🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lou Dobbs: Mexican Govt Interfering in US Presidential Election

When Netanyahoo addressed Congress the implications were clear that the voters should vote against the administration.

You all got pissy when the British laughed at Trump.

You have no context or nuance about politics at all.

REPORTED for off topic.
Standard Starkey
Standard JimBowie to slice and dice a comment to take it out of context.

JB, why are you so afraid of context and fact and logical conclusion?

they act like they are part of our country and have a right to speak out on our elections. I'll be glad to see a president with the balls to tell them: run your own hell hole so your people don't sneak into our country.

Reported for silly intimidation. Your comments about Mexico are no different than my comments about Mexico.

Other countries, all countries, should stay out of our politics. Correct?

Yes that's correct. But that's ANOTHER TOPIC. This thread is about the US election AND MEXICO, not "all countries"

STOP changing the subject.

upload_2016-4-27_12-44-50.jpeg

We mess around in other countries internal politics all the time, turn about is fair play I suppose.
You suppose wrong And you show no evidence of the US ('we") messing around in other countries internal politics to the extent of changing the results of a presidential election. Got a link, or are we just supposed to take that on faith ?

Stop dodging, protectionist, because you fall on your ass.

Condemn the Israeli effort as well as the Mexican effort, and I am on board with you.

All you need to do is say, yes you are right Jake, and will you support me. Sure I will.

(1) Congress (2) the Courts (3) the econnomy (4) the infrastructure (5) the American people
1. The "Congress" is seeing right now what happens when it goes RINO and opposes Trump and the will of the people. If the RINO's want to have a job tomorrow, they better vote for mass deportation, and THEY KNOW IT.

2. The courts cant stop mass deportation. It is American LAW. Stopping deportation is what is against the law.

3. The economy is losing $123 Billion/year from immigrants' remittances + tens of Billions/year more in welfare to foreigners (legal & illegal). Mass deportation will be a huge boost for the economy. One of the best ever.(sorry to rain on your liberal media of OMISSION)
4. Infrastructure ?
wtf20.gif

5. The American people WANT mass deportation - like the millions filling up sports stadiums at Trump rallies (when Hillary can't even fill a room)
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

"Trump deporting illegals by the millions?"

Keep telling yourself that.

bad lubck.jpg

1. Mainstream Republicans don't give a dump what Trump thinks. That's why they will not vote for him.
2. Mass deportation that breaks up families, isolates children citizens, etc., will not happen. The courts and the people will not support it.
3. There will be no mass deportation: however, hold your breath if you believe it will happen.
4. You don't understand infrastructure? OK.
5. Almost 70% of Americans oppose your stupidity of deportation.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Stop dodging, protectionist, because you fall on your ass.

Condemn the Israeli effort as well as the Mexican effort, and I am on board with you.

All you need to do is say, yes you are right Jake, and will you support me. Sure I will.
REPORTED. Continuing OFF TOPIC. Start your own thread, troller.

1. Mainstream Republicans don't give a dump what Trump thinks. That's why they will not vote for him.
2. Mass deportation that breaks up families, isolates children citizens, etc., will not happen. The courts and the people will not support it.
3. There will be no mass deportation: however, hold your breath if you believe it will happen.
4. You don't understand infrastructure? OK.
5. Almost 70% of Americans oppose your stupidity of deportation.
1. You are lost in space. Of course they care. Because they know the same republicans that are giving landslide victories to Trump all over America, will give landslide victories to Trump clones running against them in the next election. Duh! (that was hard to figure out, huh?) And nobody will care what they give a dump about when they're kicked out of Congress.

2. The courts HAVE to support it. It is THE LAW. In 1954 and 2016. And families need not be broken up. They all leave together. And if the did get broken up, that's their fault for breaking our laws, disrespecting our laws (AND US)

3. There WILL be mass deportation.

4. I understand infrastructure more than you know. (Wolf Creek Dam, California delta levees, etc) Would you like a tutorial ? :biggrin:

5. 70% huh ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Where'd you get that from ? MSNBC ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

protectionist, once again you are reported. Now focus.

1. The dems are going to sweep because of Trump. You are having a trumpmare may friend.

2. The courts have to protect the citizens, and that is exactly what they will do on behalf of the Hispanic citizens.

3. There not be mass deportation because We the People will say 'no' and stop it.

4. We do not have the infrastructure or money to hold such massive populations.

5. 70%. You can look it up.

6. Once again, your OP collapses because you won't condemn Israeli interference as well.

I guess we knew it was bound to happen. Sure enough (reported by Lou Dobbs), the anti-Trump movement has a new ally. The Mexican government. Mexican diplomats in the US, are mobilizing to help illegal aliens in this country to get citizenship, so they can vote, ahead of the November election. They're holding workshops in Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, with 46 Mexican consulates getting into the act.

As Ed Rollins said in the video, can you just imagine how Mexico would react if US diplomats inside Mexico, were acting to sway one of their elections one way or the other ?
geez.gif

Hey dumbfuck. Where in the report did Dobbs say they are helping illegal aliens get citizenship?

You are hallucinating what you want to hear.

It's not even possible for an illegal immigrant to get citizenship. And definitely not possible in time to vote in November.

RETARDS!

Forum List

Back