🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many Jews who choose to be people of conscience, unlike ScarJo.

Does she have a bad mother?

Do you think that the fact that Scarlett's mother, being Jewish, has anything to do with her affiliation to Soda Stream?

I wouldn't know. Scarlett is one smart cookie though. Should make a mint with Soda Stream.

One thing you have to say about Mrs. Sherri. She sure does love those Leftist Jews. You really have to see just whom is in the BDS movement to see why Mrs. Sherri is so hot to trot with this movement.

Think-Israel Article

Watch "The Devil Tried To Get Me To Sell My Soul - Kevin D Jimison - Testimony" on YouTube

We all do not choose to sell our souls to the devil like ScarJo has.

Poor Sherri, she's obviously just jealous of SJ success in life, while Sherri is a massive failure :cool:

One thing is for sure, if Soda Stream offered Sherri $1 million dollars to be their spokesperson, she would take the offer without hesitation !

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch "Monty Python - Whizzo Butter" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DmwiAKDd8]Monty Python - Whizzo Butter - YouTube[/ame]

"Remember, buy Whizzo Butter and go to Heaven."

Muh iFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Just Google Scarlett Johannsen and look at all the media coverage BDS is getting.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The best thing about this is that Soda Stream is now clearly branded as a settlement product by the whole wide world.

Given a choice between making a political statement and just skipping the novel fizzy drink, most people and companies will just skip the novel fizzy drink.

Not all publicity is good publicity.

Just Google Scarlett Johannsen and look at all the media coverage BDS is getting.

The best thing about this is that Soda Stream is now clearly branded as a settlement product by the whole wide world.

Given a choice between making a political statement and just skipping the novel fizzy drink, most people and companies will just skip the novel fizzy drink.

Not all publicity is good publicity.

I think of it as how much the American public will learn about those in back of the BDS movement (and don't forget that the American public knows by now how easy it is even for the Arabs to be murdering each other) that people will be running out to buy the SodaStream product in support, and everyone will think of Scarlett as a brave woman for sticking up to these monsters. Don't you think Mrs. Sherri, that the American public will wonder, given what your friends are doing in Muslim countries, why those involved in this movement aren't calling for a boycott of any goods made in these Muslim countries?

She abandoned working for a humanitarian organization known worldwide for all the work they do for victims of catastrophes like tsunamis to make money working for a company benefitting off operating in illegal settlements

AS I said, some simply choose to sell their soul to the devil.

The public sees her for what she is.

And the public sees Soda Stream for the war criminals they are.

AND the public sees the Occupation for the crime against humanity it is.

What a BDS success story this is!

She abandoned working for a humanitarian organization known worldwide for all the work they do for victims of catastrophes like tsunamis to make money working for a company benefitting off operating in illegal settlements

AS I said, some simply choose to sell their soul to the devil.

The public sees her for what she is.

And the public sees Soda Stream for the war criminals they are.

AND the public sees the Occupation for the crime against humanity it is.

What a BDS success story this is!

The majority of the American public is not thinking of the settlements. When they open their newspapers in the morning, what they usually read is news of your friends killing innocent others in the name of their religion. Since you have nothing to say about these innocents being killed, not even when they are Christians, shows that you have sold your soul to the Devil.

Brave? She made the choice to be loyal to her Ad Executive Fiance and money over principle. I'm not shocked. That's like calling a person brave that drops bombs on children from their safe airplane.
Do you think that the fact that Scarlett's mother, being Jewish, has anything to do with her affiliation to Soda Stream?
There ya go Sherri, why stop at her, continue with trashing the woman's mother just because she stood up to IslamoFacism. No shame.

This from a psycho who said "Hamas reminds me of Jesus". One can only guess what kind of childhood environment caused her to be so mentally ill.

Last edited:
Scarlett Johannson cuts off financial support for mom Melanie*Sloan’s high-roller life*

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1003566

Well , they have their history, it went public.

She cut off her mother from all financial assistance in a fight over money.

Obviously, ScarJo has a heart of stone.

There ya go Sherri, why stop at her, continue with trashing the woman's mother just because she stood up to IslamoFacism. No shame.

This from a psycho who said "Hamas reminds me of Jesus". One can only guess what kind of childhood environment caused her to be so mentally ill.

Last edited:
Oh my Sherri is getting desperate now ! She is looking for any dirt on Scar Jo so she can make her look like the villain she's NOT.

You're such a pathetic piece of shit Sherri.

Scarlett Johannson cuts off financial support for mom Melanie*Sloan’s high-roller life*

Scarlett Johannson cuts off financial support for mom Melanie*Sloan?s high-roller life* - Daily News

Maybe Mrs. Sherri is fast asleep at the switch that she doesn't know that there are also Christian movie and TV stars who have cut off their parents for one reason or another. Let's face it. There are many people who have dark things in their lives, such as why people have moved from one city to another for some reason, perhaps because mental health care is cheaper in the city they moved to or it was cheaper to hire help to clean and watch over someone all day long.

