Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

View attachment 775218

He/him in profile, made reddit posts against Trump. This is another leftist mental patient killing decent citizens..Who wants to start making bets how fast this story disappears

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country, and the current administration is complicit in it.

Right after a trans person murdered 3 adults and 3 little kids in Nashville, our terrorist press secretary told trans kids to "go out and fight".

Then you've just confirmed you don't need a firearm for self defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh? How? What about the asshole who tried to break in 30 years ago? What do you think my response was?

Welcome him in with tea and crackers?

No, he discovered I was much better armed then he was so he did the right thing and sat down till the police arrived.

Oh? How? What about the asshole who tried to break in 30 years ago? What do you think my response was?

Welcome him in with tea and crackers?

No, he discovered I was much better armed then he was so he did the right thing and sat down till the police arrived.
Like everyone else on the planet, you do not allow anyone to wander into your house, you control and regulate who does.

So illegal immigrants etc.. just wander through your house!!

Sniff sniff. Can you smell that? You're full of bullshit
I’m in a pretty low populace County ( Shasta 185k ) and my guess is there are 10-15 Thousand illegals here on any given day ( many passing through on Interstate 5 or shopping here from Trinity or Lassen or Tehama or Siskiyou Counties .

And this is why I love this forum.

In the same thread I am called both a MAGA Idiot and a Trump hating Democrat.

There is nothing else in your little minds.

I just love it.

LAIR!

credit to she who must not be named!

Forum List

Back