Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

You can't hit a barn door at 5 paces.
I can hit my high strength steel target, with 7.62, at 250 yards.

Regardless, that doesn't make your case...You apparently missed the point made about Vermont -a VERY democrat state- being a "constitutional carry" state, and having very little gun violence.

Why do you suppose that a state that is flooded with guns has so little violence?

I’m in a pretty low populace County ( Shasta 185k ) and my guess is there are 10-15 Thousand illegals here on any given day ( many passing through on Interstate 5 or shopping here from Trinity or Lassen or Tehama or Siskiyou Counties .
I must apologise, every time you do a reply to one of my posts, I haven't a fucking clue what you're on about.

Like everyone else on the planet, you do not allow anyone to wander into your house, you control and regulate who does
But trust me It will be like Dr. Zhivago soon enough ( Far Left & Left forcing us to allow illegals or squatters the right to use our homes & properties

gun control 72.jpg

But trust me It will be like Dr. Zhivago soon enough ( Far Left & Left forcing us to allow illegals or squatters the right to use our homes & properties

They are trying to do that here in Nevada. A leftist senator wanted to give homeless people the ability to sue homeowners for violations of their rights if the homeowner complained about the homeless camped out on the sidewalk by their property, shitting in the street.

View attachment 775218

He/him in profile, made reddit posts against Trump. This is another leftist mental patient killing decent citizens..Who wants to start making bets how fast this story disappears
In fact, the evidence suggests that the Louisville shooter was motivated by a personal vendetta against the people he shot. The shooter had a history of violence against his family and friends, and he had threatened to kill them in the past. It is likely that the shooter targeted the people he did because of his personal hatred of them, not because of their political beliefs.

The thread you linked to is full of misinformation and speculation

A straight white male Alabama graduate shot up people. Straight white male Alabama graduates are sick evil terrorists.

It'll be gone by the morning news no doubt
It won't be gone because it's not in the news. What the hell kind of website is that you posted a source? Nobody here, and that includes you, ever heard of that website before today.

Forum List

Back