Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

The vast majority of illegals are fine people.

We need guns to deal with the others.

Right cause people with He/Him pronouns LOVE Trump.

His reddit post shows he hates Trump. Meanwhile we've already proven you lie excuse me have poor memory and forget

But do point out where I've lied
These stupid Moon Bats don't want to know the truth.

You forgot to mention that it was a blue-brained shooter (which is almost always the case). Proof that no matter what state is lib is in ... left-wing wokeism is a mental disorder.
The gov of KY is a democrat.... but they blow right through that like Plugs with 9-year old.

gun control raise right hand.jpg

Even if 15% of Illegals are Islamist inspired terrorists , Chinese Military sappers / Infiltrators , Albanian Gangsters , eMe / MS13 , Cartel Henchmen ... then we need to Shut down the Borders and deport Criminal Illegals

Agreed. We should do that period just to get a grip on what is here already.

Everyone uses pronouns. If someone asked "where did Rust go?" the answer would be "He went to the store"

Why do you all of a sudden want to pretend using pronouns is a new thing or a bad thing?
1673751952620267.jpg

The only people who use them in profiles or when introducing themselves (example my name is.....and my pronouns are....) Are you idiot shitlibs and yes you're a shitlb you fail LOLbertarian

Leftists are like the Amish in that they look at a gun can declare it evil

The only difference is, the Left uses them to do evil things as where the Amish at least practice what they preach and don't use them to murder
Do the Amish actually declare firearms evil, or are you just assuming they do because they don't use them to kill people? Think carefully before you answer, my grandfather was Amish.

The only people who use them in profiles or when introducing themselves (example my name is.....and my pronouns are....) Are you idiot shitlibs and yes you're a shitlb you fail LOLbertarian

Many business professionals do so today. I would say more than half the people I deal with on a regular basis do so, and they come from all political views.

If you ever get past being the fry cook at Wendy's you might find this sort of stuff out

Do the Amish actually declare firearms evil, or are you just assuming they do because they don't use them to kill people? Think carefully before you answer, my grandfather was Amish.
My Grandfather was a Musician , I don’t harbor any I’ll feelings towards him over that

Forum List

Back