Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

Though I am a firm supporter of the 2nd, and I lean right of center, I am of the opinion that once a person crosses the threshold into irrational behavior, like murdering a bunch of people, their politics, right or left, don't mean diddly squat.

But that's just my opinion.

Normally I agree with that. But at some point you have to realize that these people are deranged BECAUSE of their politics.

JUST. LIKE. ISLAMISTS. WHO. BLOW. THEMSELVES. UP.

Sure.. a white midwest male banker, a graduate of University of Alabama, masters in Finance, with He/Him pronouns is a raging liberal and wanted to show his politcs by shooting people at work. You guys are morons.
strawman.gif

Where exactly are you guys even getting this information? I don’t even know his name, much less his screen name and political beliefs.

Allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to prance about in public with a loaded gun causes high gun incidents. Only retards don't realise that.

Provably it doesn't. 400 MILLION firearms(that we KNOW OF, the real number is much higher) and the ones used for crime is less than a tenth of a percent.

Your argument is specious.

Allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to prance about in public with a loaded gun causes high gun incidents. Only retards don't realise that.
Allowing every Far Left Nutjob Tom Legally get Firearms they use in “ When Drug Addled Mentally deficient Liberals attack “
incidents because HIPPA laws deny access to their Shrink or psychologist records in BGC ?

Forum List

Back