Loretta Lynch.

I haven't heard the news today. What's happening?

Aperently, there was more to the meeting with Comey. It was one of those on Hannity so take it with a grain of salt. Gotta record the Sessions thing tomorrow. I bet we hear Loretta Lynch's name allot.

I keep saying, in swinging & flailing at their opponents they keep hitting their own instead. Eventually this tactic to sabotage the Republicans are gonna do the opposite intent and take down the whole Democratic party house of cards. Hillary's blame game is torching her own party, and as I said many times, she destroys everything she touches.

Obviously they don't believe me when I teach about "how things are", in the sense that every intended action doesn't always produce the result they had hoped for.
Most times it produces opposite the intent through the affects of the action or the reactions of those affected. Arrogant vengeful people never take those factors into consideration, they merely through impulse
and pride intend their displaced anger to inflict pain, not noticing they are only gonna be hitting themself in the end.

Forum List

Back