🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
InternetToughGuy.gif

Why did you put your pic up? I was asking Sherri you dumb ass.:eusa_hand:

BDS bringing the Occupation and it's abuses into the media spotlight is a BDS victory

"Activists in the Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement have lamented Oxfam’s refusal to sever ties with Johansson, saying that Oxfam should not have waited for her to end her relationship with the charity. While the saga may not have ended the way the activists had hoped, it may have set a precedent that will have celebrities oblivious to Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians think twice before becoming the face of its occupation. That — turning Israel into a pariah, is in itself an objective of the BDS movement."

Scarlett Johansson and SodaStream: the bitter fizz | GulfNews.com

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Be0ieEQCAAAlMZU-580x385.jpg

bubbles.jpg

Be1bBM0CMAA__40.jpg

BfPZtTACMAE28TH-484x580.jpg

"Late Wednesday West Coast time the Associated Press broke the news. A statement released by a spokesperson for her cited “a fundamental difference of opinion” about the issues raised by her recent decision to serve as “global brand ambassador” for SodaStream, a company that manufactures its home carbonation contraptions in an illegal settlement on the West Bank."

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with SodaStream | Mondoweiss

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is the report from The Associated Press.

"A statement released by Johansson’s spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights."

“Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years,” the statement said. “She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam.”"

"Earlier this month, “The Avengers” and “Her” actress signed on as the first global brand ambassador of SodaStream International Ltd., and she’s set to appear in an ad for the at-home soda maker during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2."

Scarlett Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador over SodaStream deal | 680News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHNnCjBEuA

SodaStream “treats us like slaves,” says Palestinian factory worker -

"When asked if there was discrimination between black and white Jews, M. replied, “Yes, for sure. You will not [find] white Jews wearing yarmulke [a skull cap] doing the hard work or ‘hand work.’ The supervisors who run the factory are mainly Russian and they are managed mainly by the white Jews, and we are ‘Palestinians,’ only workers.”"

"M. also talked of discriminatory hiring practices, explaining that “most Israelis are hired through the company directly,” while West Bank Palestinians require “a special security permit to be employed.” The settlement factory has an internal security officer who “takes care of applying for the permits from the Israeli authorities.”

See more at: SodaStream ?treats us like slaves,? says Palestinian factory worker | BDSmovement.net

THIS news makes my day, A Person Cannot Represent Soda Stream and do work for a human rights group like Oxfam too, they are fundamentally two acts at odds with one another.

The Video below addresses THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo328Gbastc&list=PLfrlsC1yJ2dT9yLDaJk-VA5qqLQVSEzm5

Sherri is a whore.

And a sperm smuggler. :eusa_whistle:

Plus don't forget that many homely women are jealous of women who are beautiful. There are many people who are anxious to see the original ad for SodaStream so that they can see Scarlett in it. This site by now has so many hits. Say, since the Chinese New Year is coming up, why don't we hope that some Chinese Christians who might go to Mrs. Sherri's church in Alabama give her some little red envelopes with good luck money so that maybe she will have the luck of crawling out of her house more often.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxq4ziu-wrI]Sorry, Coke and Pepsi. (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

The move "Sodastream" to the south to provode new work places for thousands of southerners all over the district.

Not that I mind the current location, but I think investing Sodastream in the south will be more useful.

Nice to see though, that this brave woman doesn't budge and continues to support her people.

Brave? She made the choice to be loyal to her Ad Executive Fiance and money over principle. I'm not shocked. That's like calling a person brave that drops bombs on children from their safe airplane.

I'm not shocked, TruthDisbeliever, that whenever you are on thisdle East forum, you have nothing to say about the other Middle East countries where people are being killed right and left for their religious beliefs. And you want people to believe the nonsense that you post???

The move "Sodastream" to the south to provode new work places for thousands of southerners all over the district.

Not that I mind the current location, but I think investing Sodastream in the south will be more useful.

Nice to see though, that this brave woman doesn't budge and continues to support her people.

Brave? She made the choice to be loyal to her Ad Executive Fiance and money over principle. I'm not shocked. That's like calling a person brave that drops bombs on children from their safe airplane.

I'm not shocked, TruthDisbeliever, that whenever you are on thisdle East forum, you have nothing to say about the other Middle East countries where people are being killed right and left for their religious beliefs. And you want people to believe the nonsense that you post???

By the time I see it there are thousands of Israel "supporters" condemning every act even if it has proven not to be true....

