Love hum or hate him, Kevin O' Learys take on Trump and current American politics

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
An interesting interview, but only if you are interested in non-circus opinion on Trump and the current political layout of America and it's economy.
I agree with probably 75% of what he says, and disagree considerably with the other quarter.
I enjoy his perspective because he gives no time of himself to listen to the media circus, simply doesn't care - only cares about policies and results of policies.

Edit: If you don't have the stomach for actual politics/economics and only want to get to Trump... you can skip to about the 14:20 minute mark.

I agree with him about ridiculous regulations, but he could have worded it better. Nobody who supports government regulation wants to hear a millionaire talk about being "set free". :lol:

I agree with him about ridiculous regulations, but he could have worded it better. Nobody who supports government regulation wants to hear a millionaire talk about being "set free". :lol:

True that.
Like most extraordinary people, O'Leary is both great and terrible.
I hate the fact that he, and others like him, has fought fiercely to devalue production. It is how the man made a great deal of his money. By investing in companies and finding cheap sources for manufacturing and bathing in the higher profits from that. He is a card carrying corporatist/globalist and therefore I loathe that part of him. At the same time what is interesting is his pulling money out of not only Canada, but Europe and Asia and investing in America almost exclusively. And many of those companies are not manufacturing. Not everything the guy does is bad as far as economics.
It is an interesting video and perspective from an obviously brilliant man.

Forum List

Back