Loud Arab Call To Prayer Inside Dallas Fort Worth Airport While Muslims Pray, Chant ‘Allah’ Protests

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Loud Arab Call To Prayer Inside Dallas Fort Worth Airport While Muslims Pray, Chant ‘Allah’

Protests erupted at airports across the country following Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily barring Muslims from seven countries from entering the United States.

Muslims gathered inside of Dallas Fort Worth Airport with a loud Arab call to prayer in protest of this ban.
IMG_1765-575x314.jpg

Loud Arab Call To Prayer Inside Dallas Fort Worth Airport While Muslims Pray, Chant ‘Allah’ (VIDEO)

Where's a sling shot when you need one?

Loud Arab Call To Prayer Inside Dallas Fort Worth Airport While Muslims Pray, Chant ‘Allah’

Protests erupted at airports across the country following Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily barring Muslims from seven countries from entering the United States.

Muslims gathered inside of Dallas Fort Worth Airport with a loud Arab call to prayer in protest of this ban.
IMG_1765-575x314.jpg

Loud Arab Call To Prayer Inside Dallas Fort Worth Airport While Muslims Pray, Chant ‘Allah’ (VIDEO)

Dafuck is an "Arab" call to prayer?

You think "Arab" is a religion? :cuckoo:

"They all look alike to me"........ :eusa_doh:

IMG_1765-575x314.jpg

I didn't create the headline. That was the headline of the article.

IMG_1765-575x314.jpg

I didn't create the headline. That was the headline of the article.

Ah ---- no wonder. I didn't even look at your link but there it is ---- Jim Hoft.

Obviously you need better sources. I still don't get how anybody can link Jim Hoft with a straight face.

We had a situation in Irving,Texas where at a city council meeting, a bunch of muslims wanted to section off a portion of the city and have it under Sharia law.....WTF? GO to a muslim country if that is the culture you want.....who and the fuck do these people are to claim that we have to cater to their wants and needs? The leftard clown posse defending these sacks of shit that have a meltdown about anything concerning Christianity is bending over backwards for a culture that treats women like second class citizens and tosses queers off of high buildings.......it's like I am living in Bizarro World.

We had a situation in Irving,Texas where at a city council meeting, a bunch of muslims wanted to section off a portion of the city and have it under Sharia law.....

Link?

WTF? GO to a muslim country if that is the culture you want.....who and the fuck do these people are to claim that we have to cater to their wants and needs? The leftard clown posse defending these sacks of shit that have a meltdown about anything concerning Christianity is bending over backwards for a culture that treats women like second class citizens and tosses queers off of high buildings.......it's like I am living in Bizarro World.

No it's not "like" that --- it IS that. You ARE living in Bizarro World. :cuckoo:

We had a situation in Irving,Texas where at a city council meeting, a bunch of muslims wanted to section off a portion of the city and have it under Sharia law.....

Link?

WTF? GO to a muslim country if that is the culture you want.....who and the fuck do these people are to claim that we have to cater to their wants and needs? The leftard clown posse defending these sacks of shit that have a meltdown about anything concerning Christianity is bending over backwards for a culture that treats women like second class citizens and tosses queers off of high buildings.......it's like I am living in Bizarro World.

No it's not "like" that --- it IS that. You ARE living in Bizarro World. :cuckoo:

STFU, moron....I know more than you. You are such a sycophantic leftard asswipe and you couldn't find your own ass with a road map and a flashlight. Commie filth like your ilk will never gonna get your way in my lifetime, ":comrade". Looks like there is a new sheriff in town and you better get use to it.

Link?

STFU, moron....I know more than you. You are such a sycophantic leftard asswipe and you couldn't find your own ass with a road map and a flashlight. Commie filth like your ilk will never gonna get your way in my lifetime, ":comrade". Looks like there is a new sheriff in town and you better get use to it.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no link.

I feel faint.

Link?

I feel faint.

Link?

I feel faint.

THANK YOU. I should pull teeth for a living.

I pressed you for that not only because you can't make an argument without it but also because I suspected you were lying.

And I was right.

Link?

I feel faint.

I pressed you for that not only because you can't make an argument without it but also because I suspected you were lying.

And I was right.

Nope, I wasn't lying at all. Do your fingers not work and that it keeps you from doing a Google search? The video was pretty straight forward and so easily discernible that even an idiot like you should be able to understand.

IMG_1765-575x314.jpg

They'll cut your head off just the same....

Link?

I feel faint.

And I was right.

Nope, I wasn't lying at all. Do your fingers not work and that it keeps you from doing a Google search? The video was pretty straight forward and so easily discernible that even an idiot like you should be able to understand.

It was. And unlike you I actually watched it. And it doesn't say what you tried to claim.

I feel faint.

And I was right.

It was. And unlike you I actually watched it. And it doesn't say what you tried to claim.

Really? Do tell? So what were the muslims in Irving upset about? I wish there was a youtube video of the rest of the interviews and gnashing of teeth about muslims not being able to set up a tribunal in Irving according to Sharia law?? Are you seriously that dense?????

I feel faint.

And I was right.

Really? Do tell? So what were the muslims in Irving upset about? I wish there was a youtube video of the rest of the interviews and gnashing of teeth about muslims not being able to set up a tribunal in Irving according to Sharia law?? Are you seriously that dense?????

I seriously watched the report, beginning to end, and actually listened to it.

(You'll prolly have to look up that word. It means to shut the fuck up and contemplate what some other party is saying and actually consider it).

What were they upset about? Being trolled, it looks like. Being lumped into a broad generalization. Having an accusing finger pointed at them. It was, according to the report, the city council that brought it up, not the Muslim community. Know your instigators. The same thing that goes on on this board every day and night.

We had a situation in Irving,Texas where at a city council meeting, a bunch of muslims wanted to section off a portion of the city and have it under Sharia law.....WTF? GO to a muslim country if that is the culture you want.....who and the fuck do these people are to claim that we have to cater to their wants and needs? The leftard clown posse defending these sacks of shit that have a meltdown about anything concerning Christianity is bending over backwards for a culture that treats women like second class citizens and tosses queers off of high buildings.......it's like I am living in Bizarro World.

That's an urban legend.

Forum List

Back