Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Thats like asking whites that depended on Blacks to educate them twice why they committed genocide and looted entire continents?
Shooting attacking spearchuckers with firearms is not looting. It's called Darwinism.
Those "spearchuckers" were trying to defend their homelands from white thugs who came to rape, pillage and plunder. Cowards like you
just love it when you can wreak destruction
on people of color with few consequences or risks to yourselves.... Vietnam Cuba and North Korea ...three third world countries put a check on your ass. Its just too bad so many American, Viets Cibans and Koreans had to die because our arrogant politicians underestimated the resolve and determination of armed autochtnonous people who come together rto resist militant imperialism. Many white "patriots" fled the country and moved to Canada or paid some doctor to make false physical evaluations ..i.e. deferments for minor condolitions such as bone spurs... But many 19 yesr olds, Black, White or whatever... heeded the call and faced the horrors of war. I was one of them..
My reward is getting home safe and being able to have a voice in selecting my leaders...hoping to keep idiots like those who got us mired in Vietnam from coming to power again.... unfortunately, things do not
always go the way I want: but that's America. Now we have Trump who seems to be obsessed with putting us back on the road to another Vietnam.

Allow me to toy with the remark you made about spearchuckers and substitue Asian communistsarmed with AK-47s and backed by military might of China. Kim Jong Un would understands the relevance of your spearchucker comment and apply it thustly: He has seen that he has to be aggressive if he wants to survive. He saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Kadafi when they capitulated and gave up their WMDs. Kim knows he same thing is going to happen to him. Can you really blame him for being so aggressive?
After all they must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Blaming current people for the actions of their ancestors only petty cowards do such a thing...

My ancestors didn't own slaves. In fact, they weren't in the country until 40 years after slavery ended. Because I'm white, people like JQ Public still want to blame it on me. Some white privilege bullshit.
JQ public sees white people in his dreams, you white people are his enemies apparently.:50:
I know which white people are my enemies and I know which white people are not my enemy. I can differentltiate. You don't seem to have that ability when it comes to judging Blacks.

Shooting attacking spearchuckers with firearms is not looting. It's called Darwinism.
Those "spearchuckers" were trying to defend their homelands from white thugs who came to rape, pillage and plunder. Cowards like you
on people of color with few consequences or risks to yourselves.... Vietnam Cuba and North Korea ...three third world countries put a check on your ass. Its just too bad so many American, Viets Cibans and Koreans had to die because our arrogant politicians underestimated the resolve and determination of armed autochtnonous people who come together rto resist militant imperialism. Many white "patriots" fled the country and moved to Canada or paid some doctor to make false physical evaluations ..i.e. deferments for minor condolitions such as bone spurs... But many 19 yesr olds, Black, White or whatever... heeded the call and faced the horrors of war. I was one of them..
My reward is getting home safe and being able to have a voice in selecting my leaders...hoping to keep idiots like those who got us mired in Vietnam from coming to power again.... unfortunately, things do not
always go the way I want: but that's America. Now we have Trump who seems to be obsessed with putting us back on the road to another Vietnam.

Allow me to toy with the remark you made about spearchuckers and substitue Asian communistsarmed with AK-47s and backed by military might of China. Kim Jong Un would understands the relevance of your spearchucker comment and apply it thustly: He has seen that he has to be aggressive if he wants to survive. He saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Kadafi when they capitulated and gave up their WMDs. Kim knows he same thing is going to happen to him. Can you really blame him for being so aggressive?
After all they must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Blaming current people for the actions of their ancestors only petty cowards do such a thing...

My ancestors didn't own slaves. In fact, they weren't in the country until 40 years after slavery ended. Because I'm white, people like JQ Public still want to blame it on me. Some white privilege bullshit.
JQ public sees white people in his dreams, you white people are his enemies apparently.:50:
I know which white people are my enemies and I know which white people are not my enemy. I can differentltiate. You don't seem to have that ability when it comes to judging Blacks.

Much like Chris Rock from his show several years ago, I can differentiate.

Thats like asking whites that depended on Blacks to educate them twice why they committed genocide and looted entire continents?

Ancestors? Hell many of your racist parents or grandparents are still alive continuing to pass the torch of hatred and bigotry to their kids and grand kids.
:cuckoo:
Yeah ...i didn't think you could handle the truth...speechless huh?

Same here. My ancestors came here from Ireland in the late 1800's. Bet they still expect me to hand over property because of my skin color though.
No one wants your 1960s style single wide mobile home toots. You're safe.

Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...
`
Ideological babble. Tell someone else. I deal in facts.

upload_2017-9-12_15-16-45.png

upload_2017-9-12_15-17-3.png

They are not afraid of the non-existent "police brutality" when they gettin' busy!

Who knows?

I mean like why do you attract hair lice? Why are you recessive?

Ace, my friend, its bad enough these sorry mf's are rippin people off, but gotdamnit, pull up your fuckin pants....LOLOLOLOL.....hate on the mf's all you want, chances are there's a white woman waiting for her share of the goods!!

......a 300 lb white women.

But not nearly as criminal as white people who loot entire continents and kill millions for profit.
`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.
Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...

Fuck em....we just took what they had stolen from others.

After all there must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Those spearchuckers were chucking spears at each other, too. Civilization was the option but they chose more spearchucking.

`

You deal in facts? Are these facts?

`
Wrong. Blacks will loot and steal from any store, regardless of the race of the person owning it. They all are just inherently criminal.

`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.

Blacks having a predisposition for stealing and being inherently criminal are facts? :lol:

I think you're just confused by your black side constantly chucking spears at your white side.

I think you're just confused by your black side constantly chucking spears at your white side.

`

`
Wrong. Blacks will loot and steal from any store, regardless of the race of the person owning it. They all are just inherently criminal.

`

Blacks having a predisposition for stealing and being inherently criminal are facts? :lol:
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
their crime rate is much higher
the percentage of blacks commiting crime/murder is much, much higher than whites......why?

`

`

`

the percentage of blacks commiting crime/murder is much, much higher than whites......why?
Violent criminal activity is a progressive disease

`

`

`

Depleted family structure. No daddies. Mostly boys committing that crime. Black girls not as much. They have mothers. This also explains why black female college graduation rates dwarf those of black males.
The demagogues and lefty poitical opportunists want to blame racism legacy and poverty, etc. But it's really only a result of depleted family structure.

`
Yes. But you are so caught up in your idealism, your faculties now reject anything that does not conform to your beliefs. Here's one fact;
`
`

B14c_Cc9_Ic_AAoi_Ea.png
You'll just make things even more difficult if you continue to use math and algebra.

`
Yes. But you are so caught up in your idealism, your faculties now reject anything that does not conform to your beliefs. Here's one fact;
`
`

B14c_Cc9_Ic_AAoi_Ea.png

That blacks are convicted of or commit more crimes does not in any way make it a fact that blacks have a predisposition to crime. Perhaps you do not understand the difference between correlation and causation. There are multiple possible causes for blacks to commit more crimes. It does not have to be inherent.

Posting a meme about crime statistics does not prove that blacks have a greater predisposition to crime than any other race.

Oh, and what do you know about my supposed "idealism"? Do you think you know me?

Forum List

Back