Looks like we have a SoD

Im sure if they vote him in, the rest wouldn't be a problem. Wouldn't you think?
I think there is still some problems with EPA guy. Here we have a local tv ad running, urging Mainers to call our Senator to vote no on the guy.
IDK much about him. I just know he wants to restrict it.
TV says he's not sure mercury ingestion is dangerous. LOL

I hear the sequel to the Iraq invasion is going to be even more gruesome and action-packed than the first! It's gonna be yuuuge!
Remember Rumsfeld forced Eric Shinseki into early retirement for saying the admin wasn't putting in enough troops.
Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Ashcroft almost make me want to become religious so I can believe that they'll spend eternity burning in hell.

Im sure if they vote him in, the rest wouldn't be a problem. Wouldn't you think?
I am sure all laws can be circumvented with the right people agreeing..
Ya I am sure when Truman had the law circumvented in the 50's for Marshall dems were all up in arms.

Isn't it interesting the left has been on the wrong side of so much of our history?
Ya I am sure when Truman had the law circumvented in the 50's for Marshall dems were all up in arms.

I don't know, were they?

Isn't it interesting the left has been on the wrong side of so much of our history?
Like the Declaration of Independence?
Like the U.S. Constitution?
Like freeing the slaves?
Like women's suffrage?
Like civil rights?

I hear the sequel to the Iraq invasion is going to be even more gruesome and action-packed than the first! It's gonna be yuuuge!
Remember Rumsfeld forced Eric Shinseki into early retirement for saying the admin wasn't putting in enough troops.
Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Ashcroft almost make me want to become religious so I can believe that they'll spend eternity burning in hell.

You don't believe in god, there's a shocker!

Like the Declaration of Independence?
Like the U.S. Constitution?
Like freeing the slaves?
Like women's suffrage?
Like civil rights?

Sorry but you're wrong on.so much......so so much.

There might be a god. He/she/it's certainly not whatever distorted perversion you worship.

There might be a god. He/she/it's certainly not whatever distorted perversion you worship.

Humans fuck shit up, welcome to the club......
But what about the Christian God do you dislike?

Humans fuck shit up, welcome to the club......
But what about the Christian God do you dislike?
Mostly his fundamentalist worshipers. Jesus is great. Too bad American Christians reject him.

Forum List

Back