🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

I’ve stated what I think should be done about illegal immigration:

- mandate e-verify
- heavily penalize employers who hire illegals

I figured that your stupid wall was going to be a big stupid project (that Mexico wouldn’t pay for) and wouldn’t actually address people over-staying their stays or stop employers from taking advantage of the cheap labor.
That's the favored "solution" by those who don't want to solve the problem.

We've had that for decades, so why should it suddenly start working now?

To dreamers, yes. Not to the others.

right. We all know aht will change the minute they get Republicans to agree to give it to dreamers.

Dreamers should never be granted citizenship. That is sure to encourage others to violate our immigration laws.

To dreamers, yes. Not to the others.

Sure you do. Right up until someone actually starts deporting them by the millions and then, "it's too expensive" or "this one guy got grabbed by mistake" or some such shit.

BUILD THE WALL. If it does not work, you can say "I told you so" and we can move on. What are you afraid of?

Sure you do. Right up until someone actually starts deporting them by the millions and then, "it's too expensive" or "this one guy got grabbed by mistake" or some such shit.
Sure. Deport them all. Fine with me.

You keep making shit up about what I think. Why do you discuss this with me if you’re not going to believe what I say? LoL

You had several years to get it done and you have nothing but excuses and deflection.

Mmm, massive political and social unrest, multiple false impeachments based on lies,

those sound suspiciously like "reasons" not "excuses".

If you libs wanted to denounce Trump based on his record, why were you so determined to not give him a chance to do shit?

Based on your actions, one would think it looks like you assumed that he would be wildly successful, if he got a chance.

ROFL!

Are you saying that E-verify doesn't exist? Do you claim there are no penalties for employers who hire illegals?
Of course e-verify exists. It needs to be mandated.

Penalties for employers obviously don’t go far enough. If they’re still incentivized to hire illegal immigrants to save money then they need to face more substantial penalties that make it against their interests.

Sure. Deport them all. Fine with me.

You keep making shit up about what I think. Why do you discuss this with me if you’re not going to believe what I say? LoL

Good question. I guess I am not quite prepared to quite give up on discussion as an avenue to peaceful change.

NOt quite yet.

Forum List

Back