Louisville policeman in trouble over e-mail

I don't see how she should be in trouble at all.
Well in today's PC world she is toast and probably loose her job and will have her house burned down with Don Lemming smiling ear to ear about it.

That is the vile hate and injustice the officer was referring to.

So you mean the non existent type, right? She wouldn't lose her job if what she did wasn't illegal or unethical.
People are losing their jobs for just saying all lives matter dufus.

You people are brown shirts.

And you are an idiot.
How ironic.
You're one of those idiots that bought into putting Jews in the ghettos and wondered why the SS shipped them off to concentration camps. They must have done something wrong to deserve such treatment, right? People who oppress their populations are really just good people after all. At least they sound like decent people thanks to their corrupt media friends carrying water for them.

Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread, cause what you wrote has nothing to do with this thread or anything I might have posted..

Well in today's PC world she is toast and probably loose her job and will have her house burned down with Don Lemming smiling ear to ear about it.

So you mean the non existent type, right? She wouldn't lose her job if what she did wasn't illegal or unethical.

And you are an idiot.

You lied. He called you on it. And you don't have the moral character to admit it.

The Federalist is not credible, and that particular article is less credible than most.

Your denial of the witch hunt type shit you people are doing in our society, makes you the one who has ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Oh my...... A right wing conspiracy theory nutbad says I have no credibility. How can I go on after that?

And you are an idiot.

You lied. He called you on it. And you don't have the moral character to admit it.

The Federalist is not credible, and that particular article is less credible than most.

Your denial of the witch hunt type shit you people are doing in our society, makes you the one who has ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Oh my...... A right wing conspiracy theory nutbad says I have no credibility. How can I go on after that?

Except my words are backed up by your side's well know and wide spread behavior, of which you are pretending is not happening.

You are the one without credibility, while mine is fine.

1601052741349.png

And you are an idiot.

Except my words are backed up by your side's well know and wide spread behavior, of which you are pretending is not happening.

View attachment 392734

OK lady. You're right. It's your deer, you shot it fair and square. Just let me get my saddle off of it.

And you are an idiot.

Total bullshit.

And you are an idiot.

View attachment 392734

OK lady. You're right. It's your deer, you shot it fair and square. Just let me get my saddle off of it.

Buddy. You're making a fool of yourself with your gaslighting that is fooling no one.

1601053136973.png

And you are an idiot.

Total bullshit.

I agree. The article was total bullshit.

And you are an idiot.
How ironic.
You're one of those idiots that bought into putting Jews in the ghettos and wondered why the SS shipped them off to concentration camps. They must have done something wrong to deserve such treatment, right? People who oppress their populations are really just good people after all. At least they sound like decent people thanks to their corrupt media friends carrying water for them.

Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread, cause what you wrote has nothing to do with this thread or anything I might have posted..
I was just pointing out a historical precedent.
It's folks like you that make communism possible.

Yeah... And you don't get charged for a crime if it's obviously self defense.

My 17 Year old son who is mostly Mexican by descent, got reprimanded at his after-school job that he violated the company policy on racism because he was overheard on a conversation on Black Lives Matter saying that he did not agree with some of the Organization's tactics but he agreed with the statement. While the story has a happy ending and got my son's good name cleared and restored in good standing only because I got involved and exposed the company's policy's fallacy and implied counter legal issues, the experience was a stark reminder how far this bullshit has gone.

The BLM Organization and the ANTIFA movement use tactics also used by Brown Shirts in Hitler's Germany.

My 17 Year old son who is mostly Mexican by descent, got reprimanded at his after-school job that he violated the company policy on racism because he was overheard on a conversation on Black Lives Matter saying that he did not agree with some of the Organization's tactics but he agreed with the statement. While the story has a happy ending and got my son's good name cleared and restored in good standing only because I got involved and exposed the company's policy's fallacy and implied counter legal issues, the experience was a stark reminder how far this bullshit has gone.

The BLM Organization and the ANTIFA movement use tactics also used by Brown Shirts in Hitler's Germany.
Good to hear!

All you can do is fight for what you believe. It's either that or cower to the fascists.

The email begins by saying: "I know it is hard to keep our thoughts and opinions to ourselves sometimes, especially when we, as a whole or as an individual, become the target of people in the public who criticize what we do without even knowing the facts.

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon 'yesterday' because they became 'woke' (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us," it continues. "Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

"Do not stoop to their level. Do not respond to them. If we do, we only validate what they did. Don't make them important, because they are not. They will be the ones washing our cars, cashing us out at the Walmart, or living in their parents' basement playing COD for their entire life."

"COD" refers to the video game "Call of Duty."

Hallahan goes on to say, "If you need to bitch about it and get it off your chest, come to my office and we can vent together." She also claimed that officers "are being doxed merely because people just don't like being told what to do or what not to do by police."

I know, I know, the truth hurts

That's a great statement. We need more this sort of straight talk from the police. Improve the respect, no need for defunding.

She should have taken her own advice and not responded to them. You can’t have constructive dialogue with anfifa or BLM, because they’ll just ignore facts and accuse you of what they are.

The email begins by saying: "I know it is hard to keep our thoughts and opinions to ourselves sometimes, especially when we, as a whole or as an individual, become the target of people in the public who criticize what we do without even knowing the facts.

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon 'yesterday' because they became 'woke' (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us," it continues. "Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

"Do not stoop to their level. Do not respond to them. If we do, we only validate what they did. Don't make them important, because they are not. They will be the ones washing our cars, cashing us out at the Walmart, or living in their parents' basement playing COD for their entire life."

Hallahan goes on to say, "If you need to bitch about it and get it off your chest, come to my office and we can vent together." She also claimed that officers "are being doxed merely because people just don't like being told what to do or what not to do by police."

That's a great statement. We need more this sort of straight talk from the police. Improve the respect, no need for defunding.

I don't see a damned thing wrong with the statement, and the punk cop who went running to NBC with this email anonymously, is exactly who she is talking about.

She should have taken her own advice and not responded to them. You can’t have constructive dialogue with anfifa or BLM, because they’ll just ignore facts and accuse you of what they are.

She didn't respond to AntiFa, or BLM, this was an email sent to people she works with, unless you are saying that AntiFa, or BLM is working inside the LMPD...

She didn't respond to AntiFa, or BLM, this was an email sent to people she works with, unless you are saying that AntiFa, or BLM is working inside the LMPD...

Yeah I made a mistake. I agree with what she wrote. I was just pointing out that it doesn’t make sense to argue with supporters of the aforementioned groups.

Yeah I made a mistake. I agree with what she wrote. I was just pointing out that it doesn’t make sense to argue with supporters of the aforementioned groups.

No worries...And you are correct...Hell, it is making less and less sense to try and have discussions in here lately...

Yep just keep killing black folks and she will stay in your good graces.

Forum List

Back