Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...
`
Ideological babble. Tell someone else. I deal in facts.

You deal in facts? Are these facts?

`
Wrong. Blacks will loot and steal from any store, regardless of the race of the person owning it. They all are just inherently criminal.

`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.

Blacks having a predisposition for stealing and being inherently criminal are facts? :lol:
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
their crime rate is much higher
the percentage of blacks commiting crime/murder is much, much higher than whites......why?
Depleted family structure. No daddies. Mostly boys committing that crime. Black girls not as much. They have mothers. This also explains why black female college graduation rates dwarf those of black males.
The demagogues and lefty poitical opportunists want to blame racism legacy and poverty, etc. But it's really only a result of depleted family structure.
What kind of stupid logic is that? You shade tree psychologists crack me up with your
lame assessments. 75% of blacks live above the poverty level and most work for a living.
Unwed births doesn't mean the fathers are absent. Many couples choose to cohabitate without the nuptials. Others get married after the birth of a child... But high unwed birth rates aren't limited to American Blacks. Many of your beloved Nordic countries have rates nearly as high as US Blacks do.

Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...
`

`
Wrong. Blacks will loot and steal from any store, regardless of the race of the person owning it. They all are just inherently criminal.

`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.

Blacks having a predisposition for stealing and being inherently criminal are facts? :lol:
the percentage of blacks commiting crime/murder is much, much higher than whites......why?
Which blacks commit murder? That "murder"rate is really an arrest rate not a rate based on convictions. And since most blacks don't commit murder...you have just made a false statistical statement. How can the majority of innocent blacks who never commit murder be used to measure the black murder rate? You're generalizing.
"They aren't ALL bad" is a terrible fucking argument. Clearly its impossible to defend the rampant violence in the black community.
Several thousand homicides per year out of 42 million is not rampant violence. If you want a picture of rampant violence
I can point to Hitler and Stalin...They belong to YOUR RACE..if you believe in race, that is.

But not nearly as criminal as white people who loot entire continents and kill millions for profit.
`

Fuck em....we just took what they had stolen from others.
Not true ... American Indians generally didn't have the concept of land ownership.

That blacks are convicted of or commit more crimes does not in any way make it a fact that blacks have a predisposition to crime. Perhaps you do not understand the difference between correlation and causation. There are multiple possible causes for blacks to commit more crimes. It does not have to be inherent.
Lemme guess. It's the white man's fault, right?

Didn't say anything of the sort. Socioeconomic status and culture can drive criminality, it doesn't have to be due to race or caused by another race. It's possible that systemic racism could play or have played a part, but I wouldn't personally consider it the driving factor.

The point, however, is that there is no proof or even consensus about what causes people to commit crimes, let alone what causes people of a particular race to commit crimes. Therefore, saying that blacks have a predisposition to commit crimes is certainly not a fact.
Black culture is the problem, but your side won't touch that topic with a 10 foot pole.
The right wing supporting Nazi's is the worst.

`

`

`

Which blacks commit murder? That "murder"rate is really an arrest rate not a rate based on convictions. And since most blacks don't commit murder...you have just made a false statistical statement. How can the majority of innocent blacks who never commit murder be used to measure the black murder rate? You're generalizing.
"They aren't ALL bad" is a terrible fucking argument. Clearly its impossible to defend the rampant violence in the black community.
Several thousand homicides per year out of 42 million is not rampant violence. If you want a picture of rampant violence
I can point to Hitler and Stalin...They belong to YOUR RACE..if you believe in race, that is.
Murder is the only type of violence in the black community? Pfff :laugh:

That blacks are convicted of or commit more crimes does not in any way make it a fact that blacks have a predisposition to crime. Perhaps you do not understand the difference between correlation and causation. There are multiple possible causes for blacks to commit more crimes. It does not have to be inherent.

Didn't say anything of the sort. Socioeconomic status and culture can drive criminality, it doesn't have to be due to race or caused by another race. It's possible that systemic racism could play or have played a part, but I wouldn't personally consider it the driving factor.

The point, however, is that there is no proof or even consensus about what causes people to commit crimes, let alone what causes people of a particular race to commit crimes. Therefore, saying that blacks have a predisposition to commit crimes is certainly not a fact.
Black culture is the problem, but your side won't touch that topic with a 10 foot pole.
The right wing supporting Nazi's is the worst.
Who's supporting Nazis? You'll never hear me complain about a Nazi getting beat up or murdered. In fact, i encourage it!

Now let's see you condemn the black community for its rampant violence.

Enough of your psychobabble. Blacks have been told for decades they are victims and are entitled. Excuses are made for their conduct and their criminality has been nurtured by political opportunists (liberals). They feel they can commit crimes with impunity and the left is responsible for creating this monster.

`

`

`

Depleted family structure. No daddies. Mostly boys committing that crime. Black girls not as much. They have mothers. This also explains why black female college graduation rates dwarf those of black males.
The demagogues and lefty poitical opportunists want to blame racism legacy and poverty, etc. But it's really only a result of depleted family structure.
What kind of stupid logic is that? You shade tree psychologists crack me up with your
lame assessments. 75% of blacks live above the poverty level and most work for a living.
Unwed births doesn't mean the fathers are absent. Many couples choose to cohabitate without the nuptials. Others get married after the birth of a child... But high unwed birth rates aren't limited to American Blacks. Many of your beloved Nordic countries have rates nearly as high as US Blacks do.
Empirical. Where I live it's almost all black, $73k median income, mostly fatherless, failing schools and high crime.

