Louisiana private school boots kindergartener after her adoption by same-sex parents

It's things like this that makes me reluctant to admit to being a Christian. Nothing this school did is Christian in nature.
Pretty much the thread; what they did to these lovely people is disgusting.

But this from the article:

As for Zoey’s schooling, Jennifer [one of her moms] said they’ve received offers from other area Christian schools as well as an abundance of community support.

“It’s a blessing in disguise,” Jennifer Parker said. “We have an opportunity to bring her to a school which is a little closer and it’s a new opportunity for her to make new friends.”

:)

Scripture says otherwise!

Scripture says to punish the child for the sin of the parents?

And yet Jesus said NOTHING about homosexual relationships.

I'm pretty sure He did even though He didn't use the word homosexual. However, I don't think that should have any affect on the child and that they should be punished for having lesbian parents or they are less loved than any other child with straight parents. In other words, God will make the parents answer for their sins later,.. nobody has a right to judge a person but God. These people should really mind their own business even if their hearts were in the right place.

Forum List

Back