Louisiana private school boots kindergartener after her adoption by same-sex parents

That's their right. You have the right not to go there. We believe in choice.

I noted it was their right already. I also noted that does not make it right.

If you found it OK that this school uprooted her from her friends after losing her parents, then I guess you do. It's not something I'll ever understand.

I noted it was their right already. I also noted that does not make it right.

If you found it OK that this school uprooted her from her friends after losing her parents, then I guess you do. It's not something I'll ever understand.
If you exercise your rights, then it can't be wrong. Many children move and change schools in their childhood. I suggest you seek professional psychological assistance.

It's things like this that makes me reluctant to admit to being a Christian. Nothing this school did is Christian in nature.
There must be a lib school that approves of butt-fucking where the child can attend

There must be a lib school that approves of butt-fucking where the child can attend

Being as how this is a child with two mothers maybe a anatomy class could help you.

All the same, there are likely many families with kids there that do that.

Being as how this is a child with two mothers maybe a anatomy class could help you.

Families don't have two mothers. Can men get pregnant?

The adoption should be reversed.
Groomers Will No Longer Be Protected

The new and improved Supreme Court should reverse the fairyphile SCROTUS's decision on Gayist marriage.

Private religious orientated schools have the 1st Amendment right to make their own rules. What's wrong with La. public schools that the lesbian couple have a problem with? I wonder if the guaranteed award to the kid's father after he was killed in an industrial accident had some influence in the lesbian couple's sudden desire to adopt that particular child.

Last edited:
Private religious orientated schools have the 1st Amendment right to make their own rules. What's wrong with La. public schools that the lesbian couple have a problem with? I wonder if the guaranteed award to the kid's father after he was killed in an industrial accident had some influence in the lesbian couple's sudden desire to adopt that particular child.

Because it's odd for a woman to take in her brothers kid?

Thanks for the update

Doesn't a lesbian couple have more on their social plate than to use an innocent kid as a tool in a 1st Amendment issue about sodomite rights? Put the kid in a public school.

You mean the one that says, “let he who is without sin cast the first stone" from John 8:7
You don't really want to discuss that Scripture. You're misapplying it to excuse sin. It doesn't mean we are to ignore sin and approve sin. It means only God can condemn. If the queers turn from their sinful lifestyle and submit to God, they will be forgiven.

Doesn't a lesbian couple have more on their social plate than to use an innocent kid as a tool in a 1st Amendment issue about sodomite rights? Put the kid in a public school.
Agree. As long as they're gonna screw up the kid's life, might as well screw it up royally

You don't really want to discuss that Scripture. You're misapplying it to excuse sin. It doesn't mean we are to ignore sin and approve sin. It means only God can condemn. If the queers turn from their sinful lifestyle and submit to God, they will be forgiven.

And as you note, you are unable to grant that but you still want to condemn that. All despite allowing parents committing others sins to continue to bring their children to that school.

I've always scratched my head at a church that thinks you address a "sinner" by running them off at that.

And as you note, you are unable to grant that but you still want to condemn that. All despite allowing parents committing others sins to continue to bring their children to that school.

I've always scratched my head at a church that thinks you address a "sinner" by running them off at that.
You assume every hetero couple is committing adultery.

Forum List

Back