🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have your blood bubbles, I want none of it.

The kid at Best Buy wanted to know why people are buying SodaStream machines all of a sudden.

So I told him.

He took one off the shelf and put it in back so he could buy it after work.
:thup:

Muh iFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Well I don't want any products produced in Muslim countries where people are being harassed and murdered for their religious beliefs. Mrs. Sherri can buy the products of her friends because she doesn't seem to mind the blood running in the streets of many of these countries.

The kid at Best Buy wanted to know why people are buying SodaStream machines all of a sudden.

So I told him.

We don't want your filthy hands on it, either.

I mean, why would we?

More important, why would you?

I mean, Jew!

Ew!

Scarlett is beautiful, you Sherri? They should make you wear pants on your face in public.

so you're condoning her actions? :eusa_eh:

Yahoo!
Johansson's affiliation with SodaStream, an Israeli company that operates in the occupied West Bank, got her into hot seltzer with Oxfam, a human rights organization that opposes trade from Israeli settlements. She resigned as Oxfam ambassador over the SodaStream hubbub.

So I told him.

me either. I'm for Palestinian statehood and for an end to the occupation of East Jeruselum.

Good for her :clap2:

The ironic part is that SodaStream employees many arabs in the west bank who would have no job or get paid about 10x less than what they are paid now.

Let's hear it for pro-terrorist supporter groups. :clap2:

So I told him.

me either. I'm for Palestinian statehood and for an end to the occupation of East Jeruselum.
Where do you think the arabs in jerusalem should be sent?

The ironic part is that SodaStream employees many arabs in the west bank who would have no job or get paid about 10x less than what they are paid now.

Jihadi Sherri will only be happy when the SodaStream plant closes, and the Palis are unemployed and eating sand.

They are home.

It's all those illegal Jewish settlers squatting unlawfully on Palestinian land that need to pack their bags and go home, back to Europe or Russia or the US or wherever they came from.

The days of Colonialism are past.

Viva Palestina!

Every day we draw closer to the end of Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine!

Jihadi Sherri will only be happy when the SodaStream plant closes, and the Palis are unemployed and eating sand.

Can yo iFoam gib shwerri a banana? she vewy horny

Last edited:
Viva Palestina!

Every day we draw closer to the end of Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine!
Except things keep getting worse. :lmao:

Tell you what, I heard its only the first 300 years that are hard. After that it gets a little easier.

They are home.

It's all those illegal Jewish settlers squatting unlawfully on Palestinian land that need to pack their bags and go home, back to Europe or Russia or the US or wherever they came from.

The days of Colonialism are past.

Yeah, send the Palestinians back home, back to Jordan, Egypt, and Syria!

Well, we all have a choice to make, do we support Apartheid in Palestine or do we stand in opposition to Apartheid in Palestine.

I guess Apartheid is your thing.

I'll be buying me a Soda Stream from WalMart tonight.

Or maybe, just maybe, he likes soda??

Sherri, do you or your kids wear Nike clothing/shoes? I'm certain you have bought for them or yourselves.
Well, I guess you support child labor !

ובאשר יענו אותו כן ירבה וכן יפרוץ

The enmies of Israel try and use the boycott, "apartheid" and occupation excuses to make Israel weak.

We survived before, we'll survive this war, as well.

Well, we all have a choice to make, do we support Apartheid in Palestine or do we stand in opposition to Apartheid in Palestine.

I guess Apartheid is your thing.

I'll be buying me a Soda Stream from WalMart tonight.
Apartheid? Only to be found in Muslim and Palestinian societies today.

Israel has two million Muslim Arab citizens with the exact same rights as other Israeli citizens. No fuckin' way that's apartheid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back