Louis Farrakhan wants all black seperate states.

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes the nut cake democrat os at it again.
Perhaps some of his followers will tell us which states he wants and where all the whites latinos and asian americans are to go.

If only I cared what Louis Farrakhan wants. If only...

Maybe give him California? The Honky Libs out there already can go to Canada or Mexico is Calypso Louie wants to deport them.

how-many-state-are-in-africa-1.jpg

The people of Liberia recently tweeted out a response to the idea of sending American blacks to Liberia

It read like this

" Oh no you don't we don't want them stupid negroes over here"

They are now planning on building a wall .

And to think ferry-con sits among Presidents,

and not a word out of the lying fact twisting

Lame stream liberal media…….

You tards and your lying media are all so Full of Shit…

Yes the nut cake democrat os at it again.
Perhaps some of his followers will tell us which states he wants and where all the whites latinos and asian americans are to go.
Do you have a link to his statement or can you post a quote?

Louis has always used his platform to speak very favorably of our past candidate for President in terms of foreign policy and monetary policy. I don't hate him. He's right about a great many things. If only my fellow conservatives in DC were able to see so clearly.

Problem some folks have is the truth sho nuff does sting, now, don't it? Though, I think more likely the truth simply isn't understood.

And I'm okay with secession. I'm a big fan of the rights to freedom of association.

The Union used to be voluntarily until Lincoln came along.

Last edited:
Louis has always used his platform to speak very favorably of our past candidate for President in terms of foreign policy and monetary policy. I don'l hate him. He's right about a great many things. If only my fellow conservatives were able to see so clearly.

Problem some folks have is the truth sho nuff does sting, now, don't it? Though, I think more likely the truth simply isn't understood.

And I'm okay with secession. I'm a big fan of the rights to freedom of association.

The Union used to be voluntarily until Lincoln came along.

WTF?! It cuts off right when it's getting good! I want the extended version naow!

No homo.

Forum List

Back