Looting local businesses & destroying property? REALLY?

WTF is wrong with black people?

PROBLEM: Civil rights violated?
SOLUTION: Act like a complete savage.

Do I got it right?

Watching a driver of bigotry own a thread about the end causes of bigotry is ironic and epic.

What would happen if you just saw blacks as "Humans"? Boy that would be weird. Understanding the oppression we did to blacks helps you understand everything..

Why can't blacks swim, because they weren't allowed in pools. Why don't blacks an education, because we didn't want them to be educated. Why don't blacks have jobs, because we didn't allow them to work and I've seen this racism first hand. It's time racist whites started taking ownership of a class that has been oppressed in America for a very long time.

The movie Precious said a lot.

To all of you whites. There is NO reason to hate blacks except for the actions we have taken as whites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweets from Patricia Bynes- Democratic Committeewoman of Ferguson Township

-Protestors just beat up a man. I have police here

-An ambulance is coming.

-The man is white. He lives on this street

----
This is why I hate what Obama said. More violence will only come out of it.

Last edited:
Wicentowski - Riverfront times

Things getting bad. Guy walking his dog gets punched out, someonr throws flash bang *at* police cruiser. Cops tearing down Florissant.

---
Julie Bosman - NY Times

-Sound of another explosion

-Dozens of cops just got up and ran to vehicles. “Let’s go!” ordered one officer.

---
Reddit:

Update on Assault:

1/2)White guy with dog came around a group of teens. Dog was sniffing around area. A few teens accused white guy of being a cop.

2/2) White guy got jumped. Other residents pleaded to stop. Several police cruisers came right away, chased kids

----

Last edited:
We don't know that the account that puts the cop in a better light is true. Over the past couple of yrs, police townships have become more militarized and don't see citizens as people with rights. The disheartening number of family pets being killed by law enforcement is disgusting. None of us know for certain what happened.. We have to let this play out..

Do I got it right?

Watching a driver of bigotry own a thread about the end causes of bigotry is ironic and epic.

What would happen if you just saw blacks as "Humans"? Boy that would be weird. Understanding the oppression we did to blacks helps you understand everything..

Why can't blacks swim, because they weren't allowed in pools. Why don't blacks an education, because we didn't want them to be educated. Why don't blacks have jobs, because we didn't allow them to work and I've seen this racism first hand. It's time racist whites started taking ownership of a class that has been oppressed in America for a very long time.

To all of you whites. There is NO reason to hate blacks except for the actions we have taken as whites.

Odd considering our neighborhood pool has black and.....they CAN swim. Shocker I know.

Our schools also have black kids in them. We decided this spring to let them in....

God help you cause you are one ignorant motherfucker

You got that right since the majority in St. Louis City and St. Louis County (including Ferguson) are primarily your kind. Liberal leeching scum.

Missouri is a Red State..

The area in question is near all black & likely votes liberal for the free handouts.

I love that you haven't taken 2 seconds out of your life to begin to think about why certain classes of people jump on government assistance........History isn't your strong suit. :eusa_boohoo:

It's CERTAINLY an issue. It's time for you to start thinking about WHY.

2 hints. Bigotry and Oppression. It develops beyond that.

Last edited:
Jews and the Japanese suffered from "bigotry and oppression", how are they doing today?

Do I got it right?

Black children CAN swim, they CAN read and are educated, they DO have jobs and have the same goals and fears that whites do. And if you stop making them against us, you would find they make great friends, neighbors and colleagues!

Missouri is a Red State..

The area in question is near all black & likely votes liberal for the free handouts.

I love that you haven't taken 2 seconds out of your life to begin to think about why certain classes of people jump on government assistance........History isn't your strong suit. :eusa_boohoo:

It's CERTAINLY an issue. It's time for you to start thinking about WHY.

2 hints. Bigotry and Oppression. It develops beyond that.

Go spend your welfare check on chips & candy and let the adults have a discussion. And don't claim you're not on welfare cause your posting history says otherwise.

Idiot

‘According to an alert from the St. Louis Division of the FBI the National Chief of Staff of the New Black Panther Party is in Ferguson. Chawn Kweli and other members of the NBPP are in town to respond to the shooting of Michael Brown.

This is part of a Facebook status posted by Kweli , “This is the hour all the greats promised. If you die, die like a warrior. I’ll see you on the ground.”

‘According to an alert from the St. Louis Division of the FBI the National Chief of Staff of the New Black Panther Party is in Ferguson. Chawn Kweli and other members of the NBPP are in town to respond to the shooting of Michael Brown.

This is part of a Facebook status posted by Kweli , “This is the hour all the greats promised. If you die, die like a warrior. I’ll see you on the ground.”

How wonderful! Now we can look forward to new murder for hire contracts being issued by a violent organized crime syndicate that Holder will ignore and won't prosecute yet again.

We don't know that the account that puts the cop in a better light is true. Over the past couple of yrs, police townships have become more militarized and don't see citizens as people with rights. The disheartening number of family pets being killed by law enforcement is disgusting. None of us know for certain what happened.. We have to let this play out..

Good post.

The Black race has, generally about 10-15% lower IQ's than other races.
This is a scientific fact proven repeatedly by impartial scientists.
This is the reason the Black race is not able to become educated even to a standard wherein they are able to accomplish simple tasks to make money AKA working for a living.
The culture of Black on Black violence goes back thousands of years. No matter what country they live in today.
Endemic HPD, no parental positive input, no education, a diet that consists of sugar, salt and fat contributing to endemic diabetes among Blacks, and a culture that extolls misogyny and crime and violence and gangs (just like back in the jungle).
Is it 'racist' to point out facts? Call it what you will.
The facts are found in every inner city populated by Blacks on the planet.
Black on Black violence has always been happening. The ONLY reason people are seeing so much of it now is b/c of social media and cable news.

Without a doubt, it might be impossible to be more ignorant and stupid than gramps, but you have just stepped one rung above him on the ladder of being a lesser human than he is.
Congrats.
:cuckoo:

Hey mr racists, you still haven't answered why to whites decide to riot and pillage when their sports team looses an important game.Or they win the big championship.
What is your bigoted and biased answer?
Instead of rioting over sports, whites need to loot and burn down black neighborhoods when a black kills or rapes a white

But there is no utter outrage from you over their actions. Giving them a pass......because..?
Nice try mr. bigoted fool but it doesn't wash.
Your attempt to whitewash is quite transparent.
:eusa_boohoo:

Hey mr racists, you still haven't answered why to whites decide to riot and pillage when their sports team looses an important game.Or they win the big championship.
What is your bigoted and biased answer?
:eusa_liar:

I called ows squatters savages and it was only partisan

Call rioting blacks the same and it becomes racism

Liberals have an ever evolving dictionary

Because they're stupid drunk college kids.

Forum List

Back