Looting local businesses & destroying property? REALLY?

I called ows squatters savages and it was only partisan

Call rioting blacks the same and it becomes racism

Liberals have an ever evolving dictionary

Hey mr racists, you still haven't answered why to whites decide to riot and pillage when their sports team looses an important game.Or they win the big championship.
What is your bigoted and biased answer?
:eusa_liar:

WTF is wrong with black people?

PROBLEM: Civil rights violated?
SOLUTION: Act like a complete savage.

Do I got it right?

No. You don't have it right. There are underlying issues. If you think the looting is a response to the shooting, you are not thinking enough.

You don't seem capable of understanding and you will, therefore, not be part of the solution.

Your outrage is empty if not accompanied with a rational thought or two about what ought to be done to address the real issue.

You want to know what the solution is? You fucking commiecrats need to hold every American to the same standards and expectations, period. Your soft tyranny of low expectations fosters nothing but low performance and a sense of victim-hood by every class you profess to help. You are the real racist by pushing the narrative that they are unable to help themselves and need a nanny government to prop them up just to survive.

The real solution is to enforce traditional family values at all levels of public education and get rid of all the lefts alternative life styles are normal and just fine BS. Respect for others, the property of others and the value of life starts with family and must be reinforced by the community at all levels. It all starts with high expectations and accepting no excuses. I know that's all sounds a bit old fashioned but that's what built this country and it works, but not over night.

Hey mr racists, you still haven't answered why to whites decide to riot and pillage when their sports team looses an important game.Or they win the big championship.
:eusa_liar:

Because they're stupid drunk college kids.

Do I got it right?

No. You don't have it right. There are underlying issues. If you think the looting is a response to the shooting, you are not thinking enough.

You don't seem capable of understanding and you will, therefore, not be part of the solution.

Your outrage is empty if not accompanied with a rational thought or two about what ought to be done to address the real issue.

You want to know what the solution is? You fucking commiecrats need to hold every American to the same standards and expectations, period. Your soft tyranny of low expectations fosters nothing but low performance and a sense of victim-hood by every class you profess to help. You are the real racist by pushing the narrative that they are unable to help themselves and need a nanny government to prop them up just to survive.

The real solution is to enforce traditional family values at all levels of public education and get rid of all the lefts alternative life styles are normal and just fine BS. Respect for others, the property of others and the value of life starts with family and must be reinforced by the community at all levels. It all starts with high expectations and accepting no excuses. I know that's all sounds a bit old fashioned but that's what built this country and it works, but not over night.

Broken.....fucking.....record.

Instead of rioting over sports, whites need to loot and burn down black neighborhoods when a black kills or rapes a white

The various gangs (tribes) of the inner city can't wait for an opportunity to go head hunting. They're not angry about a black kid getting killed because they kill each other daily. They're actually elated that they can go "wildin'" throughout the inner city jungle. Fun for most folks is a ride at Disneyland or a night at the bowling ally. Fun for a gangsta is breaking windows, looting, raping, and pillaging.

I was around for the L.A. Riots of the 1960s and again in the 1990s. It seems to be a genetic response to a particular stimuli.

Instead of rioting over sports, whites need to loot and burn down black neighborhoods when a black kills or rapes a white

That would equate to instant genocide.

Do I got it right?

It's the same thing that's wrong with white people.

PROBLEM: Overbearing government violates the rights of citizens at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
SOLUTION: Blow up federal building in OKC, killing 168 people.

Because one white nut=an entire community?

Try again
Are you saying that a few greedy black rioters = an entire community?

Poverty? Poverty is an excuse to riot, loot and burn down buildings? How about a lack of values? Millions lived through abject poverty during the Depression and didn't resort to looting and rioting.

What's a more likely reason that someone loots, because they're poor or because they're black?

If you can't figure it out, think about the last time you saw a rich person looting a store.

When's the last time you saw a mob of "poor" whites looting and ransacking? :dunno:

14th arrest in protest of Calif. officer acquittal

Hmmmmm.

What's a more likely reason that someone loots, because they're poor or because they're black?

If you can't figure it out, think about the last time you saw a rich person looting a store.

When's the last time you saw a mob of "poor" whites looting and ransacking? :dunno:

14th arrest in protest of Calif. officer acquittal

Hmmmmm.
In looking over the website for ANSWER they appear to be a racially diverse lot.
But I'll give you this one. And a bitch slap for good measure. :slap:

:D

Sounds like why Asians excel in the sciences right now...how long before Progressives attack and tear down Asian culture?

Broken.....fucking.....record.

Is that really the best ya got asshat. Can't even start to tell me where I got it wrong, can you? Maybe because I'm right?

Sounds like why Asians excel in the sciences right now...how long before Progressives attack and tear down Asian culture?

Asians like whites value hard work and hold their children to a high standard. The left doesn't seem to like this.

You think Progressives attack Science?!.....I think your brain is broke.

Seeing that blacks kill twice as many whites every year. What would blacks have?:eek:

Forum List

Back