I mentioned another actress, Kristen Davis, being in the same position as ScarJo.

But I had the facts wrong, she chose Oxfam over working for a settler company, Ahava.

She put her soul above dollars, unlike Scarlett.

Now, she's saving elephants and adopted a little girl and acting is number three in priority for her.

She, unlike ScarJo, has her priorities straight.

FFN_kristin_davis_jef_131203_16x9_608.jpg

Why Kristin Davis Can't Imagine Getting Married

"For "Sex and the City" star Kristin Davis, her daughter Gemma Rose takes top priority. Then there's saving elephants and a distant third is continuing a career in television. Getting married one day is not even on the list right now."

"The greatest luxury is being home in the morning when my daughter wakes up and not have to go anywhere," she*told Haute Living*for its December cover. "My ultimate favorite day is not getting out of my pajamas. I have a beautiful home, a beautiful yard and a lot of food. If Gemma and I could just be there, I could probably go a long time without leaving."

Kristen Davis, 48, adopted Gemma Rose in 2011.

For the first time since becoming a mom, she is returning to TV full-time next year on "Bad Teacher."

"Even though it might be hard to juggle her charitable work with saving endangered elephants, her career and of course being with her daughter, Davis said Gemma is totally worth it."

Why Kristin Davis Can't Imagine Getting Married - ABC News

Last edited:
Sally really should consult her mental care provider about her personal problems, we are not able to help her on this discussion board. I am so sorry your health concerns led you to have to move and that your condition requires you to have someone watch over you all day and clean for you. I hope things start working out better for you in your life in the future.

Scarlett Johannson cuts off financial support for mom Melanie*Sloan?s high-roller life* - Daily News

Maybe Mrs. Sherri is fast asleep at the switch that she doesn't know that there are also Christian movie and TV stars who have cut off their parents for one reason or another. Let's face it. There are many people who have dark things in their lives, such as why people have moved from one city to another for some reason, perhaps because mental health care is cheaper in the city they moved to or it was cheaper to hire help to clean and watch over someone all day long.

Oh my Sherri is getting desperate now ! She is looking for any dirt on Scar Jo so she can make her look like the villain she's NOT.

Nah, it's not pathetic - it's disgusting, vile and revolting. Rotting pig shit has much more appeal than the pseudo-pacifist hypocritical 'humanitarian' with its prattling BS about "persons of conscience"......

Reminds me of a line from a Phil Ochs song "That beneath the greatest love is a hurricane of hate...."

kristin.jpg

Kristin Davis | Oxfam International

I mentioned another actress, Kristen Davis, being in the same position as ScarJo.

But I had the facts wrong, she chose Oxfam over working for a settler company, Ahava.

She put her soul above dollars, unlike Scarlett.

Now, she's saving elephants and adopted a little girl and acting is number three in priority for her.

She, unlike ScarJo, has her priorities straight.

FFN_kristin_davis_jef_131203_16x9_608.jpg

Why Kristin Davis Can't Imagine Getting Married

"For "Sex and the City" star Kristin Davis, her daughter Gemma Rose takes top priority. Then there's saving elephants and a distant third is continuing a career in television. Getting married one day is not even on the list right now."

"The greatest luxury is being home in the morning when my daughter wakes up and not have to go anywhere," she*told Haute Living*for its December cover. "My ultimate favorite day is not getting out of my pajamas. I have a beautiful home, a beautiful yard and a lot of food. If Gemma and I could just be there, I could probably go a long time without leaving."

Kristen Davis, 48, adopted Gemma Rose in 2011.

For the first time since becoming a mom, she is returning to TV full-time next year on "Bad Teacher."

"Even though it might be hard to juggle her charitable work with saving endangered elephants, her career and of course being with her daughter, Davis said Gemma is totally worth it."

Why Kristin Davis Can't Imagine Getting Married - ABC News

Last edited by a moderator:
You really should get help for these problems before it is too late, especially that first one.

What can one expect, your military service with the IDF has addicted you to a fatal attraction with innocent civilians!

Poor Zionist!

Or one carrying an expolsive belt and triggers it between innocent civilians?

Or one trashing others from thousands of miles away from the problem he's debating?

Poor Zionist little girl, you know nothing of "humanitarian values."

Learn from Kristen Davis, its never too late to seek to take a heart of stone and turn it into a heart of flesh.

Nah, it's not pathetic - it's disgusting, vile and revolting. Rotting pig shit has much more appeal than the pseudo-pacifist hypocritical 'humanitarian' with its prattling BS about "persons of conscience"......

Reminds me of a line from a Phil Ochs song "That beneath the greatest love is a hurricane of hate...."

Yes, Sally - many people, even the rich and famous, have dark secrets in their lives..... Some are alcoholics, drug addicts. Some have to deal with other things - like Mel Gibson's wife. I wonder how that poor woman feels every time her husband tells the press that she is going to Hell because she's not the 'right' kind of Christian..... Must be awful knowing your spouse has taught the kids that you're going to burn forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back