Love Child? Never meant to be...

it's not a crime like perjury --so what??
good for Trump for getting some action.....everybody ''needs'' some action
the beautiful and sexy Melania was not, ''some action''?

I think you mean, every man needs some ''strange''....
Every married man needs to keep his barn door shut and stay faithful.

Trumps alleged escapades are disgusting if true, but that does not mean I wouldnt vote for him.

Jimmy Carter taught me that personal morality for Presidential office holders is not an important criteria for office.

Some of the best leaders of the Western world have been complete moral pirates.
shoot, Jimmy Carter at least, just lusted in his heart....and did not act on it.....God bless him, for recognizing that the Bible says, even THAT is just as sinful...but it shows he was seeking forgiveness and repentance for those thoughts....he was confessing them imo, only without the confessional booth and priest.

Jimmy Carter, lust, wtf?! You have to elaborate on that.

What/who did Jimmy Carter lust after?. Not MS. Peanut cluster 1977, either.
I think you're bullshittin' on that one. For all his bad policies, he was a righteous man and meant well. Too bad he was way misguided.

shoot, Jimmy Carter at least, just lusted in his heart....and did not act on it.....God bless him, for recognizing that the Bible says, even THAT is just as sinful...but it shows he was seeking forgiveness and repentance for those thoughts....he was confessing them imo, only without the confessional booth and priest.
Truman, Roosevelt, Churchill, Bill Clinton, LBJ, JFK and more were good Presidents/leaders but had moral issues.

Ronald Reagan seemed to be one of the few moral men who was also a good leader. I guess Hollywood made him learn to 'trust but vverify'.

Trumps alleged escapades are disgusting if true, but that does not mean I wouldnt vote for him.

Jimmy Carter taught me that personal morality for Presidential office holders is not an important criteria for office.

I think you're bullshittin' on that one. For all his bad policies, he was a righteous man and meant well. Too bad he was way misguided.
Top 10 Unfortunate Political One-Liners - TIME

so, a doorman at Trump tower is claiming President Trump has a lovechild with his house keeper....

Trump's friend at National Enquirer bought the story and nixed it.... they did a polygraph test on the doorman in 2015 and he passed it with flying colors...

but it was a ''catch and kill'', so the story would never get out....the magazine paid the doorman $30k for silence....

don't know if any of it is true, but the Southern district of new york is looking in to it.... was just on the news....

Where is the federal crime that caused the FBI to investigate this matter?
i think it
has something to do with him being the fixer, which may tie in to campaign finance laws being broken, or being the fixer, to clean up the Russian/Trump campaign connections in Prague with the Russian government if stateside, it shows him doing what he was sent to in Prague as the dossier implies as well?

But honestly, we do not know with these partial leaks....only Cohen can release the full documents of the warrant and probable causes given to get the search warrant....so it's up to him....

Top 10 Unfortunate Political One-Liners - TIME
thank you! :)

I don't think this one is true. It is trump though
why pay the guy $30k though? if there was not a smidgen chance of it being true.... that's the puzzling part....?

we know from stormy he does NOT use protection too....
Sorry, this OP is like dogshit, and worth just as much.
i can't deny that, but it is in the news!

and so are all the threads you agree with on Hillary....just dogshit! :D

why pay the guy $30k though? if there was not a smidgen chance of it being true.... that's the puzzling part....?

The National Enquirer never paid any money. When asked to comment the NE said they only pay for what they print
Yes we should all believe the National Enquirer as it is such a trusty and truthful publication.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

giphy.gif

MEN LIKE TO FUCK!!!​

The National Enquirer never paid any money. When asked to comment the NE said they only pay for what they print
Yes we should all believe the National Enquirer as it is such a trusty and truthful publication.

Is it reasonable to imagine they would pay $30,000 out of the goodness of their heart because they like Trump so much? There are some things that are just silly, and this claim is one of them.

nope, national enquirer employees said they only pay for what they have assurances is true, they did NOT say they only pay for what they print.

Last edited:

the rich often would rather buy the silence of their accusers than go to court and pay the lawyers.
but it was the National enquirer buying it, NOT the rich person, Trump....unless in the search records they find that cohen had shows he is the one who repaid the National enquirer?

and the trump team put out on the doorman that he was known liar that makes things up....

if that were the case, and he is known to be a fabricator, and if there was no chance in being true, why pay him the 30k?

One thing rich people like Trump love, is their money....they don't pass it on to strangers for nothing....imo.

so, a doorman at Trump tower is claiming President Trump has a lovechild with his house keeper....

Trump's friend at National Enquirer bought the story and nixed it.... they did a polygraph test on the doorman in 2015 and he passed it with flying colors...

but it was a ''catch and kill'', so the story would never get out....the magazine paid the doorman $30k for silence....

don't know if any of it is true, but the Southern district of new york is looking in to it.... was just on the news....

Where is the federal crime that caused the FBI to investigate this matter?

depending on what- exactly- is the $30K. to get the signed off legal authority to grab files & electronic 'evidence' from a lawyer, that has to meet a very high standard.

Last edited:

Same as Arnold Schwartzenegger then.

Another Donnie heir !!

ya, but his housekeeper was a personal one. in this case, sounds like the gropenfurer boinked a generic staffer at trump tower.

i hope she turns out to be hispanic.

Last edited:

trump goes way beyond just having broken that particular moral law. there are many ethical ones he's crossed over for many decades. he has no moral character at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back