🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
scarlett-johansson-louis-vuitton-dress-01.jpg

You fucking idiots in here calling Scarlett ugly are so full of shit. You all would eat her ass like a starving African if you could and that includes you too Scary Sherri.

The move "Sodastream" to the south to provode new work places for thousands of southerners all over the district.

Not that I mind the current location, but I think investing Sodastream in the south will be more useful.

Nice to see though, that this brave woman doesn't budge and continues to support her people.

The move "Sodastream" to the south to provode new work places for thousands of southerners all over the district.

Not that I mind the current location, but I think investing Sodastream in the south will be more useful.

Nice to see though, that this brave woman doesn't budge and continues to support her people.

Brave? She made the choice to be loyal to her Ad Executive Fiance and money over principle. I'm not shocked. That's like calling a person brave that drops bombs on children from their safe airplane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back