Loretta Lynch video: Need More 'Marching, Blood, Death On Streets'

Since Trump has taken over you have seen your rights taken away as Lynch suggests

• No

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
She is no different than Obama when Obama implied time and again that the police force and the court systems were racist. Then he steps back and wonders why police officers are being assassinated by BLM, as if he had nothing to do with it.

What these people really want is anarchy that will lead to utter tyranny.

We have Tyranny now, with a President most of us voted against.

But, yeah, the police and the justice system are racist. deal with it.

WND ... no credibility, video or not.

And you've taken what she said out of context...

ah, not sure how her actual words are taken out of context. Could you please tell me how?

She said that in the past, people have fought and bleed for civil rights...

She didn't call for killing people, which is what you dishonestly implied.

You guys must be getting desperate with Cheeto Jesus losing his mind.

Why is it the left is constantly playing interference and claiming others take their leaders words out of context?

Wow, the title is not terribly close to what she actually said.

Fake news. Partisan fantasy.

This type of crap helps nothing, it advances nothing.

Last edited:

ah, not sure how her actual words are taken out of context. Could you please tell me how?

I did not imply anything I merely posted her words. I said it was insurrection, inciting violence. "we did it before", blood in the street, "we can do it again," past and present.YOU my friend are the one on the side of not telling the truth. There is no context issue here, it is what she said.

Why is it the left is constantly playing interference and claiming others take their leaders words out of context?
The importance of what she said can be shown in what Obama, Clinton and Rice said after the attack on Benghazi. Who is to know what violence and riot their lying about a video caused? There was ONE protest on the day of the Benghazi attack, ONE. After their lying words there were many more.

Now we know that the left wing is prone to violence it happens quite often. We know that the nut cases are on the left wing side. So how hard is it to imagine that some LWNJ hears her words and thinks, yeah, blood in the street sounds like a good idea. Apparently to the left words do not have meaning.

But she just didn't say that.

When someone is quoted, shouldn't they have actually said what is quoted?

Have we become that divorced from reality at this point?

Someone please tell me the reaction if this were a right winger during the Obama debacle. If this isn't words of insurrection what are?

Lynch, who is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, goes on to say: “It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”
Read more at Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets

Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets

Before condemning site, there is a video.
The Democrats are imploding, putting on display who they truly are...

...and the whole world is just sitting back watching...

I did not imply anything I merely posted her words. I said it was insurrection, inciting violence. "we did it before", blood in the street, "we can do it again," past and present.YOU my friend are the one on the side of not telling the truth. There is no context issue here, it is what she said.

That's not what she said, and as stupid a human being as I think you are, I think even with your severe learning disability, you know that's not what she said.

Lying, misstatement and religious bigotry in one post, you have hit the trifecta.

Do you have a source that shows what is quoted are not her words?

Here it comes, "I can't prove a negative."

That's not what she said, and as stupid a human being as I think you are, I think even with your severe learning disability, you know that's not what she said.

Then why did she bring it up? It sure sounds like there are a lot of wink-winks in that statement.

Someone please tell me the reaction if this were a right winger during the Obama debacle. If this isn't words of insurrection what are?

Lynch, who is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, goes on to say: “It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

The rights that disappeared during Reagan/Bush?

Well, when they are ready, all they have to do is let us know. We will be there with our police, with our guns, and maybe the Bikers for Trump will come in for a little fun.

What is quoted is EXACTLY what she said in the video. Do you think that the video was tampered with?

The rights that disappeared during Reagan/Bush?
Since the COTUS was written smarty pants.

But she just didn't say that. When someone is quoted, shouldn't they have actually said what is quoted? Have we become that divorced from reality at this point?.
What is quoted is EXACTLY what she said in the video. Do you think that the video was tampered with?
You're serious?

On that video, you heard her say "we need more marching, blood, death on the streets"?

Could you point out where she said that?

Forum List

Back