Lou Dobbs: Mexican Govt Interfering in US Presidential Election

These are laughing at the nativists' foolishness.

upload_2016-4-27_13-32-43-jpeg.73118

protectionist, once again you are reported. Now focus.

1. The dems are going to sweep because of Trump. You are having a trumpmare may friend.

2. The courts have to protect the citizens, and that is exactly what they will do on behalf of the Hispanic citizens.

3. There not be mass deportation because We the People will say 'no' and stop it.

4. We do not have the infrastructure or money to hold such massive populations.

5. 70%. You can look it up.

6. Once again, your OP collapses because you won't condemn Israeli interference as well.
1. The Trumpers are going to sweep because of Trump (GOP, Dems, and Indies)

2. We Hispanics don't get preference form the courts because we are Hispanic. The courts are obliged to follow the law on deportation. Same for Operation Wetback II as Operation Wetback I.

3. There will be mass deportation. We the people have ALREADY said YES.

4. Hold massive populations ? I thought we were talking about disposing of a population. Swiftly and efficiently. Operation Wetback I all over again.

5. In other words, you have no source. Why am I not surprised ? :laugh:

6. REPORTED again for off topic posting..

Hey dumbfuck. Where in the report did Dobbs say they are helping illegal aliens get citizenship?

You are hallucinating what you want to hear.
Between 0:12 and 0;15 in the time bar. Further tutoring will incur charges$$. Try to keep up. :biggrin: And please wash your mouth out with soap. We prefer cleanliness.

The OP is gutless, and so is the theme. Won't condemn Israel but does condemn Mexico. No integrity.

It won't matter because Trump won't win.

I guess we knew it was bound to happen. Sure enough (reported by Lou Dobbs), the anti-Trump movement has a new ally. The Mexican government. Mexican diplomats in the US, are mobilizing to help illegal aliens in this country to get citizenship, so they can vote, ahead of the November election. They're holding workshops in Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, with 46 Mexican consulates getting into the act.

As Ed Rollins said in the video, can you just imagine how Mexico would react if US diplomats inside Mexico, were acting to sway one of their elections one way or the other ?
geez.gif

Lou Dobbs is a shitlick.

The OP is gutless, and so is the theme. Won't condemn Israel but does condemn Mexico. No integrity.

What did Israel do to be condemned? Did they help illegal alien Jews get voting rights? You're comparing apples and oranges.

I am comparing apples and apples.

Both countries, wrongly, were trying to interfere with out elections.

How?
endorsements are fine.
trying to make illegals voters isn't.
There is the right way of doing something and a wrong way of doing it and you apparently are incapable of telling the difference.

REPORTED, And Trump has ALREADY won. It's in the bag.

We should start talking about the reforms. The deportations (they should start with California) Arrests of traitors (Obama, Hillary, Sharpton, Holden, etc) Ban on Islam and Muslim Brotherhood front groups. Closure of all mosques. Confiscation of all Korans. Abolish affirmative action. Reparations to whites. Nationwide CCW. Abolish gun-free zones. Exterminate ISIS - take the oil. That will be the first month.

Don't our presidents do that all the time? Especially THIS one? He just spent days lecturing the Brits about their sovereignty.. Seems to me -- that Mexico was "mentioned" in the Prez debates more than incidentally.. And by the rules of those debates -- they now get 40 seconds to "respond".. :biggrin:

Protectionist can report away. The OP is maimed because of lack of integrity and its key components have been flattened.

Endorsements? Those are endorsements by Mexico and Israel. They are interference and flatly wrong. Protectionist should not be condemning the one while condoning the other. Why? He loses the moral high ground.

Trump will not win the general so all of this is immaterial.

And 70 of America is doing this at Trump

animatedminiongiflaughing_zpsbd2b884c-gif.73139

It won't change.

Don't our presidents do that all the time? Especially THIS one? He just spent days lecturing the Brits about their sovereignty.. Seems to me -- that Mexico was "mentioned" in the Prez debates more than incidentally.. And by the rules of those debates -- they now get 40 seconds to "respond".. :biggrin:
Then if that is the case, Mexico is wrong, Israel is wrong, Britain is wrong for laughing at trump, the US is wrong for chiding Britain.

So interference is OK by everybody. Thanks.

I guess we knew it was bound to happen. Sure enough (reported by Lou Dobbs), the anti-Trump movement has a new ally. The Mexican government. Mexican diplomats in the US, are mobilizing to help illegal aliens in this country to get citizenship, so they can vote, ahead of the November election. They're holding workshops in Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, with 46 Mexican consulates getting into the act.

As Ed Rollins said in the video, can you just imagine how Mexico would react if US diplomats inside Mexico, were acting to sway one of their elections one way or the other ?
geez.gif

Lou Dobbs right here from Burley, idaho
He studentbody president of my sons HS
No wonder he is such a conservative.

geez.gif

Mexico is a failure.

Forum List

Back