacare are saying they'll have to drop it because they can't afford it. You've added about 14 million people to the Medicaid roles but that could've easily been done without destroying our health care system.

The bottom line is, there is no way to provide every American health care insurance at a low price while covering pre-existing illnesses. Insurance companies can't operate that way. And no matter what you come up with for insurance, it does nothing to address cost and availability of actual health care. North Korea has 100% health care insurance coverage and it's totally free... they just don't have any health care providers. Until we grow the fuck up and adopt some free market solutions, this problem won't be fixed. People will continue to get sick and die.... but you don't really care about that.... it's all about political power and dangling carrots for ignorant fools who think your promises are valid.

Not only that, but no evidence at all that President Obama did any tapping of the orange clown at all. LOL

Looks like the fat old bastard is striking out on all fronts.

The White House is moving from sad to pathetic.

Not only that, but no evidence at all that President Obama did any tapping of the orange clown at all. LOL

Ok trolls like Schumer can be cute and call it Trumpcare but it is not Trumpcare. Obamacare was called Obamacare because he had an active role in crafting the structure of the reform that Congress passed and he signed into law. Ryan and the Republicans crafted this horrible bill without Trump's input. He Trump came out for it, but it is not his plan.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what is keeping trump from presenting HIS beautiful and bestest plan? will he present it next tuesday or wednesday?

Ok trolls like Schumer can be cute and call it Trumpcare but it is not Trumpcare. Obamacare was called Obamacare because he had an active role in crafting the structure of the reform that Congress passed and he signed into law. Ryan and the Republicans crafted this horrible bill without Trump's input. He Trump came out for it, but it is not his plan.

what is keeping trump from presenting HIS beautiful and bestest plan? will he present it next tuesday or wednesday?

Ummmm.... You do know how government works, right? Presidents don't craft legislation... they sign legislation crafted by Congress. They often give their input and instruct party leaders as to what they will accept and sign... but the actual "plan" happens in Congress.

Did you think Obama wrote Obamacare?

Ummmm.... You do know how government works, right? Presidents don't craft legislation... they sign legislation crafted by Congress. They often give their input and instruct party leaders as to what they will accept and sign... but the actual "plan" happens in Congress.

lol.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

When I say I would end Obamacare, I would also come up with a plan that would be far better, much easier to understand, and cost less!

12:39 PM - 15 Sep 2013

If it doesn't pass, it doesn't pass and they can go back to the drawing board.

Way different than the ACA which was crammed down the throats of the tax payers.

Personally I think they should kick it back to the private sector where it belongs.

The fools who voted for Trump still don't even realize he's a Pathological LIAR.
The fools that voted for Obama and Hillary don't care that they are pathological liars. Every lie was music to their ears.

Fact is, neither Trump nor the GOP in congress ram any major changes (law) through like the Dems did with their 60 vote majority. Since they are married to their failing reform the Dems won't go along and some Repubs are no better. All that can be done for now is what they can do with budgeting.

There is no Trumpcare, the OP is a drooling moron.

Sorry, bud. Cheeto Jesus owns this.

I wish that we had what Obama originally proposed, which would have included a Medicare buy-in for those over 55 and a public option for the poor. It would have solved a lot of problems. Instead we got the mess in the Senate that Joe Lieberman (D-Israel) insisted on because Harry Reid wouldn't deploy the nuclear option. which pretty much turned out to be RomneyCare 2.0.

The real reason why the GOP doesn't have a plan? Because the ACA IS their plan. The one that makes money for big insurance instead of offering a public alternative to big insurance.

The fools that voted for Obama and Hillary don't care that they are pathological liars. Every lie was music to their ears.

Fact is, neither Trump nor the GOP in congress ram any major changes (law) through like the Dems did with their 60 vote majority. Since they are married to their failing reform the Dems won't go along and some Repubs are no better. All that can be done for now is what they can do with budgeting.

There's no reason why the GOP can't pass their plan, other than their base hates it.

