Louisiana police refuse to patrol football games after players kneel

How professional of them !

How dare people think they can be shady and bias .
I hope that it is a liberal hiding in their home from invasive criminals and not getting cops to save them, EACH AND EVERY TIME IT HAPPENS.

Great . And when the cops get shot, maybe the er doctor doesn't feel like treating them. Wouldn't that be great!

Even the Dallas of would cover the game . Cause they have class .
Next time you need a cop, don't call them, okay?

What are you sayin. ? You can't be against illegal police behavior otherwise they won't assist you at all?

This from right wingers spend all day complaining about the government? Why don't you just move to another country!

I hope that it is a liberal hiding in their home from invasive criminals and not getting cops to save them, EACH AND EVERY TIME IT HAPPENS.

Great . And when the cops get shot, maybe the er doctor doesn't feel like treating them. Wouldn't that be great!

What are you sayin. ? You can't be against illegal police behavior otherwise they won't assist you at all?

This from right wingers spend all day complaining about the government? Why don't you just move to another country!
Look here Timmy, the Charlotte shooting was justified. But dumbasses like yourself says it wasn't and support looting. Yes there are some bad cops, but most are good, but not in your world.

We're the police, you taxpayers pay our salaries but we decide which of you we will serve and protect. See, we don't support your first amendment rights, that whole 'uphold the constitution' thing, well no one really means that.

Dickhead....

lqod09Y.gif
Both. Which ones admit to the murders they do and which ones have been caught covering them up in the past (before video)?

They have a good idea . Let's eliminate all police details ! Say goodbye to the cash cow shakedown !
Great idea, let's bring back Frontier Justice!

We did a much better job of things before the Feds took over.
What's this "we"? You classify hiding behind your keyboard and running from people with "Ignore" as doing a "better job of things"? :rofl:

Look here Timmy, the Charlotte shooting was justified. But dumbasses like yourself says it wasn't and support looting. Yes there are some bad cops, but most are good, but not in your world.

Was it? Guy wasn't doing shit and ends up dead . Just like Tulsa guy. All these "justified " killings end up losing millions of taxpayer dollars in civil suits .

Was it? Guy wasn't doing shit and ends up dead . Just like Tulsa guy. All these "justified " killings end up losing millions of taxpayer dollars in civil suits .
He has a gun on him he stole while he was robbing a house. He was a thug, so now we won't have to support him in jail. Like I say if your life depends on it. PLEASE don't call the police.

Why bother to pay them for nothing then?
You are an idiot.

the cops are not doing "nothing" they are helping Nature to filter out libtards.
If they don't serve the public then WTH is their job?
You dipshit nitwits never tire of publicly exposing your stupidity.

The game isn't an assigned PD beat. The police volunteer to be there. One is free to volunteer or not to volunteer. Some felt disrespected and decided to do somthing else instead. And that's all there is to it. Feel free to take a knee if you don't like it.

Well, yet again, the cops are refusing to serve the public, shocking.
Translation: I didn't read the linked article, but since I'm a far Left Wing hater of police just let me say FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK THE POLICE!!!

Dude, those games are voluntary details as anyone who read the article knows.

Here, let me help you find your way:

“That is a voluntary detail, so I suspect I will have some officers refuse to work the Bonnabel High School games,” Normand continued. “The same way that the Bonnabel players have every right to kneel during the national anthem, my officers have every right not to volunteer to work the Bonnabel high school football game.”

No, they can shove it up their asses, Sweetie, when we replace them with people with honor and a sense of duty instead of overly sensitive childish men.

If what some kids do upsets you, go raise cows instead.
Translation: FUCK THE POLICE!! FUCK THE POLICE!!!

<sigh>

Translation: I didn't read the linked article, but since I'm a far Left Wing hater of police just let me say FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK THE POLICE!!!

“That is a voluntary detail, so I suspect I will have some officers refuse to work the Bonnabel High School games,” Normand continued. “The same way that the Bonnabel players have every right to kneel during the national anthem, my officers have every right not to volunteer to work the Bonnabel high school football game.”
Cops should care what a bunch of high school kids do, that isn't illegal? Hire cops with morals and a sense of civic duty not children easily offended who will only do something if paid and on the clock.

Cops should care what a bunch of high school kids do, that isn't illegal? Hire cops with morals and a sense of civic duty not children easily offended who will only do something if paid and on the clock.
Are you volunteering? I thought not. Tell you what, let's just get rid of all police for a few years and let vigilante justice resolve issues for awhile. $20 says things will get real peaceful around here after that!

Why bother to pay them for nothing then?
You are an idiot.

the cops are not doing "nothing" they are helping Nature to filter out libtards.
If they don't serve the public then WTH is their job?
You dipshit nitwits never tire of publicly exposing your stupidity.

The game isn't an assigned PD beat. The police volunteer to be there. One is free to volunteer or not to volunteer. Some felt disrespected and decided to do somthing else instead. And that's all there is to it. Feel free to take a knee if you don't like it.
An assignment or not the point is exactly the same, we don't need cops who base their decisions on emotions or what a few kids do that is perfectly legal. We don't need the doctor who says I'm just not interested in saving this guy from chocking to death, while off duty, because his t-shirt offends me.

Are you volunteering? I thought not. Tell you what, let's just get rid of all police for a few years and let vigilante justice resolve issues for awhile. $20 says things will get real peaceful around here after that!
If the cops need to be there then they should be paid to be there. If not then there's no reason for them there but the point does not change, hire better cops who don't react like children on a playground when someone calls them a fag.

No, they can shove it up their asses, Sweetie, when we replace them with people with honor and a sense of duty instead of overly sensitive childish men.

If what some kids do upsets you, go raise cows instead.
Translation: FUCK THE POLICE!! FUCK THE POLICE!!!

<sigh>
If they volunteer then they should do the job.

Not if they are off duty! Correct?
A cop is always a cop, and these are just the typical mindless immoral unprofessional thugs.
Urine idiot.
"Scope

This policy applies to all officers of this agency engaged in official duties, whether within or outside of the territorial jurisdiction of this agency. Unless otherwise noted, this policy also applies to off duty conduct as well. Conduct not mentioned under a specific rule, but which violates a general principle is prohibited. This policy is organized into eight principles governing conduct unbecoming an officer. The rationale explaining the principle and a set of rules follow each principle."
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/CJSTC/Officer-Requirements/LE-Ethical-Standards-of-Conduct.aspx

This kind of "if you are a cop then you are a cop at all times" is the norm. A cop who makes the police look bad is soon not a cop. It just goes with the job.

Forum List

Back