🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem Oxfam confronted when ScarJo decided to become a spokesperson for Soda Stream.

Scarlett Johansson Chooses SodaStream Over Oxfam After Dispute About West Bank Factory JAN. 30, 2014

“Oxfam believes that businesses such as SodaStream that operate in settlements further the ongoing poverty and denial of rights of the Palestinian communities that we work to support,” the group said, adding that it was “opposed to all trade from Israeli settlements, which are illegal under international law.”

The factory is on stolen Palestinian land.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/31/w...-torn-apart-by-israeli-company-deal.html?_r=0

It always goes like this for her. Have you ever seen a thread where she didn't get humiliated?

You're right. Not once have I seen one. And yet she/he/it keep coming back for more. You would think they would want a debate but are just proven wrong time after time so there is nothing to debate.

How is SodaStream related to "further ongoing the poverty" when they are employing all those Palestinians?

The problem with you Sherri (among many other) is that you believe EVERYTHING you read as long as it vilifies Israel.

Pretty pathetic :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

From The New York Times article:

Scarlett Johansson and Oxfam, Torn Apart by Israeli Company Deal

"Predictably, reactions to Ms. Johansson’s split from Oxfam were divided along similar lines. “Just like the few artists who played Sun City during South African apartheid, Johansson will be remembered for having stood on the wrong side of history,” said Rafeef Ziadah, a spokeswoman for the Palestinian B.D.S. National Committee, in a statement. The committee is a coalition of Palestinian organizations that advocate boycotts, divestment and sanctions in their campaign against Israel. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/31/w...-torn-apart-by-israeli-company-deal.html?_r=0

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Be0ieEQCAAAlMZU-580x385.jpg

bubbles.jpg

Be1bBM0CMAA__40.jpg

BfPZtTACMAE28TH-484x580.jpg

"Late Wednesday West Coast time the Associated Press broke the news. A statement released by a spokesperson for her cited “a fundamental difference of opinion” about the issues raised by her recent decision to serve as “global brand ambassador” for SodaStream, a company that manufactures its home carbonation contraptions in an illegal settlement on the West Bank."

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with SodaStream | Mondoweiss

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is the report from The Associated Press.

"A statement released by Johansson’s spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights."

“Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years,” the statement said. “She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam.”"

"Earlier this month, “The Avengers” and “Her” actress signed on as the first global brand ambassador of SodaStream International Ltd., and she’s set to appear in an ad for the at-home soda maker during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2."

Scarlett Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador over SodaStream deal | 680News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHNnCjBEuA

SodaStream “treats us like slaves,” says Palestinian factory worker -

"When asked if there was discrimination between black and white Jews, M. replied, “Yes, for sure. You will not [find] white Jews wearing yarmulke [a skull cap] doing the hard work or ‘hand work.’ The supervisors who run the factory are mainly Russian and they are managed mainly by the white Jews, and we are ‘Palestinians,’ only workers.”"

"M. also talked of discriminatory hiring practices, explaining that “most Israelis are hired through the company directly,” while West Bank Palestinians require “a special security permit to be employed.” The settlement factory has an internal security officer who “takes care of applying for the permits from the Israeli authorities.”

See more at: SodaStream ?treats us like slaves,? says Palestinian factory worker | BDSmovement.net

THIS news makes my day, A Person Cannot Represent Soda Stream and do work for a human rights group like Oxfam too, they are fundamentally two acts at odds with one another.

The Video below addresses THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo328Gbastc&list=PLfrlsC1yJ2dT9yLDaJk-VA5qqLQVSEzm5

Palestinian Sacrlett. She won the Hezbollah Oscar for best supporting suicide bomber.

RIMAjpg.jpg

Those propaganda pictures are really pathetic, kind of like the loser who is posting them :cool:

The land their factory is on was stolen from Palestinians.

If some colonists came and stole my land, I certainly would see that as hurting me.

They need to leave and give the stolen land back to the true owners.

The factory is built in an illegal settlement in violation of international law.

This is the problem Oxfam confronted when ScarJo decided to become a spokesperson for Soda Stream.

Scarlett Johansson Chooses SodaStream Over Oxfam After Dispute About West Bank Factory JAN. 30, 2014

“Oxfam believes that businesses such as SodaStream that operate in settlements further the ongoing poverty and denial of rights of the Palestinian communities that we work to support,” the group said, adding that it was “opposed to all trade from Israeli settlements, which are illegal under international law.”

You're right. Not once have I seen one. And yet she/he/it keep coming back for more. You would think they would want a debate but are just proven wrong time after time so there is nothing to debate.

How is SodaStream related to "further ongoing the poverty" when they are employing all those Palestinians?

The problem with you Sherri (among many other) is that you believe EVERYTHING you read as long as it vilifies Israel.

If some colonists came and stole my land, I certainly would see that as hurting me.

The factory is built in an illegal settlement in violation of international law.

So hand the keys to your house over to a Native American tribe and get the fuck out loser.

Blame Jordan for joining the 6 day war.

Those settlement will be there forever. So get used to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back