Thats like asking whites that depended on Blacks to educate them twice why they committed genocide and looted entire continents?
Shooting attacking spearchuckers with firearms is not looting. It's called Darwinism.
Those "spearchuckers" were trying to defend their homelands from white thugs who came to rape, pillage and plunder. Cowards like you
just love it when you can wreak destruction
on people of color with few consequences or risks to yourselves.... Vietnam Cuba and North Korea ...three third world countries put a check on your ass. Its just too bad so many American, Viets Cibans and Koreans had to die because our arrogant politicians underestimated the resolve and determination of armed autochtnonous people who come together rto resist militant imperialism. Many white "patriots" fled the country and moved to Canada or paid some doctor to make false physical evaluations ..i.e. deferments for minor condolitions such as bone spurs... But many 19 yesr olds, Black, White or whatever... heeded the call and faced the horrors of war. I was one of them..
My reward is getting home safe and being able to have a voice in selecting my leaders...hoping to keep idiots like those who got us mired in Vietnam from coming to power again.... unfortunately, things do not
always go the way I want: but that's America. Now we have Trump who seems to be obsessed with putting us back on the road to another Vietnam.

Allow me to toy with the remark you made about spearchuckers and substitue Asian communistsarmed with AK-47s and backed by military might of China. Kim Jong Un would understands the relevance of your spearchucker comment and apply it thustly: He has seen that he has to be aggressive if he wants to survive. He saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Kadafi when they capitulated and gave up their WMDs. Kim knows he same thing is going to happen to him. Can you really blame him for being so aggressive?
After all there must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Those spearchuckers were chucking spears at each other, too. Civilization was the option but they chose more spearchucking.
I would choose spearchucking over Hitler and Stalin any day. And if they represent civilization...you can have it.

Thats like asking whites that depended on Blacks to educate them twice why they committed genocide and looted entire continents?
Shooting attacking spearchuckers with firearms is not looting. It's called Darwinism.
Those "spearchuckers" were trying to defend their homelands from white thugs who came to rape, pillage and plunder. Cowards like you
on people of color with few consequences or risks to yourselves.... Vietnam Cuba and North Korea ...three third world countries put a check on your ass. Its just too bad so many American, Viets Cibans and Koreans had to die because our arrogant politicians underestimated the resolve and determination of armed autochtnonous people who come together rto resist militant imperialism. Many white "patriots" fled the country and moved to Canada or paid some doctor to make false physical evaluations ..i.e. deferments for minor condolitions such as bone spurs... But many 19 yesr olds, Black, White or whatever... heeded the call and faced the horrors of war. I was one of them..
My reward is getting home safe and being able to have a voice in selecting my leaders...hoping to keep idiots like those who got us mired in Vietnam from coming to power again.... unfortunately, things do not
always go the way I want: but that's America. Now we have Trump who seems to be obsessed with putting us back on the road to another Vietnam.

Allow me to toy with the remark you made about spearchuckers and substitue Asian communistsarmed with AK-47s and backed by military might of China. Kim Jong Un would understands the relevance of your spearchucker comment and apply it thustly: He has seen that he has to be aggressive if he wants to survive. He saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Kadafi when they capitulated and gave up their WMDs. Kim knows he same thing is going to happen to him. Can you really blame him for being so aggressive?
After all there must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Those spearchuckers were chucking spears at each other, too. Civilization was the option but they chose more spearchucking.
I would choose spearchucking over Hitler and Stalin any day. And if they represent civilization...you can have it.
I'm sure there were plenty of spearchuckers who were just as murderous as Stalin and Hitler.

`

`

`

Empirical. Where I live it's almost all black, $73k median income, mostly fatherless, failing schools and high crime.
And you judge all blacks by your microcosm
of an emperical experience? It figures.

I'm sure there were plenty of spearchuckers who were just as murderous as Stalin and Hitler.
Nope.... Not even close...

there are almost as many homicides in white on white violence.

That blacks are convicted of or commit more crimes does not in any way make it a fact that blacks have a predisposition to crime. Perhaps you do not understand the difference between correlation and causation. There are multiple possible causes for blacks to commit more crimes. It does not have to be inherent.Posting a meme about crime statistics does not prove that blacks have a greater predisposition to crime than any other race.Oh, and what do you know about my supposed "idealism"? Do you think you know me?
`
Thanks for your opinion, not that it actually says anything worth replying too.

`
Another unsubstantiated opinion.

Asclepias, can you compare and contrast Afro African architecture with that of Western Man? Do you think for example buildings designed by Whitey that follow the golden ratio rules and have been standing for hundreds of years are derived from Afro African mud huts? :p

Enough of your psychobabble. Blacks have been told for decades they are victims and are entitled. Excuses are made for their conduct and their criminality has been nurtured by political opportunists (liberals). They feel they can commit crimes with impunity and the left is responsible for creating this monster.

None of which has anything to do with what I was saying, which is that it is not a fact that blacks have a predisposition toward crime.

there are almost as many homicides in white on white violence.
ALMOST as many? How can that be when there are 4 times as many white people? Black people kill MORE than whites with only a fraction of the white communities population! Clearly there is a massive problem.

`
Another unsubstantiated opinion.

Just like yours or anyone else's in this thread. ;)

Forum List

Back