Losing the battles

I found this article recently, and I know there are a lot on the right who will get butthurt by it. DON'T! It's a sad truth we have to face. We try, try, try to view our enemies as our friends but it just. Isn't. Working. We are acting like the French, while the Left Blitzkriegs across the borders.

What do we as conservatives do?

Conservatives Are Losers – Return Of Kings
LOL What if the situation was reversed? What if conservatives won every battle against liberals? Won't you guys be crowing that God is on your side? The situation is reversed and the lesson you idiots have come up with is... we need to fight harder?!

Maybe you guys are losing because God wants you to lose! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL What if the situation was reversed? What if conservatives won every battle against liberals? Won't you guys be crowing that God is on your side? The situation is reversed and the lesson you idiots have come up with is... we need to fight harder?!

Maybe you guys are losing because God wants you to lose! :auiqs.jpg:
You know there are a lot of us that aren't religious. Of course, y'all will gladly bring up religion only if it's to throw a jab at us...

conservative playbook.png

I found this article recently, and I know there are a lot on the right who will get butthurt by it. DON'T! It's a sad truth we have to face. We try, try, try to view our enemies as our friends but it just. Isn't. Working. We are acting like the French, while the Left Blitzkriegs across the borders.

The Republican Party is part of the problem, a huge part. Not only have they've consistently demonstrated they have less than no interest in correcting or rolling back the 100+ year Progressive Jihad on America, Dubya was the greatest "American" Globalist scumbag in our lifetime.

It's even worse than the piece says....A lot of them are collaborators with the left.

Forum List

Back