Louis Farrakhan wants all black seperate states.

Yes the nut cake democrat os at it again.
Perhaps some of his followers will tell us which states he wants and where all the whites latinos and asian americans are to go.
Do you have a link to his statement or can you post a quote?
Can you type or look it up yourself
Hes been crying about it every few years from the late 60s if after around 60 years if you are not familiar with the moron your living in the stone age

Louis has always used his platform to speak very favorably of our past candidate for President in terms of foreign policy and monetary policy. I don'l hate him. He's right about a great many things. If only my fellow conservatives were able to see so clearly.

Problem some folks have is the truth sho nuff does sting, now, don't it? Though, I think more likely the truth simply isn't understood.

And I'm okay with secession. I'm a big fan of the rights to freedom of association.

The Union used to be voluntarily until Lincoln came along.

Lets take over Venezuela and let them immigrate for free if they want to go there?
As long as it is voluntary on each individuals part and not sweeping racial categorizations.

Perhaps some of his followers will tell us which states he wants and where all the whites latinos and asian americans are to go.
Can you type or look it up yourself
Hes been crying about it every few years from the late 60s if after around 60 years if you are not familiar with the moron your living in the stone age
I’ve heard about him and seen some ugly stuff, I just want to hear the quote you are talking about in the OP. If you don’t want to post it then that’s fine. Pretty weak though

Republicans want all white states.

Seems Republicans and Farrakhan have a lot in common.

Republicans want all white states.

Seems Republicans and Farrakhan have a lot in common.

Seems your really wrong and lying. Farrakhan is anti white anti republican anti Christian anti jew anti chinese and anti american

Meanwhile....white supremacist neo-nazis not only want a white separatist homeland, they even have a plan to make it happen -- the Northwest Territorial Imperative.

And shocker, they even have elected republican officials to back this idea but I notice that doesn't bother you much.....can you name me any democrat elected official who has developed a plan for a non-white ethno-state?? Farrakhan is not a democrat by the way.

White Supremacist Town Manager Envisions "Homeland" for Whites

Farrakhan has been demanding this for decades it is nothing new.

His list of demands is printed in the nation of Islam's newspaper.

His organization prints a newspaper called the final call.

This demand is in every issue along with several other demands.

Post a link or a quote. Otherwise,

^^^fake news no link
O please moonpiss you knows its not fake news your just not man enough to deal with the truth .
Hes been calling for a seperate state for decades

What demand? Post the quote or link to it, I’d like to see exactly what is being said

^^^fake news no link
O please moonpiss you knows its not fake news your just not man enough to deal with the truth .
Hes been calling for a seperate state for decades
And people wanting me to buy something have been calling me for years to try to get me to buy stuff and all I say is no way. Yet they do leave a traceable link back to their company called a phone number.

Why not? The idea of 50 states trying to be one country has been a failure. 2 senators for a state that very few people live in is ridiculous and so is the idea that a vote in a sparsely populated state is worth more than a vote in a state where people actually want to live.

Why not? The idea of 50 states trying to be one country has been a failure.
LOL...define "failure".

2 senators for a state that very few people live in is ridiculous and so is the idea that a vote in a sparsely populated state is worth more than a vote in a state where people actually want to live.
The people in Wyoming or Vermont
deserve just as many rights and as much representation as the animals in New York or California.
Maybe you need to move to a country where only some people deserve rights but not others. That's not how America works.

What demand? Post the quote or link to it, I’d like to see exactly what is being said

Took me all of 30 seconds to copy the OP's title paste it into google and find link.

Louis Farrakhan calls for “Separate Black State” in Instagram Video

In what appears to be a video that has resurfaced from a four-year-old interview, Minister Louis Farrakhan is calling for a separate Black state.

The comments stem from a 2015 interview he did on “The Rock Newman Show” where the controversial leader of the Nation of Islam first made the statement.

“Let me tell you what’s gonna happen,” he says. “Yes I’m after a separate state. A separate nation. In the 60s what was our cry? We weren’t saying we want to integrate, we were saying ‘It’s nation time.’”

“That’s not just my goal,” he added. “That’s what God wants. Most of our people don’t want it here.”

Federal jail in Brooklyn has gone a week without heat-

Farrakhan went on to say that black people who opposed his vision were “slaves” who are enamored with wealth.

“You love your enemy,” he said. “You want to stay with your enemy. You’re in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves.

“I understand that,” he added. “But God has something else for us.”

The video, which became the talk of Right-wing media such as Fox News, comes at a time where Farrakhan’s recent anti-Semitic comments caused tension surrounding the Women’s March.

Chicago inmate accused of hiring an undercover cop to kill witnesses

Women’s March President Tamika Mallory came under heavy criticism for referring to Farrakhan as the “G.O.A.T” in an Instagram post then doubling down on her support of him after he said “responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out turning men into women and women into men.”

In the past, Farrakhan has been described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as an Extremist and the Nation of Islam has been listed as a hate group for its homophobic and anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Forum List

Back