🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Loss Of The Middle Class

It's a rorschach test. Same image: I see our wealth increasing, while Stiglitz Sanders or whatever sees some inequality or some democratic-bolshevik nonsense.

151208173918-chart-middle-class-shrinking-780x439.jpg

It's a rorschach test. Same image: I see our wealth increasing, while Stiglitz Sanders or whatever sees some inequality or some democratic-bolshevik nonsense.

Imagine how much the lower class would have shrunk if not for the liberal war on the family and schools and the liberal promotion of hip hop values!! Imagine how big the middle class would be if not for the liberal unions and taxes that drove 30 million jobs off shore. And imagine how tiny the lower class would be if the welfare entitlements they received were counted in their income.

Imagine how much the lower class would have shrunk if not for the liberal war on the family and schools and the liberal promotion of hip hop values!! Imagine how big the middle class would be if not for the liberal unions and taxes that drove 30 million jobs off shore. And imagine how tiny the lower class would be if the welfare entitlements they received were counted in their income.
You've only scratched the surface.

273-trump-walls-work-940-300x225.png

We need to build a wall.

They have pitted us American workers against Chinese, Mexicans and Indians.
they have no choice customers want the lowest prices!! Imagine how stupid you have to be to blame them when you should blame the customers.A business would much rather stay here charge higher prices and not bother moving to china but customers demand the lowest possible prices. Imagine how stupid and liberal you must be no to know that?
No, the rich got our government to let companies do business with china. You Republicans wanted it. We wanted buy American. Better a $20 American job and you pay $10 more for a blender.

But you guys got your way now you deny its your sides fault

But the unions created the middle class.

Even Toyota and Honda pay what they do for fear of unions. You're welcome

No, the rich got our government to let companies do business with china

dear stupid and liberal, you mean customers put pressure on govt to let business import lower prices from China so their money would buy more. Imagine how stupid you have to be to blame business when business obviously would rather stay here than bother with China.

dear stupid liberal, most were never in unions and most got poorer because unions drove up their prices and thus delayed their entrance into the middle class. Do you enjoy being stupid and liberal?

No, the rich got our government to let companies do business with china

dear stupid and liberal, you mean customers put pressure on govt to let business import lower prices from China so their money would buy more. Imagine how stupid you have to be to blame business when business obviously would rather stay here than bother with China.
While the GOP and their stupid voters were pushing for Walmart and to do more business with China, we were warning you how bad it would be for Americans. Now that it's obvious we were right, you guys want to blame Obama, or Bill Clinton or Pelosi/Reed? Such intellectually fucking dishonest dummies.

Did I tell you my conservative British friends would NEVER do away with the socialized medicine they have/get in England? And the lies that the corporate media puts out about the long lines they have to wait in. God are Americans fucking the stupidest people in the world? I think they are. You are at least.

dear stupid liberal, most were never in unions and most got poorer because unions drove up their prices and thus delayed their entrance into the middle class. Do you enjoy being stupid and liberal?
They don't have to be in unions to enjoy the benefits of unions you stupid cock sucker. How many times do I have to explain it to you dummy? Toyota and Honda ONLY pay more than minimum wage to those uneducated line workers down south for fear of them unionizing. Don't you get that you stupid fuck? Otherwise, why would you pay an uneducated Toyota line worker more than an uneducated Walmart worker?

I've asked your stupid ass this question before and you didn't answer. If you can't answer the question, I win.

Foreign automakers pay from $38 to $65 per hour to non-union workers

Why? They don't have an education. Why would Toyota and Honda pay so handsomely? You know the answer you illiterate fuck.

Otherwise, why would you pay an uneducated Toyota line
more than an uneducated Walmart worker?
dear stupid and liberal, read the Wal-mart-Effect. Why pay a doctor, lawyer, basball player, or actor millions? It has to do with profit. Walmart sells stuff anyone can sell so they live and die on low prices only and even at that they are now being put out of business by Amazon. A car company or baseball player has a unique brand that is worth extra money and extra wages to the people who buy them.

Also, if high artificially wages from violent unions or violent liberal govt made people richer, and didn't just raise prices, economists would be for it but in fact the entire planet is moving toward capitalism!! What does that teach you?

See why we say the liberal will always be stupid??

Otherwise, why would you pay an uneducated Toyota line
more than an uneducated Walmart worker?
dear stupid and liberal, read the Wal-mart-Effect. Why pay a doctor, lawyer, basball player, or actor millions? It has to do with profit. Walmart sells stuff anyone can sell so they live and die on low prices only and even at that they are now being put out of business by Amazon. A car company or baseball player has a unique brand that is worth extra money and extra wages to the people who buy them.

Also, if high artificially wages from violent unions or violent liberal govt made people richer, and didn't just raise prices, economists would be for it but in fact the entire planet is moving toward capitalism!! What does that teach you?

See why we say the liberal will always be stupid??
You're welcome

Forum List

Back