🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

I probably would. But you have demonstrated normal lib dishonesty. So, I treat you accordingly.
Hence why I ask you to back up your idiotic claims for what I think.

You ASSume what I believe and then call me a liar when my beliefs don’t align with your stupid assumption.

That’s your problem, not mine.

Hence why I ask you to back up your idiotic claims for what I think.

You ASSume what I believe and then call me a liar when my beliefs don’t align with your stupid assumption.

That’s your problem, not mine.

Did Trump denounce w.s. or praise them in his response to Charlottesville?

ANy honest person would admit, that that massive and hysterical and illegal "RESIST" of the left to Trump, gave him a fine "Excuse/reason" for not getting shit done.
Nah. That’s just you flinging excuses around to justify your incompetence.

It’s easy to find fault in others. You guys refuse to find fault with your own party.

I don't know who these two people are, but it is a great example to show the ignorance of the perpetual offended and self haters.
This woman is obviously ignorant and feels the way she does by that ignorance. Unable to express the basis of her belief without looking even more ignorant.

On this topic, I am sure plenty here have see the show "House Hunter's International" - I LOVE to see people, similar to this woman, who live in the U.S. and say one reason they are moving to a European country is to "expose our children to more diverse cultures".
How stupid can you get? America is the most racially/culturally diverse nation on earth. It isn't even close. And yet somehow these numbnuts think moving to a mono culture with 97% or even higher the same race is more diverse.
Again - it just shows the ignorance of the self haters

You are being dishonest, right now. And you wonder why I don't take you at your word.
I don’t wonder that at all. I couldn’t care less if you don’t take me at my word.

You’ve already proven to me that you’re more than happy to make shit up to suit whatever narrative you want to have. So go for it. Knock yourself out.

Don’t care.

Nah. That’s just you flinging excuses around to justify your incompetence.

It’s easy to find fault in others. You guys refuse to find fault with your own party.

I would be happy to find fault with Trump. DUring his administration I repeatedly bitched about him not getting shit done.

But, afterwards looking back, and considering you people and your hysterical unrest, I realized he had a decent reason for it.

Forum List

Back