Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Blacks loot because they think they're getting back at Whitey for being white.
`
Wrong. Blacks will loot and steal from any store, regardless of the race of the person owning it. They all are just inherently criminal.

They are not afraid of the non-existent "police brutality" when they gettin' busy!

That race needs to clean up its act. Never do you hear the "leaders" condemning this criminal activity so it is obviously encouraged. If blacks wonder why whites don't want to live among them they only need to look at the criminal element among them and white liberal apologists.

ETA: I don't include our fellow conservative blacks in my condemnation. These people should be looked up to as an inspiration for their race.

Last edited:
Thats like asking whites that depended on Blacks to educate them twice why they committed genocide and looted entire continents?
Shooting attacking spearchuckers with firearms is not looting. It's called Darwinism.
Those "spearchuckers" were trying to defend their homelands from white thugs who came to rape, pillage and plunder. Cowards like you
just love it when you can wreak destruction
on people of color with few consequences or risks to yourselves.... Vietnam Cuba and North Korea ...three third world countries put a check on your ass. Its just too bad so many American, Viets Cibans and Koreans had to die because our arrogant politicians underestimated the resolve and determination of armed autochtnonous people who come together rto resist militant imperialism. Many white "patriots" fled the country and moved to Canada or paid some doctor to make false physical evaluations ..i.e. deferments for minor condolitions such as bone spurs... But many 19 yesr olds, Black, White or whatever... heeded the call and faced the horrors of war. I was one of them..
My reward is getting home safe and being able to have a voice in selecting my leaders...hoping to keep idiots like those who got us mired in Vietnam from coming to power again.... unfortunately, things do not
always go the way I want: but that's America. Now we have Trump who seems to be obsessed with putting us back on the road to another Vietnam.

Allow me to toy with the remark you made about spearchuckers and substitue Asian communistsarmed with AK-47s and backed by military might of China. Kim Jong Un would understands the relevance of your spearchucker comment and apply it thustly: He has seen that he has to be aggressive if he wants to survive. He saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Kadafi when they capitulated and gave up their WMDs. Kim knows he same thing is going to happen to him. Can you really blame him for being so aggressive?
After all they must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Blaming current people for the actions of their ancestors only petty cowards do such a thing...
Ancestors? Hell many of your racist parents or grandparents are still alive continuing to pass the torch of hatred and bigotry to their kids and grand kids.

They are not afraid of the non-existent "police brutality" when they gettin' busy!

That race needs to clean up its act. Never do you hear the "leaders" condemning this criminal activity so it is obviously encouraged. If blacks wonder why whites don't want to live among them they only need to look at the criminal element among them and white liberal apologists.

Heh heh heh...Your act needs cleaning on a global scale.

Thats like asking whites that depended on Blacks to educate them twice why they committed genocide and looted entire continents?
Shooting attacking spearchuckers with firearms is not looting. It's called Darwinism.
Those "spearchuckers" were trying to defend their homelands from white thugs who came to rape, pillage and plunder. Cowards like you
on people of color with few consequences or risks to yourselves.... Vietnam Cuba and North Korea ...three third world countries put a check on your ass. Its just too bad so many American, Viets Cibans and Koreans had to die because our arrogant politicians underestimated the resolve and determination of armed autochtnonous people who come together rto resist militant imperialism. Many white "patriots" fled the country and moved to Canada or paid some doctor to make false physical evaluations ..i.e. deferments for minor condolitions such as bone spurs... But many 19 yesr olds, Black, White or whatever... heeded the call and faced the horrors of war. I was one of them..
My reward is getting home safe and being able to have a voice in selecting my leaders...hoping to keep idiots like those who got us mired in Vietnam from coming to power again.... unfortunately, things do not
always go the way I want: but that's America. Now we have Trump who seems to be obsessed with putting us back on the road to another Vietnam.

Allow me to toy with the remark you made about spearchuckers and substitue Asian communistsarmed with AK-47s and backed by military might of China. Kim Jong Un would understands the relevance of your spearchucker comment and apply it thustly: He has seen that he has to be aggressive if he wants to survive. He saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Kadafi when they capitulated and gave up their WMDs. Kim knows he same thing is going to happen to him. Can you really blame him for being so aggressive?
After all they must be millions of Americans who think like you do that those spear chuckers, communist Asians or whatever must kneel before you or die.
Blaming current people for the actions of their ancestors only petty cowards do such a thing...

My ancestors didn't own slaves. In fact, they weren't in the country until 40 years after slavery ended. Because I'm white, people like JQ Public still want to blame it on me. Some white privilege bullshit.

Those folks seemed to have decent cars, no need to loot, but the prices are high for shoes...

most of the restaurant brawls, looting, mob thefts, etc I see are blacks
sure you see whites get into fights--but it's usually single, a few.....where as the blacks do it in many numbers...like the Ferguson looting--it was not 2 or 5 or 10, but dozens!

Ancestors? Hell many of your racist parents or grandparents are still alive continuing to pass the torch of hatred and bigotry to their kids and grand kids.
:cuckoo:

My ancestors didn't own slaves. In fact, they weren't in the country until 40 years after slavery ended. Because I'm white, people like JQ Public still want to blame it on me. Some white privilege bullshit.
JQ public sees white people in his dreams, you white people are his enemies apparently.:50:

JQ public sees white people in his dreams, you white people are his enemies apparently.:50:

More like his worst nightmare. I base that on the statement of "acting white" used by blacks toward other blacks that are trying to better themselves. Makes me wonder if doing poorly and being behind should be called "acting black".

Same here. My ancestors came here from Ireland in the late 1800's. Bet they still expect me to hand over property because of my skin color though.

My maternal grandmother's family had slaves. They were all diehard Democrats after Emancipation.

Same here. My ancestors came here from Ireland in the late 1800's. Bet they still expect me to hand over property because of my skin color though.

What they expect is for people those that never owned slaves to be punished in order to benefit those that never were slaves. Their reasoning for people like us is the white privilege bullshit.

Who knows?

I mean like why do you attract hair lice? Why are you recessive?

Ace, my friend, its bad enough these sorry mf's are rippin people off, but gotdamnit, pull up your fuckin pants....LOLOLOLOL.....hate on the mf's all you want, chances are there's a white woman waiting for her share of the goods!!

But not nearly as criminal as white people who loot entire continents and kill millions for profit.
`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.
Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...

Forum List

Back