Lou Dobbs: Mexican Govt Interfering in US Presidential Election

What do you think Mexico was doing in Costa Mesa last night?
I haven't had a chance to check all that out yet. I heard there were a lot of nasty Mexicans (illegal aliens no doubt) attacking police cars and people, and waving Mexican flags. Should be worth at least a few thousnd more votes for Trump from all that. :laugh:

When Netanyahoo addressed Congress the implications were clear that the voters should vote against the administration.

You all got pissy when the British laughed at Trump.

You have no context or nuance about politics at all.

REPORTED for off topic.

Actually, of course, its spot on.

Mexico has not "interfered with a US presidential election" and saying they have is just stupid.

OTOH, the Republicans brought Netanyaho to speak to congress for the express purpose of undermining and endangering the US. And it was the repubs who sent a letter to Iran telling them they could have any nukes they wanted.

When Netanyahoo addressed Congress the implications were clear that the voters should vote against the administration.

REPORTED for off topic.

Mexico has not "interfered with a US presidential election" and saying they have is just stupid.

OTOH, the Republicans brought Netanyaho to speak to congress for the express purpose of undermining and endangering the US. And it was the repubs who sent a letter to Iran telling them they could have any nukes they wanted.

Hey Puddly: How does the Mexican government treat illegal aliens in Mexico?

What do you think Mexico was doing in Costa Mesa last night?

OMG OMG OMG OMG

MEXICO WAS IN COSTA MESA LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!

ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

You're channeling Stefunny, saying things that are genuinely stupid.

Mexico was not in Costa Mesa.

:rolleyes:

The rest of the country has no idea how Californians feel about the Mexican riot solution to everything. We know how many schools have had riots because someone disrespected the Mexican flag or worse, had an American flag. We remember the stupidity of the Staples riot, dragging out the Mexican flag because the Lakers won a basketball game. How about the idiocy of the gran marcha? We certainly remember when Mexicans ripped down the American flag and flew the Mexican flag.

Voting Trump is a kind of payback. It's giving a big fuck you to Mexico city. I see that Trump spokes people have already started hitting the riot and the Mexican flag with sledge hammers.

Protectionist is just anti-Hispanic nativism, representing a small group of American, nothing more.
EARTH TO JOKEY: I happen TO BE Hispanic. My grandparents immigrated from British Hondurus (now called Belize). They spoke fluent Spanish, as do I. I guess everyone in the forum knows that, except you. :laugh:
So what, you clown? There are establishment browns, whites, blacks, women who turn their backs on issues the great number of their ethnicity, or race, or party or religion support. I speak nominal Spanish (read it fluently) and can get by in Norwegian and Swedish and French. I have ancestry in Scandinavia,England, and Holland. That is supposed to mean I can't oppose those interests? Quit talking stupidly. That you can talk Spanish does not mean you can't be opposed to Hispanics.

REPORTED for off topic.

Of course Mexico has interfered in US presidential election, that is what the OP reported about. Leave up to liberals to try to change reality, when they don't like it. Really strange. Notice how they start so many of their posts with the word "Actually" ? HA HA HA.. Too funny.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

REPORTED for off topic.

Of course Mexico has interfered in US presidential election, that is what the OP reported about. Leave up to liberals to try to change reality, when they don't like it. Really strange. Notice how they start so many of their posts with the word "Actually" ? HA HA HA.. Too funny.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Reported for trolling your own thread. Both Mexico and Israel have interfered in our politics. So what?

The rest of the country has no idea how Californians feel about the Mexican riot solution to everything. We know how many schools have had riots because someone disrespected the Mexican flag or worse, had an American flag. We remember the stupidity of the Staples riot, dragging out the Mexican flag because the Lakers won a basketball game. How about the idiocy of the gran marcha? We certainly remember when Mexicans ripped down the American flag and flew the Mexican flag.

