Louisiana #1 in Gun Violence...

...Alabama #3

Who coulda guessed there'd be more gun violence in Southern states...?

10 states with the highest levels of gun violence
By Matthew Hartvigsen, Deseret News
April 28 2013

#3 -
Alabama Average state ranking: 8.6

Overall firearm deaths from 2001 through 2010; rate per 100,000 people: 16.62

Firearm homicides in 2010; rate per 100,000 people: 5.92

Firearm suicides in 2010; rate per 100,000 people: 9.5

Aggravated assaults with a firearm in 2011; rate per 100,000 people: 40.5
logo.gif

#1 -
Louisiana
Average state ranking: 5

Overall firearm deaths from 2001 through 2010; rate per 100,000 people: 18.9

Firearm homicides in 2010; rate per 100,000 people: 9.53

Firearm suicides in 2010; rate per 100,000 people: 8.49

Aggravated assaults with a firearm in 2011; rate per 100,000 people: 99.51
logo.gif

Gee, how totally UNSURPRISING given the massive amounts of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border.
Good post except it is full of shit.
immigration-by-state.gif
Are you serious? Estimated??? How? Are they on welfare and tallied up that way?

Derailing the thread occurred when you expanded the group of murderers to ' southern fundamentalist Christian conservative bible thumpers.'

Really? They arent killing anybody. But white criminals, are, whether they have a badge or not.

You're criticizing me because reality didn't match up with your fantasy? It's your m.o. When you see your side losing - you devolve into ridiculousness as if that was cool, then belittle the better argument as being off topic.

I didn't derail the thread ... I made a sarcastic comment and you felt compelled to comment in manner that didn't address the premise of the thread nor my comment.
Do some research into why Louisiana has the highest murder rate ... It isn't a mystery because all you have to do here is watch any of the local news channels.

I"m in pain, on pills, and pissing from my stomach into a bag around my ancle.. I might notice nuance, or imagine it's meaning completely differently. I shouldn't post. I'm sorry.

Derailing the thread occurred when you expanded the group of murderers to ' southern fundamentalist Christian conservative bible thumpers.'

Really? They arent killing anybody. But white criminals, are, whether they have a badge or not.

You're criticizing me because reality didn't match up with your fantasy? It's your m.o. When you see your side losing - you devolve into ridiculousness as if that was cool, then belittle the better argument as being off topic.

I didn't derail the thread ... I made a sarcastic comment and you felt compelled to comment in manner that didn't address the premise of the thread nor my comment.
Do some research into why Louisiana has the highest murder rate ... It isn't a mystery because all you have to do here is watch any of the local news channels.

I"m in pain, on pills, and pissing from my stomach into a bag around my ancle.. I might notice nuance, or imagine it's meaning completely differently. I shouldn't post. I'm sorry.
Sorry to hear that. get well.

Forum List

Back