The bottom line is, there is no way to provide every American health care insurance at a low price while covering pre-existing illnesses. Insurance companies can't operate that way. And no matter what you come up with for insurance, it does nothing to address cost and availability of actual health care. North Korea has 100% health care insurance coverage and it's totally free... they just don't have any health care providers. Until we grow the fuck up and adopt some free market solutions, this problem won't be fixed. People will continue to get sick and die.... but you don't really care about that.... it's all about political power and dangling carrots for ignorant fools who think your promises are valid.

Uh, Chief Running-gag, there's a way to do it.

Canada already does. So does the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France and every other industrialized democracy.

The reason why our current system sucks so much, is because it is a "Free Market" system.

Simply put, if I have something that will keep you from dying, I can charge you whatever the fuck I want to for it...

And that's exactly what Big Insurance, Big Medical and Big Pharma are doing.

As opposed to single payer systems, where they tell the providers, 'This is what it costs, this is what we are going to pay for it."

Which is why the US Spends 17.5% of it's GDP while the average for industrialized nations is 9.5%

At_17.6_percent_of_GDP_in_2010_blog_main_horizontal.jpg

But our average life expectency is lower.

life-expectancy-at-birth-total-population-oecd-2011.png

And our infant mortality rate is higher.

infant-mortality-cdc.jpg

So your wonderful "Free Market" makes us spend the most and achieve the worst results.

Wow... you guys are running away from TrumpCare faster than Trump runs from his ex-wives...

For those of us old enough to remember what HI was like before the ACA , WE want the ACA. HSA's for min wage earners?? Insurance can cross state line, already can but don't.

You can't reinvent the wheel, but you can make it better, but the GOP hates it , because Obama did it and its a Democratic bill. Why??? Because the Grand Old Party never cared about the uninsured.

Actually, I think the Establishment wing of the GOP likes it. The conservatives don't like it because it does nothing to address any of the problems. It does nothing to lower the cost of health care, it hasn't lowered insurance premiums or deductibles, it hasn't provided better access. Young people aren't signing up and carriers are abandoning the exchanges. By every measure, it is failing and only the most ardent supporters will dare claim otherwise. Generally, they speak glowingly of all the new people who now have insurance but that's a funny thing about when you hold a gun to someone's head and demand they purchase something, you'll naturally have more people purchase something. But even those who are on Obamacare are saying they'll have to drop it because they can't afford it. You've added about 14 million people to the Medicaid roles but that could've easily been done without destroying our health care system.

Price had his town hall on last night, question and answer thing, and he alluded to the fact more young people will sign up because prices will be lower and we will have a "a la carte" system (whatever that means).

No people will not sign up, we do not want to have to pay the insurance on the autos, home, disability, life, WC and liability , but do we have a choice no, because we have assets to lose, as I imagine you do. Young people until they get married and have kids think they are indestructible and use the ER, they have nothing to lose.

Also the new bill has a penalty , so if you sign up due to cancer, you best not go without insurance or it will be 30% higher premium for your age group.

HSA's are not a good way for the working poor, or median income. Why did they raise the limits on who can get subsidies?? up to 75 grand for a single and a couple 150 grand?? And then they based it on age for credits, from 2 grand to 4 grand for a 60+ even thought a 60 year old will pay 5 X's the youngest adult.

What does a la carte mean, I want cancer protection but skip broken bones, that is called catastrophic ins. with a low premium and high deduct, its called a bronze plan in todays world.

We had free market and they refused to insure people who were not healthy and heaven forbid if you lost your job or got a diagnoses.

I do not believe that the GOP will keep making it better in a few stages, that is only for reelection purposes. They did nothing to make the ACA better, in fact , they did everything they could to make it fail, and due to them its about ready to, and they never gave the Dems a chance to work on it, but bad talked it every chance they could.

The GOP plan is a huge tax cut for the wealthy is what it is , and Price didn't take Medicaid patients from what I have read and he also belonged to a group called the AAPS who major goal is to help Dr's how to opt out of Medicare and not take Medicaid.

I have no trust in the GOP.

Forum List

Back