Love Child? Never meant to be...

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
so, a doorman at Trump tower is claiming President Trump has a lovechild with his house keeper....

Trump's friend at National Enquirer bought the story and nixed it.... they did a polygraph test on the doorman in 2015 and he passed it with flying colors...

but it was a ''catch and kill'', so the story would never get out....the magazine paid the doorman $30k for silence....

don't know if any of it is true, but the Southern district of new york is looking in to it.... was just on the news....

yep. & given the track record of president pussy grabber.... it's certainly not looking good for him.

You know, if this is true, whoever the mother and child are could make a whole bunch of money by coming forward with their story. And, it could be verified by a simple DNA test.

If it isn't true, then why do stories like this keep popping up? There was 130,000 paid to Ms. Daniels to keep quiet, another 150,000 to some other woman to keep quiet, and now, 30,000 for a doorman to keep quiet. That is 310,000 that he's paid out so far, and he claims there isn't anything there? Normal people don't shell out that kind of money for "nothing".

Like a friend of mine used to say..............."Once is happenstance, twice is circumstance, and the third time is overt enemy action".

there is nothing illegal in NDA's and catch and kill silencing....by tabloids

What was allegedly illegal is waiting to do so during the election process, as a campaign favor and not staying within legal parameters of campaign finance laws on donations and political activities.

But that is just a guess....

None of us know what the investigators are really on to.... it's all guess work on our part.

Last edited:

What was allegedly illegal is waiting to do so during the election process, as a campaign favor and not staying within legal parameters of campaign finance laws on donations and political activities.

None of us know what the investigators are really on to.... it' all guess work on our part.

You know, the timing of the NDA on Daniels is the thing that is going to kill Cohen. If it was simply to keep her quiet, why wasn't it done back shortly after the affair happened in 2006? Why did they wait until just 2 weeks before the election to have her sign it? And, because Cohen and Trump claim close ties with each other, it is obvious what candidate Cohen supports.

None of us know what the investigators are really on to.... it' all guess work on our part.

You know, the timing of the NDA on Daniels is the thing that is going to kill Cohen. If it was simply to keep her quiet, why wasn't it done back shortly after the affair happened in 2006? Why did they wait until just 2 weeks before the election to have her sign it? And, because Cohen and Trump claim close ties with each other, it is obvious what candidate Cohen supports.
they paid the playboy playmate in 2015 during the election cycle and the doorman too....

it is a pattern.... or appears to be a pattern of coverups specifically to benefit, candidate Trump....

yep. & given the track record of president pussy grabber.... it's certainly not looking good for him.
upload_2018-4-12_17-5-19.png

Combine here.
The Stormy CASE. Michael Cohen filing an emergency Stay. As he will be pleading the 5th! FFS!
The Stormy CASE. Michael Cohen filing an emergency Stay. As he will be pleading the 5th! FFS!

they paid the playboy playmate in 2015 during the election cycle and the doorman too....

it is a pattern.... or appears to be a pattern of coverups specifically to benefit, candidate Trump....

My question is, why did they wait until Trump was running for office? Why didn't they do it when the acts in question happened?

My question is, why did they wait until Trump was running for office? Why didn't they do it when the acts in question happened?
Because it didn't matter when he was not running for president and hadn't invited all of Bill Clinton's lovers out of the closet as a tool to humiliate hillary on the debate stage???

Honestly, I jut don't know...? Some of it happened before they dragged Bill's women out.....but still during the election cycle???

I think there is a piece of this puzzle that we just do not know yet.....

Because it didn't matter when he was not running for president and hadn't invited all of Bill Clinton's lovers out of the closet as a tool to humiliate hillary on the debate stage???

Honestly, I jut don't know...? Some of it happened before they dragged Bill's women out.....but still during the election cycle???

Personally? I don't think Trump expected to win the nomination, but when it looked like he could, that is when all the hush money was paid out.

Yep, this definitely looks like some fishy stuff here.

BTW, did you notice Trump's tweet this morning? After Congress was floating around a bilateral bill to prevent Mueller from being fired, this morning Trump said he wasn't going to fire Mueller, but if he wanted to, he could have any time.

More sour grapes from the Cheeto in Chief. He's saying he could have anyway but chooses not to, but interestingly enough, it only comes AFTER Congress floats a bill to prevent him from firing Mueller.

Personally? I don't think Trump expected to win the nomination, but when it looked like he could, that is when all the hush money was paid out.

Yep, this definitely looks like some fishy stuff here.

BTW, did you notice Trump's tweet this morning? After Congress was floating around a bilateral bill to prevent Mueller from being fired, this morning Trump said he wasn't going to fire Mueller, but if he wanted to, he could have any time.

More sour grapes from the Cheeto in Chief. He's saying he could have anyway but chooses not to, but interestingly enough, it only comes AFTER Congress floats a bill to prevent him from firing Mueller.
his plan is to have his cronies disparage Rosenstein, and fire him. Then whoever replaces Rosenstein, can pull Mueller's investigation in, or end it, and never pass on the information the investigator's found....

''A Catch and Kill''.....just like the tabloid magazines he's friends with, do for him.

You guys just can't wait to try and get Pence as President do you?
You think that would be an improvement?
You do know he was chosen to appease the far-right. There was a reason for that,.
And you would rather have him?

You guys just can't wait to try and get Pence as President do you?
You think that would be an improvement?
You do know he was chosen to appease the far-right. There was a reason for that,.
And you would rather have him?
And that does stink big time.... I'll probably hate every thing he tries to do or stand for...

But at least we will be alive, have a Country left, and one not being run by a totally ignorant lunatic idiot, that is also a complete and utter moral disgrace and embarrassment...

I can just imagine how many women Trump forced to get an abortion and then paid off

Forum List

Back