Loony libs suspend 7 y.o. student for shaping his food into gun shape

Education works. Consistent access to healthy food and positive reinforcement works. But, as Nashville Scene points out, you have to be several shades of gleefully sadistic to propose withholding food from children to motivate poverty stricken families to “do better.”

HAHAHA. That's what the negros and hispos always say. "Give us more welfare so we can buy better food for our kids. We would never even think of spending the money on ourselves."

How do you know the teacher wasn't a conservative who was angry the child had more talent than the teacher did? After all, conservatives aren't very good in the arts, or sciences, or economics, or......They are good at running up the debt and making Americans suffer. Very good in fact.

I know that because teachers cannot suspend students.

Come to think of it, you know it too, which is why you are sputtering in your coffee instead of just admitting that this is stupid.

This shit has got to stop. They are treating little children like criminals. I think some liberal teachers are just frustrated because some kids aren't brainwashed as easily as others so they want to teach them a lesson.

And what evidence do you have ‘liberal teachers’ are responsible?

Where did she say anything about liberals?

Could be the dumb rules of the conservative ex-phys ed teacher administrators lol...

If I am not confused, and I rarely am, conservatives are the ones that think guns are OK, and you are the ones that think guns should be banned, even fake guns made from pastry.

This shit has got to stop. They are treating little children like criminals. I think some liberal teachers are just frustrated because some kids aren't brainwashed as easily as others so they want to teach them a lesson.

I live in a heavily conservative area where the majority of public school teachers are Republicans and the schools have the same idiotic rules. You people who think this is just a liberal do a great job of showing your ignorance, but that's not surprising.

Shut up, and stop trying to change the subject. Only a moronic liberal would scar a child in the name of political correctness.

Is that your ‘evidence’?
Nice try, but anyone with a brain knows a conservative (if you can find one in the public school system) would never do something so profoundly idiotic.

Zero tolerance? Oh really? This had "conservative strict rules" written all over it.

Loony libs suspend 7 y.o. student for shaping his food into gun shape
handjob.gif

That's what Porky Limbaugh said, huh??

Rush-LimbaughRed.gif

Last edited:

I live in a heavily conservative area where the majority of public school teachers are Republicans and the schools have the same idiotic rules. You people who think this is just a liberal do a great job of showing your ignorance, but that's not surprising.

The rules are not made by the teachers, are they? Anyone with a brain would see this as nothing more than an attempt to deflect from how stupid the Liberal Elite have become.

I had an otherwise liberal teacher in my very very liberal area growing up, my 8th grade history teacher, a woman, said "abortion should not be used as birth control" back in the 1980s. I bet she would have been fired had she said that today.

I had an otherwise liberal teacher in my very very liberal area growing up, my 8th grade history teacher, a woman, said "abortion should not be used as birth control" back in the 1980s. I bet she would have been fired had she said that today.

Probably. For even mentioning abortion...the RWrs would have been clutching their pearls w/in seconds.

Probably. For even mentioning abortion...the RWrs would have been clutching their pearls w/in seconds.

Something tells me there are zero of those people you describe in Montgomery County, MD where I was referring to.

Nice try, but anyone with a brain knows a conservative (if you can find one in the public school system) would never do something so profoundly idiotic.

Zero tolerance? Oh really? This had "conservative strict rules" written all over it.
Like I said, "anyone with a brain". That leaves you out.

How do you know the teacher wasn't a conservative who was angry the child had more talent than the teacher did? After all, conservatives aren't very good in the arts, or sciences, or economics, or......They are good at running up the debt and making Americans suffer. Very good in fact.
Shut up, and stop trying to change the subject. Only a moronic liberal would scar a child in the name of political correctness.

Texas GOP works to ban teaching critical thinking skills in Public Schools

Welfare War: GOP?s Campfield Advocates Starving Children With Bad Grades

Education works. Consistent access to healthy food and positive reinforcement works. But, as Nashville Scene points out, you have to be several shades of gleefully sadistic to propose withholding food from children to motivate poverty stricken families to “do better.”
As the latest ridiculous welfare ban floated by Campbell (who actually, unironically claims to be a Christian) on the web, it seems apt to ask, who would Jesus starve? The little children?

Show me how Democrats want to cause such damage. I dare you.

I double dare you.

Like I said, "anyone with a brain". That leaves you out.

Texas GOP works to ban teaching critical thinking skills in Public Schools

Welfare War: GOP?s Campfield Advocates Starving Children With Bad Grades

As the latest ridiculous welfare ban floated by Campbell (who actually, unironically claims to be a Christian) on the web, it seems apt to ask, who would Jesus starve? The little children?

Show me how Democrats want to cause such damage. I dare you.

I double dare you.

Poor deanie....

Finding important ideas and laughing at them because you don't understand them has become a hobby with you.

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."
From your link

What you don't understand is that the fake education of "Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification)..." has been proven to be a failure.

1. Just look at the terrible outcome of decades of educrat 'critical thinking skills' programs.

Only someone with your level of intellect would look at the results and find them satisfactory.

2. E.D. Hirsch has advanced the idea of teaching factual material, known as content-rich curricula.
“I came to see that the text alone is not enough,” Hirsch said to me recently at his Charlottesville, Virginia, home. “The unspoken—that is, relevant background knowledge—is absolutely crucial in reading a text.”… he received an endowed professorship and became chairman of the English department at the University of Virginia.[He found that] the reading and writing skills of many incoming students were poor, sure to handicap them in their future academic work.

In trying to figure out how to close this “literacy gap,” Hirsch conducted an experiment on reading comprehension, using two groups of college students. Members of the first group possessed broad background knowledge in subjects like history, geography, civics, the arts, and basic science; members of the second, often from disadvantaged homes, lacked such knowledge. The knowledgeable students, it turned out, could far more easily comprehend and analyze difficult college-level texts (both fiction and nonfiction) than their poorly informed brethren could. Hirsch had discovered “a way to measure the variations in reading skill attributable to variations in the relevant background knowledge of audiences.”
E. D. Hirsch’s Curriculum for Democracy by Sol Stern, City Journal Autumn 2009

Again?
"The knowledgeable students, it turned out, could far more easily comprehend and analyze difficult college-level texts (both fiction and nonfiction) than their poorly informed brethren."

Reading lots of books on various subjects might help you.

If you can't understand that, you're probably the victim of 'critical thinking skills' education.

And what evidence do you have ‘liberal teachers’ are responsible?

Where did she say anything about liberals?

I apologize for not being able to make that bigger,

you massive illiterate twat.

lol

Forum List

Back