But, TruthDisbeliever, you really are not fooling anyone. I don't think anyone here has said that Israel is perfect (just as no country is perfect). However, people with common sense realize an awful lot about a poster when that poster comes to a Middle East forum and says nothing about what is happening in the rest of the vast Middle East when Israel is actually only one tiny piece of real estate in that part of the world

By the time I see it there are thousands of Israel "supporters" condemning every act even if it has proven not to be true....
Seriously Bullshitseeker, why would anybody sane side with Islamic terrorists and related causes? Sherri's fucking crazy and she's sold her soul to her Muslim friends. What's your excuse?

Seriously Bullshitseeker, why would anybody sane side with Islamic terrorists and related causes? Sherri's fucking crazy and she's sold her soul to her Muslim friends. What's your excuse?

I don't side with any terrorist be it a Muslim, Jew or Christian. Or be it Bush,Sharon or Osama Bin Laden.

Since we don't notice him on any of the various forums reporting on the news in that particular area , even in areas where innocent people are being killed for their religious beliefs, it is quite obvious what he is about. I don't know why there are those who want to make the Middle East forum into an exclusive Israel/Palestine forum where there is already a forum to discuss that area and there is a lot going on in other Middle East countries to talk about here on this forum.

Do you think that the fact that Scarlett's mother, being Jewish, has anything to do with her affiliation to Soda Stream?

I know many Jews who choose to be people of conscience, unlike ScarJo.

Does she have a bad mother?

Or is she simply an immoral person?

Do you think that the fact that Scarlett's mother, being Jewish, has anything to do with her affiliation to Soda Stream?

Last edited:
This article points out turning Israel into a pariah, is in itself an objective of the BDS movement.

And its working.

"In recent weeks, Israeli leaders who had previously dismissed the BDS movement as ineffective are now worried about the dangers their regime faces from civil society forces that are working tirelessly to send Israel the way of the apartheid regime in South Africa."

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Be0ieEQCAAAlMZU-580x385.jpg

bubbles.jpg

Be1bBM0CMAA__40.jpg

BfPZtTACMAE28TH-484x580.jpg

"Late Wednesday West Coast time the Associated Press broke the news. A statement released by a spokesperson for her cited “a fundamental difference of opinion” about the issues raised by her recent decision to serve as “global brand ambassador” for SodaStream, a company that manufactures its home carbonation contraptions in an illegal settlement on the West Bank."

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with SodaStream | Mondoweiss

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is the report from The Associated Press.

"A statement released by Johansson’s spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights."

“Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years,” the statement said. “She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam.”"

"Earlier this month, “The Avengers” and “Her” actress signed on as the first global brand ambassador of SodaStream International Ltd., and she’s set to appear in an ad for the at-home soda maker during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2."

Scarlett Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador over SodaStream deal | 680News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHNnCjBEuA

SodaStream “treats us like slaves,” says Palestinian factory worker -

"When asked if there was discrimination between black and white Jews, M. replied, “Yes, for sure. You will not [find] white Jews wearing yarmulke [a skull cap] doing the hard work or ‘hand work.’ The supervisors who run the factory are mainly Russian and they are managed mainly by the white Jews, and we are ‘Palestinians,’ only workers.”"

"M. also talked of discriminatory hiring practices, explaining that “most Israelis are hired through the company directly,” while West Bank Palestinians require “a special security permit to be employed.” The settlement factory has an internal security officer who “takes care of applying for the permits from the Israeli authorities.”

See more at: SodaStream ?treats us like slaves,? says Palestinian factory worker | BDSmovement.net

THIS news makes my day, A Person Cannot Represent Soda Stream and do work for a human rights group like Oxfam too, they are fundamentally two acts at odds with one another.

The Video below addresses THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo328Gbastc&list=PLfrlsC1yJ2dT9yLDaJk-VA5qqLQVSEzm5

I know many Jews who choose to be people of conscience, unlike ScarJo.

Does she have a bad mother?

I wouldn't know. Scarlett is one smart cookie though. Should make a mint with Soda Stream.

This article points out turning Israel into a pariah, is in itself an objective of the BDS movement.

And its working.

"In recent weeks, Israeli leaders who had previously dismissed the BDS movement as ineffective are now worried about the dangers their regime faces from civil society forces that are working tirelessly to send Israel the way of the apartheid regime in South Africa."

Quit spamming your OP, Asshole. You're wasting bandwidth.

Muh iFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Poor Sherri, she's obviously just jealous of SJ success in life, while Sherri is a massive failure :cool:

One thing is for sure, if Soda Stream offered Sherri $1 million dollars to be their spokesperson, she would take the offer without hesitation !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back