Voting Trump is a kind of payback. It's giving a big fuck you to Mexico city. I see that Trump spokes people have already started hitting the riot and the Mexican flag with sledge hammers.
I recommend a big Trump rally outdoors with 3000 demonstrators, each one holding a large Mexican flag, spitting at them, stomping on them, and burning them to ashes, whole holding up signs that say MEXICO: FUCK YOU!!

So what, you clown? There are establishment browns, whites, blacks, women who turn their backs on issues the great number of their ethnicity, or race, or party or religion support. I speak nominal Spanish (read it fluently) and can get by in Norwegian and Swedish and French. I have ancestry in Scandinavia,England, and Holland. That is supposed to mean I can't oppose those interests? Quit talking stupidly. That you can talk Spanish does not mean you can't be opposed to Hispanics.
So how can I be anti-Hispanic, when I AM Hispanic, you idiot ? You think I'm opposed to myself ? And you were talking about being anti-Hispanic, not against Hispanic "interests". And Mexican imperialism (remittances$$ + welfare) is not a Hispanic interest. You are all mixed up. You brain is a mess on all of this. But it's no wonder. You are the product of liberal propaganda, which is a mixture of various BS's all rolled together.

I guess we knew it was bound to happen. Sure enough (reported by Lou Dobbs), the anti-Trump movement has a new ally. The Mexican government. Mexican diplomats in the US, are mobilizing to help illegal aliens in this country to get citizenship, so they can vote, ahead of the November election. They're holding workshops in Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, with 46 Mexican consulates getting into the act.

As Ed Rollins said in the video, can you just imagine how Mexico would react if US diplomats inside Mexico, were acting to sway one of their elections one way or the other ?
geez.gif

BAD NEWS The anti Trump movement is world wide ,,,,Republicans are the only ones who want to see this sack of crud become leader of the free world

I guess we knew it was bound to happen. Sure enough (reported by Lou Dobbs), the anti-Trump movement has a new ally. The Mexican government. Mexican diplomats in the US, are mobilizing to help illegal aliens in this country to get citizenship, so they can vote, ahead of the November election. They're holding workshops in Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, with 46 Mexican consulates getting into the act.

As Ed Rollins said in the video, can you just imagine how Mexico would react if US diplomats inside Mexico, were acting to sway one of their elections one way or the other ?
geez.gif

BAD NEWS The anti Trump movement is world wide ,,,,Republicans are the only ones who want to see this sack of crud become leader of the free world

Repubs don't want him either. Its only RWNJ traitors who want him. People who want endless wars. People who want the middle class living in their cars and working to support the 1%. People who admire Pooting's dictatorship because its the opposite of the US Constitution. People who write vile garbage like this:

I recommend a big Trump rally outdoors with 3000 demonstrators, each one holding a large Mexican flag, spitting at them, stomping on them, and burning them to ashes, whole holding up signs that say MEXICO: FUCK YOU!!

REPORTED for off topic.

Trying to register to vote illegals should be a crime.

REPORTED for off topic.

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Reported for trolling your own thread. Both Mexico and Israel have interfered in our politics. So what?
How many illegals have Israel registered to vote?
ie they don't equate. This makes you a troll.

REPORTED for off topic.

Trying to register to vote illegals should be a crime.
Yes it should AND changing laws to make it harder for legal voters to vote should be a crime too

So how can I be anti-Hispanic, when I AM Hispanic, you idiot ? You think I'm opposed to myself ? And you were talking about being anti-Hispanic, not against Hispanic "interests". And Mexican imperialism (remittances$$ + welfare) is not a Hispanic interest. You are all mixed up. You brain is a mess on all of this. But it's no wonder. You are the product of liberal propaganda, which is a mixture of various BS's all rolled together.
You are the product of limited education. You can be of a group and oppose it, yes.

You are the product of limited education. You can be of a group and oppose it, yes.
I was a republican all my life until the stink got unbearable in 2000

I am watching the convention. It is so gratifying to see all those Mexican flags and the mecha brownshits too. Last night at Costa Mesa was good. This is better. After this, Trump might take California from Hilly.

Forum List

Back